TTEC
TTEC Employee Review

Competitive and friendly environment.

September 12, 2020
Being part of the said company was really fun. I got a lot of friends and learn most of the things from them. I enjoyed my stay there with my co worker at the same time with my supervisor. The work place is smooth and competitive. Leaders make sure you are having a great time while working. Overall, surely i'll gonna miss that kind of something.
July 30, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) - Pasay
People are nice, friendly, happy environment, nice food in pantry, a lot of activities, tl's are nice, approachable but some are not, station is not enough sometimes.
June 8, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) - MOA, Pasig
They can provide good facilities. Their pantry is nice and big. Good supervisor as well. They provide the opportunity for promotions. Good TL as well.
July 27, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Company is good but the people handling it is disgusting and very much unprofessional. Shout out to my boss, a Team Leader who is very unprofessional and does everything by the book. She doesn't know the meaning of the word "compromise". Basing on personal experience, if she needed something, she would call you in the middle of the night and ask for it, but if it's the other way around, she ignores and doesn't care about any of your petty concerns. She is the biggest flop in the company, she may be good about her job but personal and social skill is a piece of rubbish. Sorry. Company is great but just pray that you won't be handled by a monster such as her.