TTEC Employee Review

a typical day at work

June 3, 2020
It's always a fun day at work with my colleagues. Even though that we are at work and sometimes the pressure is high we are still having fun. We always go out to eat.
September 25, 2020
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) - Lipa
Working with Teletech is fun and exciting. While learning and challenge combine in exciting environment. Exciting because company is bound by diverse culture, religion and races.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
July 27, 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Company is good but the people handling it is disgusting and very much unprofessional. Shout out to my boss, a Team Leader who is very unprofessional and does everything by the book. She doesn't know the meaning of the word "compromise". Basing on personal experience, if she needed something, she would call you in the middle of the night and ask for it, but if it's the other way around, she ignores and doesn't care about any of your petty concerns. She is the biggest flop in the company, she may be good about her job but personal and social skill is a piece of rubbish. Sorry. Company is great but just pray that you won't be handled by a monster such as her.
June 22, 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Quezon City
Teletech is my very first BPO as well as first work. I was new to the industry and I had no idea what to do. Thankfully, I had my team to help me out with things until I managed to adjust and meet the expected metrics. I'm very thankful for TeleTech family and I would recommend this company to my friends.