TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews

Philippines1,479 reviews

Found 1,479 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,442 reviews

You’ll never have a salary increase

management is horrible, they don’t know what yearly salary increase is although there are many performance incentives that are only awarded to people who cheat the system.

Pros

incentives

Cons

poor management, no salary increase

I thought the experience was only because of the account I was in but other people I personally know who've worked there has the same thoughts.

Method of measuring productivity was too erratic to the point of unreasonable. I pride myself in reaching expectations on the quality of work required and would always do my best to do the extra mile but that's impossible to do if the way it is measured keeps on changing. It has to make sense to be reachable.

Pros

On time salary

Cons

Metrics are unreasonably erratic, is the goal to eliminate employees instead of making the customer's experience nice

Was okay

Pay is cheaper than in other bpo company yet it's the people that are fun to be with i was with tmob so it's expected that the account is stressful...

Gives a lot of chance even for those without BPO experience

It is my first time joining the workforce and TTEC did not ask a lot of hard questions and gave me a chance. While I find the training to be lacking, they give you enough time to improve and provide enough resources. Although they need to improve how the management interact and take care of their employees (including the lack of extra company benefits outside those mandated by the government), the overall experience is great.

Pros

Work at Home, incentives (depends on your account)

Cons

Training needs to improve, company incentives are lacking

Can bee very stressful

CSR job is hard work as we met different kinds of people every day (much more like every call). Can be very stressful on busy days as customers are angry before you even speak. Needs a very impressive amount of patience. If it's your first job, you can learn a lot, as you do your job every day.

Pros

Hmo, you will learned the value of customer service

Cons

poor management

A good company to join and work with

Working at TTech is like working in your own family business. It's fun and fulfilling. There's no room for bickering. The management and the immediate supervisors are all receptive and helpful.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Travel time

Fun, Friendly and Safe

Ttech are caring for their employee. Im proud to be a part of the community. Even my TLs as well as the OM they are fun to be with while on the production area we dont feel pressure.

Pros

Good Benefits due for the employee

Cons

Not Applicable for me

Great compny for beginners like me

Perfect for beginners in a call center industry. Its encouraging to be surrounded by friendly admins and staffs. The working environment is so very laidbck and most people are very helpful

Pros

Relax environment

Cons

No provisions provided in the canteen.

Toxic Culture

Very toxic culture you will hear a lot of supervisor cursing their agent and theres a lot of salary dispute. Mostly very stressful environment you will need to hit certain number of calls and aht at the same time inorder for you to pass your daily productivity if not you will need to do overtime even if it will take 3hrs or 4hrs as log as you hit the productivity if not you cannot logout and another thing they dont provide coaching and training you will need to take those during your lunch or breaks, in this company they dont give incentives.

Pros

Good agents

Cons

Bad management, toxic culture, no incentive, force overtime, salary disputes

Fun to work in a WFH setup

A world class BPO company!Very proud to become part of Teletech Phils. And i do encourage all of the job seeking people’s out there to try it as well.

Pros

Work from home setup

Cons

Schedule of the shift

Poor management. And no career growth. The culture in the team is good. But the management is too far from what you expected. Plus they are not seeing beyond what you have to offer. Stats is IMPORTANT.

Pros

Non

Cons

Long hours.

Toxic company, won’t let you excel

The account I got in depends if you are close with the management or not. Power tripping is what they do there. 1 support for almost 60 agents and if you get a good remarks, other teams will do their best to let you down. No room of improvements there. If you won’t get close to the boss then there’s no way you’ll get to be recognized. Hassle clearance and will still charge you for equipments even if it’s already returned. Almost a month now of not being in the company but they still havent cleared me yet, such a hassle. They will even threatened you to be charged almost 38k even though you already returned the equipments. Even them dont have internal communication. What a shame.

Cons

Mandatory ot for more than 2 hours

Worst management/no job security

No job security they wont keep their promise.at forst during the hr interview hr told us that the account will be wfh home permanently and its not a seasonal account then the accout pulled out and they would offer you different account which not wfh already so overall no job security i am not gonna recommend this company to anyone they will just ruin your resume

Productive and very considerate Leaders

In short time being there employee I learned a lot of things. Team Leaders are very considerate that makes life and work balance. The hardest part was working on night shift because I have kids to take care on daylight. But the most enjoyable part is having a work and earning money while your at home. And can able to take care of my kids at the same time.

Productive & Fun Workplace

They offer scholarship and free trainings for their employees. HMO activated upon regularization.

The best place to work with laid back culture

Teletech is a great place to work. You will feel supported and you will not feel like you're working. I wouldn't stay in this company for 8 years if this company is not taking care of me.

Collaborative work environment

Working for TTEC at Home was an overall pleasant experience. The company readily provided employees' needs to be able to perform work efficiently while staying at home. Ample break hours were provided. It would be better though if more permanent accounts will be made available to provide job security for employees.

Pros

Good working environment, fair compensation

Cons

Lack of job security

Bad management

Never worked with a toxic company the management was just too toxic they never cared abouth their employee and the treat them with no respect like trash. Specially the training manager

Pros

Cons

Bad management

Fun place to grow and learn.

Working with TeleTech gave me the options to grow , career wise and experience plus incentives. It is a great company to evolve for the betterment of your life and family.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Great support from the management. Never had a dispute.

I had a great time working here. Everything is cool. The account I was in supported us in every way possible. My team lead was great. I will always come back!

Pros

High incentives, No salary disputes, Clean workstation

Company who focus on their employees GROWTH

This company builds great TALENT, They focus on internal growth before outsourcing. My 10 years and counting working experience can tell how they support their employees. Who can say that a former Department Store Security Personnel (Lady Guard) is now one of their Global WFM Managers. I have great leaders, who guide me on my aspiration to learn and grow. In which I would also like to be experience by my team and future teams to lead.

Pros

They are good in BUILDING future leaders.

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits