Play YouTube video button

TTEC Employee Reviews

Philippines1,428 reviews
Found 1,428 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Teletech is my very first BPO as well as first work. I was new to the industry and I had no idea what to do. Thankfully, I had my team to help me out with things until I managed to adjust and meet the expected metrics. I'm very thankful for TeleTech family and I would recommend this company to my friends.
Salary / Benefits
Company is good and priority is the people working for them and they give good benefits and other incentives if you have good performance and they have good management.
Salary / Benefits
It was nice working on Teletech however it just pandemic happened why I decided to resign.They have a friendly environment and systematical as well. I cannot recommend if someone will look much better basic salary.
Salary / Benefits
Working at TTEC will gives you a good vibes. The environment is very inviting and good. Fun place to work with. Great Pay as well. All the staffs are accommodating.
Salary / Benefits
The management is not that good with their employees. If you want to take a leave you better have an advance mindset, file your leave 3 months ahead since they don't have any from the HR to accept it as they only do online and it will be all site. No guarantee that you can ever take a leave. I experienced a leave for about 5-6 times only with my stay.
Salary / Benefits
They can provide good facilities. Their pantry is nice and big. Good supervisor as well. They provide the opportunity for promotions. Good TL as well.
Salary / Benefits
Very relaxing work place wherein you have the co-agent very friendly and helpful person and also the bosses are very helpful stress free workplace fun loving environment and have the sleeping quarters
Salary / Benefits
It's always a fun day at work with my colleagues. Even though that we are at work and sometimes the pressure is high we are still having fun. We always go out to eat.
Salary / Benefits
In TTECH, I had so much fun and learned a lot from my everyday unique experience on my job. Everyday work is fun and memorable because of the people that surrounds me.
Salary / Benefits
no stress.good people and great pantry al lot of friendly faces.accessible to where i was staying.easy to get there also they have appraisal every year.
Salary / Benefits
Telecommunication for me is difficult because there's a lot products and services that you need to memorize and familiarize all of the information of your account.
Salary / Benefits
I learned to be collaborative with other colleagues. Since it was my first time to work on a BPO company, the hardest part of my job there was handling an irate customer but my trainer there is very nice and very helpful. So I still did it well.
Salary / Benefits
11-12 hours work day daily and a lot of stress. Condescending bosses and clients. I may have been unlucky to work with leaders who are only looking after themselves.
Salary / Benefits
It's almost the same of how I worked in IBEX. People there are friendly and the work place is convenient enough to enjoy your job. The TLs are approachable and helpful. Salary is good.
Salary / Benefits
Salary and benefits sucks. Management wise they are great. This company is good for First timer who are looking for experience but not for someone looking for a "real income"
Salary / Benefits
It was fun in the beginning and as months passed it was favoritism from supervisors to their agents. And there were some instances that supervisors refused to help their fellow agents when there is an irate customer.
Salary / Benefits
overall experience was great. I've met good people and great leaders.
this is where I hone my skills as an associate as well as a WFM Professional. :)
Salary / Benefits
But it will still depend on the account that you are applying for.but overall it is a good company to work at. Trainers are reliable and helpful towards their trainees.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace alone was ok. Long hours makes a stressful day to day activity. Monotonous pace. On time schedule makes it even more you are in a grade schoolers schedule. Hard to process a leave. No benefits experienced.
Salary / Benefits
MY previous company taught me how to be flexible and be a responsible person. They guide me on how to solve customers' issues, be flexible and goal-oriented person.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
high volume of calls but we were able to manage it
Salary / Benefits
Interesting work ,nice people,good training a fun place to work,team building no discrimination, ........................................................
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Shift work