TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews

Philippines1,544 reviews

Found 1,544 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,616 reviews

very pro active and productive workplace, easy to get along with seniors!

i was there last 5 years, people in the department was very approachable and easy to work with. they were all very productive and pro active however workload doesn’t align with the compensation

Productive and fun workplace

Staying in TTEC is one thing an employer can experience a great friendships, fun, environment friendly, approachable and well trained trainer.This company gives what is in agreement with no deduction and they emphasize the health of well being of their employess

Work-life balance, wfh setup and non toxic culture but...

If you're under back office team, you will enjoy permanent wfh setup but that doesn't include internet allowance. For salary and incentives, I can say that this is not the right time to apply since the company are not providing enough budget for each department.

Pros

Permanent WFH

Cons

cost cutting

TTEC is simply the place you will want to grow

You will always learn from its trainers, SMEs, teamleaders and operation managers.They also gives work-life balance.I am very greatful for having one of the best teamleader and operation manager. They really made me grow. From being a newbie, to an experienced BPO worker. All thanks to them.

Pros

Competitive Salary, Good Management, Great Teamwork

Cons

Repair/Replacement of equipment takes too long

Professional work.

Good employer, there are bad employees in the management rank. There were folks that will do everything to keep you away from there career plans even if takes unprofessional act

Healthy and fun work place

The people around me makes me more even excited to come to work everyday. The managers and all the staff were good and nice to their employees. A very good company indeed!

N/a

They overlooked back office employees. It is fun to work but their treatment is not fair. You will feel the difference with money genarating EEs (Agents/Delivery ops) and (Liabilities) back office EEs.

Ok for starters

Got the expereiences I needed but the management got changed which affected all agents. The account became toxic. Very hard to file a leave. No sick leave, no vacation leave. We have 2 agents per week per LOB who can request for PTO. When you're sick, TLs still push you to come to work since you cant file a sick leave. There are times where they wont accept the medical certificates.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

Hard to file a leave, very low basic pay, toxic environment for specific acct, but you'll go on due to friends at work

Fun workplace - but low salary

Very low basic pay - no Christmas hamper.No life insurance. Poor internal management.I guess it depends on your account, but all in all, I feel happy because of their shower room and sleeping quarters.

Average

People are nice and the job is not that hard but I think it still depends on the client/account. For the account that I had, there are a lot of things that they can improve in because we can't do much for the customers and as much as we want to help them the processes do not allow us.

Pros

Good people

Cons

Low salary

The company is a good place and have a healthy environment. The management are approachable and easy to be with. It's more fun to work here because there are a lot of opportunities and you can dress whatever you like when there's a typhoon.

Pros

Incentives, free meal for metric passers.

Friendly Environment

Positive work environment, the trainers are friendly and approachable so you can ask them anything. They also train people well and the benefits are great.

their Telco accounts are really toxic and stressful

I handled T-Mobile way back 2017, and everything was hard for me since I don't have enough BPO experience that time. The training was really fast-paced and fully-packed which means you have to learn a week-long learning in just a day. When I was in the production already, things are really worse. You will forget what you have learned in the training because it's a different reality in the prod and their stats are too unrealistic. Work and life was really unbalance in the long run.

Pros

Good company if you want to have a Voice experience

Cons

very toxic

Fun workplace a lot of friends

Fun workplace a lot of friends. Having a good Salary. A little bit of stressful due to shiftingg schedules and large volume of calls to take. But overall its a good company.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Shifting Schedule

Very good company

The company provides growth of my career and it helps me a lot for future endeavors. Now I have confidence to showcase my skills and my learning to my new company. No one can stop me to be of value for my new company.

Good Work Environment non competitive salary

As a first timer in BPO I never really felt alone during my stay here, as my co workers and Trainer is very interactive, helpful and accommodating.Pros:Chill and friendly environmentCons:Not so competitive salary

Very great place to work

Management is great. They help us succeed on our goals for our own growth and also for the company benefit. The enviroment is really comfortable to each agent working at the company.

Pros

Working at home

Cons

Plotted meetings sometimes been cancelled

Fun, easy and good benefits.

I found easy doing my job, and the people around me are supportive and encouraging. The workloads are fine, it is matching the compensation I am receiving.

Non Stressfull

Environment is so goodfriendy supervisor and co workernon stressfulllarge pantryvery responsive HRcomfortable sleeping loungegood management 1 day process interview

Pros

good environment

Cons

little basic salary

November 7, 2022
It is a pleasure to know that your experience with TTEC is remarkable. Thank you for taking the time to share this.

Great for Beginnera

If you are just starting out in your BPO career this comapny is the best for you since they really take care of their employees and does not put too much stress.

November 7, 2022
Thank you for your exceptional review! We are happy that your work experience at TTEC was noteworthy. We wish you all the best in your career.

I love Ttec

I am happy I am able to work with ttec (teletech before). They have fun events which all employees can participate. I love how each team members, supports and the management will take good care of you. Hr and recruitment team are all friendly and approachable

Pros

All employees are nice to work with, offer temp wfh back then, fun games

November 7, 2022
We enjoy hearing memorable experiences with TTEC. Thank you for being a part of the TTEC family!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits