TTEC Employee Reviews

Philippines1,437 reviews
Found 1,437 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Being part of the said company was really fun. I got a lot of friends and learn most of the things from them. I enjoyed my stay there with my co worker at the same time with my supervisor. The work place is smooth and competitive. Leaders make sure you are having a great time while working. Overall, surely i'll gonna miss that kind of something.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Teletech is fun and exciting. While learning and challenge combine in exciting environment. Exciting because company is bound by diverse culture, religion and races.
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
It's is like working in a company that is full of your friends. They practice gender equality. They still offer job to some oldies as long as these peeps can still handle calls. Supervisors are very approachable. They have a competitive salary. Promotions are real.
Pros
Promotion is real
Cons
No free lunch
Salary / Benefits
People are nice, friendly, happy environment, nice food in pantry, a lot of activities, tl's are nice, approachable but some are not, station is not enough sometimes.
Salary / Benefits
Company is good but the people handling it is disgusting and very much unprofessional. Shout out to my boss, a Team Leader who is very unprofessional and does everything by the book. She doesn't know the meaning of the word "compromise". Basing on personal experience, if she needed something, she would call you in the middle of the night and ask for it, but if it's the other way around, she ignores and doesn't care about any of your petty concerns. She is the biggest flop in the company, she may be good about her job but personal and social skill is a piece of rubbish. Sorry. Company is great but just pray that you won't be handled by a monster such as her.
Salary / Benefits
A friendly community to work, a healthy workplace and a good company to grow with. Workmates and supervisors are accommodating especially the tenured ones.
Salary / Benefits
We have a flexible working schedule at your choices. I learned to value customer services and promoting goodwill to people and clients. Management is so supportive in terms of growth and development. Marketing for me is such a rewarding job. I enjoy talking to people of all works of life across the globe. I find fulfillment in serving people. This is something where I belong. this is where I supposed to spend the rest of my life.
Pros
flexibility on working schedule
Cons
graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
Company is good and priority is the people working for them and they give good benefits and other incentives if you have good performance and they have good management.
Salary / Benefits
Teletech is my very first BPO as well as first work. I was new to the industry and I had no idea what to do. Thankfully, I had my team to help me out with things until I managed to adjust and meet the expected metrics. I'm very thankful for TeleTech family and I would recommend this company to my friends.
Salary / Benefits
It was nice working on Teletech however it just pandemic happened why I decided to resign.They have a friendly environment and systematical as well. I cannot recommend if someone will look much better basic salary.
Salary / Benefits
Working at TTEC will gives you a good vibes. The environment is very inviting and good. Fun place to work with. Great Pay as well. All the staffs are accommodating.
Salary / Benefits
The management is not that good with their employees. If you want to take a leave you better have an advance mindset, file your leave 3 months ahead since they don't have any from the HR to accept it as they only do online and it will be all site. No guarantee that you can ever take a leave. I experienced a leave for about 5-6 times only with my stay.
Salary / Benefits
They can provide good facilities. Their pantry is nice and big. Good supervisor as well. They provide the opportunity for promotions. Good TL as well.
Salary / Benefits
Very relaxing work place wherein you have the co-agent very friendly and helpful person and also the bosses are very helpful stress free workplace fun loving environment and have the sleeping quarters
Salary / Benefits
It's always a fun day at work with my colleagues. Even though that we are at work and sometimes the pressure is high we are still having fun. We always go out to eat.
Salary / Benefits
In TTECH, I had so much fun and learned a lot from my everyday unique experience on my job. Everyday work is fun and memorable because of the people that surrounds me.
Salary / Benefits
no stress.good people and great pantry al lot of friendly faces.accessible to where i was staying.easy to get there also they have appraisal every year.
Salary / Benefits
Telecommunication for me is difficult because there's a lot products and services that you need to memorize and familiarize all of the information of your account.
Salary / Benefits
I learned to be collaborative with other colleagues. Since it was my first time to work on a BPO company, the hardest part of my job there was handling an irate customer but my trainer there is very nice and very helpful. So I still did it well.
Salary / Benefits
11-12 hours work day daily and a lot of stress. Condescending bosses and clients. I may have been unlucky to work with leaders who are only looking after themselves.
Salary / Benefits
It's almost the same of how I worked in IBEX. People there are friendly and the work place is convenient enough to enjoy your job. The TLs are approachable and helpful. Salary is good.