Tsukiden Electronics Philippines Inc.

Tsukiden Electronics Philippines Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
You can learn lots of things from them especially from the training / seminars they provide. But working here can be tiring since you always have to render overtime and work can really be stressful especially if you're handling multiple products. People there were nice and fun to be with but some of them can be uncooperative when it comes to attending meetings or giving corrective / preventive actions even when given a deadline.
Pros
Free shuttle, free rice
Salary / Benefits
Good company but I have resigns to see more valuable company like good salary and good work place. Base on my experienced overthere is not totally safe because of the machines
Pros
every one can try there
Cons
can recommend but unlike other companies.
Salary / Benefits
Working Environment are good as well as the person I worked with. Level of work difficulty is kinda stressing but it gives you the challenge you want.
Salary / Benefits
Salary is normal for a provincial rate, although there are benefits. Employees are motivated by the performance bonuses. Management is always open for improvement.
Salary / Benefits
it was a great experience, this was my first job and I can say that it develop my skills a lot also being flexible to manage my time. and it help me become a better employee.
Salary / Benefits
Stressful everyday ...non stop walking on the production transition daily and machine maintenance weekly disorderly managements The hardest part is to remove sticky flux on reflow machine.
Salary / Benefits
Technician 1 engineering department..my job is to prevent and maintain machine, trouble shoot, calibrating machine.maintenance machine to achieve highly diversified duty.
Salary / Benefits
I've been a Quality Assurance Engineer since I start with the company. Upon entering the office, I am always checking for the quality issue happened during our production and check emails if customers have quality concerns and any updates on their products. In Tsukiden, I learned so much things like becoming an organized person, become always cautious and aware of your surroundings, work in an pressured environment and also working together with other departments in terms of answering a customer's feedbacks. The management was very strict but still willing to push you to your limits, very supportive and willing to teach you the things they've learned also in the past. The culture in the workplace was always pressured since this was a manufacturing company and must serve the needs and requests by the customer. The hardest part of my job as a QA Engineer was to answering customer complains especially the recurring defects. Also, generating an actions and countermeasures to a problem was also hard since it takes time and lots of monitoring to do before confirming that the action was effective and since we have a lot of customers, sometime we receive multiple feedback. The most enjoyable parts of my job is when you me and my other colleagues are investigating a problem, we are brainstorming together and with this, many items and solutions were coming of our minds, with this bonding with other colleague becoming stronger and by helping with one another, the difficult become more easier but still many things and works should do.
Pros
Free Rice, With Shuttle Service (Incoming and Outgoing)
Cons
Long Hours of Work
Salary / Benefits
Working hours is long but there are a lot of reliable and good people to work with. It has a challenging culture that taught me on how to be responsible in any possible way. One of the hardest part of my job in the production area is when it comes to decision making that really enhance my ability to execute plans and other related processes that needs to be adjusted in a very short notice.
Pros
Reliable Workmates
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Tsukiden is a good training grounds especially when you are starting a career but it cannot help you a lot in growing because it gives you long hours of work but they did not maximize all the work you need to do in a day and you will have the same Routine of work everyday.
Pros
Free shuttle service (incoming and outgoing), food allowance
Salary / Benefits
Management and colleagues are okay however the work is repetitive and unchallenging. Need shifting schedule which im not used to . Thus I was always sick since I always lack of sleep.
Pros
Free HMO
Salary / Benefits
Low salary, Low benefits, Always Pressured in Work, Traumatized about the work environment and co-workers, Doesn't have equality in the company, Low management and poor management Free rice for 26 days only 😂 free shuttle but always allocate no allocate no ride minimum of 15 person for you to have a shuttle no production no shuttle no canteen
Pros
Cons
31 thankyou absent minus
Salary / Benefits
Electrical technician @ power plant doing maintenance and providing what service lines needed. Sometimes i do HVac check, maintaining room temperature and humidity.
Good
Good
Salary / Benefits
- Ok naman ang work. Interesting at challenging. Madaming trainings. BUT - The problem of company ay ang employees na sobrang magmura. Below the belt kung magsalita.Kaya walang tumatagal na employees. It's either awol or resign. No teamwork at all kaya madaming issues. The company needs to improve kung pano magkaroon ng healthy work place.
Pros
Free Shuttle
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Fun to Work with co workers are good and the bosses are great no hassle since its near my place but had to leave job for personal reasons
Salary / Benefits
• Records machine history • Introduces tool life extension improvement and local tool fabrication vs OEM for cost improvement / saving. • Supports production on downtime and repair. • Support on new product design and evaluation. • Conduct new product evaluation. • Designs and fabricates simple tools and jigs for production use. • Daily checking of all equipment to be used in production area before start of production • Conducts set-up ,installation ,repair and maintenance of machines, tools and equipment • Daily updates charts and check sheets.
Pros
Free shuttle swrvice
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Friendly People . Never in pressure work hours. Good Managements. Productive and fun workplace. Humble Co-Wirkers Hugh Salary including Overtime and Night differentials.m a thumbs Up for all of it.
Pros
Free Uniform . and Incentives
Cons
12 hours max
Salary / Benefits
Tight schedule during full production. You get to learn production flow (and everything that comes with the work) in a quick pace though (which can be good but at the same time difficult). Overall the company is okay but there are still areas that needs more improvement and attention.
Salary / Benefits
Once or twice a month restday Provincial rate We required to work 12 hours/day We work sunday and holiday. Nice workmates The Managers connect to us personally. Long hours of breaktime Comportable Rest area They have Charging station Water fountain near workplace
benefits
Salary / Benefits
This company has so much to offer when it comes to electronics and provide quality services to their customers. They also recognize the skills of their personnel.
Pros
free shuttle service
Salary / Benefits
I currently working at this company for almost 6 years, as a Production Operator/Machine Operator, Inspector/Final Visual Inspection...and now my job description,, I assigned as a TeamLeader.
Pros
Free shuttle service