True Value

True Value

True Value Employee Review

fun workplace

Assisting customers who purchases hardware supplies like paint, hammer, wrench and other hardware supplies.receiving deliveries from delivery trucks,outright or concessionaire products. checking all the deliveries in the shipping manifest versus the actual deliveries in the delivery truck.restocking products in the selling area and organizing the delivered products in the stock room. tagging products that have sale promo for the month,10%,30%, 50%,70%, 90%.tagging products with actual price tag.

Pros

fun workplace

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

fun work place organized games / tournament

nice environment friendly staff light work less salarry fun to work working hours is comfortable not affecting my family working with no pressure enjoy talking with costomers

Pros

not free lunch, short break

Cons

free midecal insurance
Same location

employees and superior are approachable

working in true value gives you the opportunity to handle any customer service related with different status in life.

Pros

good service

Cons

no overtime pay

Productive and fun, with Co workers.

Being sales is good. You have a chance to meet many people. And I love to assist costumers, my company rules is also good. They are really kind to there staffs.

Pros

Free transpo

Cons

8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Value. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • True Value
  • fun workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?