True Value

True Value Employee Reviews

Philippines18 reviews

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,217 reviews

Productive and fun, with Co workers.

Being sales is good. You have a chance to meet many people. And I love to assist costumers, my company rules is also good. They are really kind to there staffs.

Pros

Free transpo

Cons

8 hours

A lot of imported stocks from other country.

A little beat pressure about sales. You need to compete and reach your quota every month. And we have a nice working place. and learned everyday. Helping each other.

fun workplace

Assisting customers who purchases hardware supplies like paint, hammer, wrench and other hardware supplies.receiving deliveries from delivery trucks,outright or concessionaire products. checking all the deliveries in the shipping manifest versus the actual deliveries in the delivery truck.restocking products in the selling area and organizing the delivered products in the stock room. tagging products that have sale promo for the month,10%,30%, 50%,70%, 90%.tagging products with actual price tag.

Pros

fun workplace

fun sometimes stressful

i learn how to use different items and know about what is use of this item. i learn also how to place the different items in their designated area and how to inventory with so many items

Pros

sometimes free food

Cons

rules

fun workplace with other sales promodiser

i learn how to handle different situation and face different attitude of customer. in management there are sometimes negative and positive situation but we always look on the positive side.

Pros

sometimes free meal

Cons

rules

Very busy work place

It's a very busy area with a lot of customers daily and i have learned a lot; especially meeting different attributes of dealing people such complaints about our products.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Give exact ammount of change

Being a cashier is not easy because you must know all, i mean all kind of cards, credit card and debit card also u must know what is fraud cards.. you need to aware of that. because sometimes there are customers using the fake credit cards so that, atleast you know how to notice the fake cards to avoid problems

It was good job

In this kind of job i learn more about tools using in house and hardware aside from being cashier, and this kind of job they challenge my patient.....

fun work place organized games / tournament

nice environment friendly staff light work less salarry fun to work working hours is comfortable not affecting my family working with no pressure enjoy talking with costomers

Pros

not free lunch, short break

Cons

free midecal insurance

It was a fun place but the boss only wanted better for herself and not people working for them.

I get to work at 11, get off at 8. I learned that there were more people who were struggling even more than I did. We had the same amount of salary and they were still struggling. I had 2 kids to feed they didn't. The job was easy, you just had to listen to instructions, smile and be kind to customers even if some were rude. My co-workers were nice people, fun to work with. Our boss wasn't. She was a bit old, she has been working all her life to be a boss, she didn't really care about the people working for her and the company. She didn't give a little heart to the employees. We were at the bottom and she was at the top, she could replace anybody she wanted if she wanted.

work schedule definitely okay, work environment,

Working in this company, you gained more knowledge and learning to help enhance your skills and ability to become more responsible in day to day operations in the facility. Helps develop the ethics of employee.

happy to work

the best part when the customers give your compliment and assist you in the best way and had the most attractive in the eyes of the customer

Pros

lunch

Cons

8hrs

A fun and challenging workplace

Hardest Part of the job is working on sunday's where it will be a family for us. and the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting customers, providing their needs and handling the staff.

Pros

knowing the staff more

Cons

reaching the quota's monthly

fun work with my team

-to greet and to assist customer -to take care customer to satisfied their needs -to inventory the merchandize every month

Pros

own lunches

Cons

8 hours

employees and superior are approachable

working in true value gives you the opportunity to handle any customer service related with different status in life.

Pros

good service

Cons

no overtime pay

the camaraderie between coworkers is tremendous. we are like a family so job becomes fun.

Shift coincides with mall hours. It opens at 9am and closes by 9pm. I've learned to instill discipline to my self in order for me to perform my task with vigor. I work hand in hand with the management so i get their full support. My co-workers are awesome and we treat each other as brothers and sisters making the working environment fun for everyone. The hardest part on the job will be the time when an employee has to depart because they did not qualify for regularization. I am the one task to inform the employee. Being with them for quite some time makes it more difficult for me to tell them personally that they have to go. The most rewarding would be seeing that we are meeting our sales quotas. It somehow makes us feel all the effort is worth doing. It makes us strive to be better everyday.

Pros

employee discounts

Cons

day-offs are on weekdays.

Productive and i enjoy assisting customers

Typical day at work is every friday to sunday. I learned to enjoy it because you encounter a lot of people/customers. Management is good and my co-workers are friendly.hardest part of the job is nothing because I enjoy it.

fun workplace

I learned at Robinson True Value that we should value the people around us. We worked 5 times per week and more than 10hrs of work per day. As a buyer I am more engage to deal with supplier and negotiate them regarding their price change and purchase order. I also do buying of items and sales forecasting every 1st quarter of the year. For me the hardest part of the job is to negotiate with suppliers and sometimes buying of new items. And the most enjoyable part in my job is to travel or visit the branches we have and if we have sale event we are the one who organized the event like making promotions (BOGO, discounts or free gift bags).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Value. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits