Tri-Phil International

Tri-Phil International Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
the job i was with was pretty enjoyable. Typically my job was clerical and need too much attention in details. That's why i was so much gained and learned and became more meticulous when comes in every details.
Pros
free foods from the bosses
Salary / Benefits
Good company to start with but chose the position where your passion truly belongs. Read first the review of others in this company. And do some research also.
Salary / Benefits
15 days, i learn about how fix the our product like a base ball gloves. And i manage to protect and care our product to a reject. And i work at production to devolop my skills, and may hardest part of my job is about the continio and to finish order The enjoyable part of my job like a sunday because is not a hardest day
Pros
1 hour
Cons
12 hours
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot despite of having a hard-time doing some critical works. I became a perseverance and hardworking because, I experience pressure and I also do extra overtime but that give me a lot of knowledge and skills that will enable me to use in future.
Pros
N/a
Salary / Benefits
it is fun to work with the staff because of their attitude but the only thing that makes it toxic is that the top management will tell you in the interview that you will doing this, will doing that, but when in comes to production you will be given an overtime doing the things you are not meant to do.
Pros
Funny Colleagues
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
A good workplace, you can easily adopt the job environment. Friendly co workmates, a good management for a type of company. So many things can learn in this company
Salary / Benefits
I learnt how bag made and all equipment for this kind of job. It is interesting for me because I gained knowledge and skills in this work. All employees are good to me and approachable.
Pros
friendly people
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
-always prepare a monitoring of output of production -always prepare the efficiency of operator based on their individual output report -I learned how to manage all my task eventhough it's really difficult to complete even the job is good for more than one person -tested on how we coordinate with different people specially on the union members -hardest part of my job is to be flexible since you have to conduct study but you're trying to meet the needed report but still can manage -most enjoyable part of the job is you achieve and finish the assigned task.
Pros
Rice subsidy every quarter once regular
Cons
long working hours
Salary / Benefits
i learned to cut excess leather for the baseball gloves,management is good, workplace is fun, the hardest part is sometimes lack of manpower, the most enjoyable is all the staff is fun to be with and with unity
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Monday to friday Trouble shooting of minor error Great/helpful Positive/friendly When job is not done in time When teamwork works with a positive way.
Pros
Bonuses
Salary / Benefits
Tri-Phil Phils. is baseball gloves factory. I was assigned to padding section and learned to operate a manual machine that cut the padding using a cutting disk. But a sad part is I don't saw any career development that's why I'll wait for my end of the contract and find another company.
Salary / Benefits
Intensive Long working hours communication challenge to japanese Culture oriented highly respectful Design Dynamic Old Process Company has no automated system
Salary / Benefits
Very good management. The President is very kind. The owner is generous and kind hearted too. Everyone treats like family. Work schedule is one area of concern though since they have Saturday. But overall, its good!
Salary / Benefits
Tri-phil International is a very nice working place,supervisors are very kind and responsible.Tri-phil International helps us to grow our skills and to learned more about the products we exporting in other countries.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
It is a place where you will feel comfortable and where you can meet new people where in they will teach you new knowledge to be used to be able to fulfill your duties.
Salary / Benefits
from monday to saturday 7am-4 4pm-10pm ot it depends in manager if they need you.. it is manufacturing company the work place is not comfortable. the hardest part of my job is their attetude i cant handle.
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
Working for Tri-Phil has been a great learning experience as I have supported several training courses including Solid Edge, Tajima Embroidery and Pattern Making.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday we only have specific jobs given to us according to our skills, during work hours specially overtime hours gives us a lot of pressure but my co-workers gives out good vibes inside the work area making us forget that we have a very tough job everyday.
Salary / Benefits
my work experienced is amazing, my day started in an easy but meaningful wor, i believe working in a company with a leader that whose a kind and believing in your skills and abilities makes work easier.
Pros
incentives
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
Pros Great benefits. Great people. Understanding management. Great place to learn and gain experience. Great variety of tools to learn and gain understanding of. Cons Hostile senior management. They don't say hello when you do and they will criticize every aspect of your work. Promotions are based on seniority.
Salary / Benefits
In Tri-Phil International, Inc. I was trained and honed in my field of expertise. You should be competent to survive. This means that you should be an expert in your assigned field that is why you need to continuously learn. They give you the proper training and best practices. They balance the family and work life. The co workers are happy to be with and despite of the many deadlines and pressure, it is worth it.
Pros
They bring out the best in you