Transorient Manpower Services Inc

Transorient Manpower Services Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews

aaaaa

Its so nice but salary is not enough. My work mate is all good. Hub is so nice. Tulungan lahat. At maasahan sa lahat ng trabaho. Salary lang talaga kasi hindi pa kami nareregular.

Happy and Nice workmates.

I have 8 hrs. every day, I restday every sunday. What I learned earlier at my job was to focus on work. Good Company . The governance is fine. Well, our agency is good. The hardest part of my job is be nice, even when people are confusing to speak with. The most enjoyable part of my job is when i have nice workmates.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

more works

Work life balance

In transorient, i had a fun 4 years of working with them and i must say its the best office and best colleagues. They practice the work life and balance mantra. We work yes, but we do some activities that will motivate us to work harder and balance because we do have many benefits.

Productive and fun workplace.

A place where you will enjoy. a place that balances work and life. Sourcing and pooling applicants everyday that you get to know different personalities.

Fun workplace, good people to have with

5days a week is not bad to have this kind of job. I learned a lot such as how to use the system like Materials Control. Learned how to manage the First In First Out basis.

Productive Work Place and A Food Management

Since my current work is an agency field, we need to fully monitor our project members who were deployed in different clients, especially when they have concerns not just only our employees but our client itself requesting for any manpower they needed. Our pooling of applicants must be stable. Anyway, I learned a lot of things in Transorient especially in the field of Human Resource Management. We have good bosses, good colleagues, etc.,I just need to explore my career more for my future.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Low Salary

A typical day at work

A typical day at work, when im at work, I usually do my daily tasks, talk to my colleagues and bond with them if i had a time. Fun work with a supportive CEO and management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transorient Manpower Services Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Transorient Manpower Services Inc Reviews by Location

• Transorient Manpower Services Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?