Transcom

Transcom Employee Reviews

Philippines394 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working at Transcom was one of the great experiences I've had. The facilities are amazing as well as the management. Everyone was very helpful. It was always a good day at work.
Salary / Benefits
Agents get to stay in the office and actually live there. This is very convenient for me since I live in Tagaytay and will be a hassle if I keep on going home or rent an apartment
Pros
Free lunches, big space for smoking area
Salary / Benefits
It was bi-weekly and that's good. Unlike other industry that was set to every 15 working days. I did not have a problem in terms of budgeting as I can get paid every 2 weeks
Salary / Benefits
First contact center experience through Transcom. People are friendly and almost everyone knows everyone from the company. One of the best places to hone your skills as a CSR/TSR
Salary / Benefits
Being a Customer Service Representative for almost two months honed my Communication Skills to my fellow workers, Authorities and especially to those people whom I am lived with.
Salary / Benefits
With Transcom, you will experience excellent benefits that you can take advantage of. Very friendly environment from colleagues that are on the same level as I am, to the all managers.Concerns are being attended as soon as possible.
Salary / Benefits
TRANSCOM promotes a laid back environment wherein you can have an easy interaction with your Superiors. It is a good place to work if you are looking for job security and good benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Trascom was my company last 2013-2015 and far as I have heard the business has a lot of improvement in this organization. You just have to be patient against promotions, it is kind of slow.
Salary / Benefits
pro employee, working condition is pleasant, they even have sleeping quarters, slippers during rainy season, food stubs on bad weather situatiom, they even allow pay even though you are off phone,
Salary / Benefits
Nice people to work with
Specially the rep even other campaign

Om are nice way back my time dont know now if they changed the people or managers again changed is constant in bpo
Pros
Good company
Cons
Ave salary
Salary / Benefits
This company was my bread and butter ever since I graduated from college, however my depression keeps getting work the longer I stayed here. And I also think that the salary that we’re getting is no longer worth it due to overwork and additional stress and workloads that we’re getting
Salary / Benefits
Agents are recognized by management, less stressful company and with friendly environment. With day care, internet lounge, cafe, billiard hall and etc.
Pros
free food
Salary / Benefits
I have been with Transcom for almost 7 years now and career advancement and development have been consistent for the past years. I am being surrounded by positive and experienced mentors who always prioritize their employee's needs. The company has been going beyond expectations in giving us benefits such as retirement program, scholarship, free meal incentive and many more.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my stay in Transcom, almost all employees are down to earth. You could always see people smile. Management will listen to comments and suggestions from their employees.
Salary / Benefits
. I'm not happy. Not really a friendly environment. It's not what Im expected with my peers and nonetheless, the Superiors who does not care about their agent. No further comments.
Salary / Benefits
Transcom is a fast paced environment in which people can balance work and have fun at the same time. I manage to learn a lot in Transcom specially how to handle customers and provide great customer satisfaction. Overall the company provide a healthy environment in which staff would grow and learn a lot.
Salary / Benefits
Working here is fun. You can make friends with your workmates and the salary is good as well. I learned to be flexible in all the things I do and the team leader never fails to guide us.
Salary / Benefits
It was a different challenged in this company because you need to be more and more patient and be understanding to your customer. The people in this company help me a lot in presenting the truth to the customer without hiding anything from them.
Pros
High salary
Cons
Health related
Salary / Benefits
It's also fun working at Transcom, they do have a strict policy for being reliable at their attendance and being late. Employees are being compensated well but they don't have an annual increase.
Salary / Benefits
This is my first call center. Transcontinental is a pro agent company they have a child care where you can bring your child to the office there is a pharmacy inside where you can get what you need salary deduction and good facilities
Salary / Benefits
Cool work place for starters. Good working environment. The management is not that great. High call volumes most of the times. Fun working environment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transcom. Our community is ready to answer.