Transcom

Transcom Employee Reviews

Philippines399 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Transcom has a lot of benefits for employees that you can't get from other companies. Transcom is the kind of company that really put its employees first.
Salary / Benefits
When i start working in transcom i don't know what to do lucky my trainer ivy to guide me how to communicate with our customers and how to handle the customer concern
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Longhours
Salary / Benefits
The people here are nice from co-workers, to TL's and OM's. You will always feel at ease while working with them. The TL's are very approachable specially if the customer has a question or problem that you can't resolve on your own, just ask for their help and they will be there to help you. The restrooms are clean. There are hand sanitizers in every corner. There's a gym, daycare, pharmacy, pantry, sleeping quarters with blanket and pillow.
Pros
For coffee it's unli cream and sugar, you just have to pay for the price of coffee.
Salary / Benefits
Transcom is good for newbies. It sets high expectations from which draws the best out of you and will harness your skills to meet the metrics. Now, with the management,at least with our account is not that good. it's toxic they have different ways to make sure you won't hit the goals so they won't have to pay incentives to its employees. Al ot of tenured agents resigned from our campaign not because of the job itself. Its because of the management.
Pros
Onsite drugstore
Salary / Benefits
When it comes to benifits this company has it all however we leave the company not because the company is not good but because of the people you work with.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Transcom was one of the great experiences I've had. The facilities are amazing as well as the management. Everyone was very helpful. It was always a good day at work.
Salary / Benefits
Agents get to stay in the office and actually live there. This is very convenient for me since I live in Tagaytay and will be a hassle if I keep on going home or rent an apartment
Pros
Free lunches, big space for smoking area
Salary / Benefits
It was bi-weekly and that's good. Unlike other industry that was set to every 15 working days. I did not have a problem in terms of budgeting as I can get paid every 2 weeks
Salary / Benefits
First contact center experience through Transcom. People are friendly and almost everyone knows everyone from the company. One of the best places to hone your skills as a CSR/TSR
Salary / Benefits
Being a Customer Service Representative for almost two months honed my Communication Skills to my fellow workers, Authorities and especially to those people whom I am lived with.
Salary / Benefits
With Transcom, you will experience excellent benefits that you can take advantage of. Very friendly environment from colleagues that are on the same level as I am, to the all managers.Concerns are being attended as soon as possible.
Salary / Benefits
TRANSCOM promotes a laid back environment wherein you can have an easy interaction with your Superiors. It is a good place to work if you are looking for job security and good benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Trascom was my company last 2013-2015 and far as I have heard the business has a lot of improvement in this organization. You just have to be patient against promotions, it is kind of slow.
Salary / Benefits
pro employee, working condition is pleasant, they even have sleeping quarters, slippers during rainy season, food stubs on bad weather situatiom, they even allow pay even though you are off phone,
Salary / Benefits
Nice people to work with
Specially the rep even other campaign

Om are nice way back my time dont know now if they changed the people or managers again changed is constant in bpo
Pros
Good company
Cons
Ave salary
Salary / Benefits
This company was my bread and butter ever since I graduated from college, however my depression keeps getting work the longer I stayed here. And I also think that the salary that we’re getting is no longer worth it due to overwork and additional stress and workloads that we’re getting
Salary / Benefits
Agents are recognized by management, less stressful company and with friendly environment. With day care, internet lounge, cafe, billiard hall and etc.
Pros
free food
Salary / Benefits
I have been with Transcom for almost 7 years now and career advancement and development have been consistent for the past years. I am being surrounded by positive and experienced mentors who always prioritize their employee's needs. The company has been going beyond expectations in giving us benefits such as retirement program, scholarship, free meal incentive and many more.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my stay in Transcom, almost all employees are down to earth. You could always see people smile. Management will listen to comments and suggestions from their employees.
Salary / Benefits
. I'm not happy. Not really a friendly environment. It's not what Im expected with my peers and nonetheless, the Superiors who does not care about their agent. No further comments.
Salary / Benefits
Transcom is a fast paced environment in which people can balance work and have fun at the same time. I manage to learn a lot in Transcom specially how to handle customers and provide great customer satisfaction. Overall the company provide a healthy environment in which staff would grow and learn a lot.