Transcom

Philippines567 reviews

Found 567 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,409 reviews

#Transcomcares / Malasakit

Featured Review

Transcom selected this as a representative review
Malasakit especially during pandemic. They provided shuttles for shuttle takers and offered dorms for some. The environment is friendly. They have DayCare Center for parents whom cannot leave their children at home while working. Perfect Attendance Bonus and incentives are good. Security Guards, Facilities and Shuttle Drivers are trust worthy. This company is recommended for those who are starting a BPO career. This had been my training ground. And they will definitely give you a shot as long as they can see potential in you.

Pros

Free Shuttle, Daycare, Hmo, TDorms, Sleeping Quarters, Incentives

Cons

Power Tripping Team Leads, HR process

Best company for newbie

I had the best time working with Transcom, the environment, management, especially the people I worked with. So friendly and helpful!! I highly recommend this company for newbies and students. They offer fixed schedule for working students however you need to maintain your work performances.

great training ground

have a very good training process although it lacks some training programs. they should add two weeks to their training because of too much info on the training.

Selfish Managers, Salary Disputes, No work life balance (They only care for their account to excel)

First of all, I want to thank Transcom because I learned a lot and they push me to my limits so I can excel I didn't expect that I will be this good in just a short amount of time compared to my previous company. But it came with a cost because it makes me burned out on working because of the post-shift huddle that they required to participate so most of the time I have no sleep almost every day because of the post-shift huddle. Also, disputes are so common here so be careful you need to know your schedule to avoid that. Lastly, Thank you for giving us a chance to do work from home I enjoyed my time working despite the pressure of joining huddles.

I finally had my desired position and work from home set up

I love the work from home set up 'cause the site is far away from where I live at and it helps me save time and money. The account is pretty easy especially when you get used to it plus the co workers are fun to work with and team leaders are always there to help.

salary disputes, work politics, account is super easy, environment is very chill, staff are friendly, facilities are OK, office location is kinda difficult to access, horrible shuttle service

Ok

Not much, good salary but heavy workload. Career growth is lackluster. You can't really progress your BPO career. Awesome work mates, hate to leave them but i had to.

Pros

Good.salary

Cons

Heavy workload

Productive and fun workmates and workplace

I love working in Transcom. I learn a lot everyday and grow in my career. There a lot of opportunities that are open here and I just can't wait to further grow here in this company.

Good for Newbies

If you have experience in BPO this company might not be good for you. Basic pay for newbie/tenured is the same. Management is toxic and the final pay processing is too long.

#Malasakitculture

Transcom is driven in Malasakit culture wherein it always values its people. I enjoyed my job here in Transcom as I learn a lot on a daily basis. I enjoy helping people and the management help me to grow as an individual.

One of the best BPO Companies in PH!

One of the best BPO Companies I've work with. Great benefits. True to its 'Malasakit' culture. People first organization. Great management team. Culture is superb!

Good Company

Applying at Transcom is amazing,friendly and accommodating HR, the process was smooth and the medical was paid by the company,I already complied all the requirements and I already have scheduled for training.

Payroll system needs to be improve. Every payout lots of employee has incomplete salary

Transcom has a weak biometric system even though employees learn to log in and complete their attendance, still, the worst nightmare experience, even in resigning the day I resigned the payroll has its own calculations yet I have zero balance. Another payroll calculates Company owes me some money. The management as well as the worst ethics to their employees and it does not meet up the contract to respect other religions. No way I will promote this Company

Pros

clean toilets

Cons

In adequate superiors

March 9, 2022
We thank you for the honest review. We will use this to improve our process and to be better! To address your specific concern, please feel free to course it through the right departments.

Productive and fun workplace

Clinics open 24/7. There's gym facility for employees, Child care for employees to take care of their children while working. Free Laundry & Sleeping quarters. The facilities for working is fun & comfortable. The pantry were good. They prepared a lot of good and yummy foods for the employees.

Pros

Free meal allowance

Cons

Fix hour

Transcom is a good enough stepping stone for newbies

Transcom is a good enough stepping stone for newbies in the BPO industry. Most of the people you'll be working with are usually friendly and willing to help you when needed. The company provides very good training and they make sure that the agent understands what the trainer said. So the good thing is after the training. The agent improves a lot.

Opportunities with management || Small amount of time for training

Opportunities with management || Hardest part is the account has terrible product or service and they are not providing any long-term resolution to the customers

Very good

Very good, good benefits, nice place to work, good leads, many perks, understanding leads, free shuttle, free food, nice for fresh graduation to learn

Friendly,fun and good team works and understanding trainors

Its a verg good commpany that let you feel a family and you are always welcome from friendly attitude and diceplined employee.very helpfull to biginers and supportive special trainors and team leaders.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Normal working time

I had a bad experience.

Transcom is a good company but the trainer that was assigned to us is not ready and not friendly at all. The things that they taught us are useless, you cannot apply the things that you learned while in training in to the production area.

Toxic management

Powertriper and toxic management BAU. But they have the best Benefits specially the HMO that they offer. But i dont like the way the managers, Tl ..

December 21, 2021

Very understanding with friendly employee and management..very nice company and people

Im happy working with them and they had a friendly staff and invironment.they had patience and understanding Trainor's and accommodating management.very good company and if they asked me to work there again i will be glad and love it

Pros

Free lunch and travel service from ortigas 2way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transcom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Transcom
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?