TPG Employee Reviews

Philippines12 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working in TPG is rewarding. Not only that you are working on a day shift thus more time with family at home, most employees are fun to be with. Management are always there during operation hours.
Salary / Benefits
We work at morning shift. the company also offers trainings in Australia. Their management is too good and kind. they have fun workplace. the most enjoyable part of the job is that we still experience life balance
Salary / Benefits
TPG has been one of the contributor of my skills. The TPG company molded me and giving me an opportunity to work and to learn. It was such a grateful experience to be with.
Salary / Benefits
As inbound sales representative, i am assigned to take in calls to solve and help customer's concern and at the same time offer them the bundle services that the company has to provide them.
Salary / Benefits
You will learn to be disciplined as well as not to trust some your teammates due to back stabbing gossips. Need to be brave enough to stay because of the "crab mentality" with your colleagues. You will even get to experience to be humiliated in front of your co-workers. It's like you enter the military with the IT team. Be careful on entering that department. They consider themselves as one of the challenges you will face in life.
Pros
Early Out, Fixed Day Shifts
Cons
Stressful Teammates, Crab Mentality
Salary / Benefits
Reaching daily qoutas, and passing monthly KPI.
Management is great, hands on and always setting a positive feedback. Workplace is fun with colleagues who'll listen to you and give you advises, The most enjoyable part is I work day shift so don't need to worry about the heat outside.
Pros
Fun Team Mates
Cons
Low compensation
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace to be. It is fun working with people in TPG. They provide good quality of internet service in Australia. It is nice to work with a dayshift schedule.
Salary / Benefits
Its a good company to work if you like the over all professional environment. From the management to the low level employee everyone is friendly and helpful and are all goal oriented.
Salary / Benefits
Tired at the end of the day due to volume of work.I learned to be patience when doing my job. The management is also very supportive. We have good working environment. Hardest part of my job is updating various bank reconciliations. The most enjoyable part of the job is preparing the company's financial statement because I have learned a lot.
Pros
free meals during Overtime
Cons
work long hours
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work would be answering calls of customers who would like to purchase internet connection from us. Explain the benefits and features, handle some rebuttals if needed. I learned that being able to sell is a skill, with proper training and knowledge of the product bundled with passion then you can make good on it too. The management is very approachable. Employees can easily speak with them if we have issues at work or even on our schedules and they'll do some adjustments if they can. Co-workers are great too! very supportive, it's like they are my brothers and sisters from a different mother. The hardest part of the job is when we are getting volume of calls that we can hardly drink a glass of water and the most enjoyable part of the job is when you are able to convince a very undecided customer to buy the product.
** Starts the shift as early as 5 am
** receives 60-100 calls per day

** I've learned to deal with different people from all walks of life and to deal with different types of managers or leaders

** My colleagues were all competitive and that made our environment very challenging

** The most enjoyable part of the job are the challenges thrown to us every day to meet our quotas or metrics
Pros
P30 commission for every retained customer
Cons
long mandatory OTs (everyday)
Salary / Benefits
I was a technical support help desk when I first joined the company. I learned to adjust and liked the work because it is a a daytime job aside from the fact, that they offered a better salary. The earliest shift starts at 5am and ends at 10pm. I was on a shifting schedule then.
Afterwards, I was promoted as a Case Manager wherein I have a fixed schedule from 7am to 4pm, Saturday and Sunday off. I was able to cope up with the job and with my co-workers as well. I always find satisfaction and fulfillment if I was ableto resolved the issues of the customers.
Pros
Fixed hours / Fixed rest day
Cons
Less overtime