TPG Telecom

TPG Telecom Employee Reviews

Philippines49 reviews

Stressfull

hard selling, strict, stressful.. environment,management are good though. no outdoor activities in my time, i am not sure today. cool staff and friendly

the people are awesome. From the security (guard) to the big bosses

The management are all professionals. No salary disputes plus day shift. From the interview, job offer, training and production the experience was great.

Productive and Fun Workplace

We work at morning shift. the company also offers trainings in Australia. Their management is too good and kind. they have fun workplace. the most enjoyable part of the job is that we still experience life balance

Fast pace environment but fun, people are friendly managers and supervisors are professional dealing with employees

I would say 9 out of 10. The only part that i was not satisfied with is the salary. But overall the company is good the people. I would definetly recommend to my friends.

Not much retention plan for tenured employees

management: my direct supervisor and manager were great and have good inter-personal and leadership skills workplace culture: birthday celebration, team lunch, team building hardest part of the job: uncertainties due to management changes, lack of employee retention which causes tenured employees to leave most enjoyable part of the job: co-workers that have treated you as family

Excellent management, clean workplace

Working in TPG is rewarding. Not only that you are working on a day shift thus more time with family at home, most employees are fun to be with. Management are always there during operation hours.

None.

Typical day at work: Chill Learned : Network, Customer Service Management: Smart-shaming is inherent. Work culture: Team buildings, many foods, etc. Extravagant Hardest part of the job: Dealing with management. Enjoyable part: Job was boring.

All good.

TPG has been one of the contributor of my skills. The TPG company molded me and giving me an opportunity to work and to learn. It was such a grateful experience to be with.

Slow paced company

As inbound sales representative, i am assigned to take in calls to solve and help customer's concern and at the same time offer them the bundle services that the company has to provide them.

Horrible Experience

Management sucks. It is not a friendly environment office. Employees tend to do bullying inside and outside of the production floor. If I'll be given a chance to go back in there maybe thanks but no.

I have learned a lot of things while working here and I enjoyed each and everyone's company of my workmates and other staffs as well as the management.

My work as a callback officer in tpg telecom

Answer phone calls and answer customer's inquiry regarding their account or service with the company. I have learned how to deal with difficult customers as well during y stay there.During those days, I was really pushed to my limits because all the calls that we handle are really hard since customer was already upset and it is my job to pacify them and explain to them the details the issue they have, provide options and educate the customers on how we can avoid this issue from happening again.

Rating: Average

In the past 4 years of stay here at TPG Telecom, I can say that I have learned a lot. I have improved myself, not only with the knowledge in my field, but also, as a person. I became more confident and developed my communications skills.

Pros

Cons

Career Advancement

Stressful but challenging environment

You will learn to be disciplined as well as not to trust some your teammates due to back stabbing gossips. Need to be brave enough to stay because of the "crab mentality" with your colleagues. You will even get to experience to be humiliated in front of your co-workers. It's like you enter the military with the IT team. Be careful on entering that department. They consider themselves as one of the challenges you will face in life.

Pros

Early Out, Fixed Day Shifts

Cons

Stressful Teammates, Crab Mentality

No work on Saturday Sunday

A typical day at work not so stressful. The most enjoyable part is when you finish your job on time. We also have a good leader to teach us about the jobs

Fair place to start your career but does not have retention plans for tenured employees

Need to be more sensitive for the benefit of employees Need recreational activities for employees Need more trainings and seminars for employees Need to have retirement benefits for tenured employees

Pros

Stable

Cons

Recognition and recreational stuffs are lacking plus the never ending politics

Fun Working Environment

I have enjoyed working in an inhouse telco account and learned a lot. Ive learned a lot when it comes to telco account and also enhance my professional being.

Fun work place.

Fun work place. I've learned many things from this company. Workmates are considered family. We learned to value our jobs. We were able to talk to different people and we've learn to deal on how to treat each individuality.

First Job

As a fresh graduate, TPG Telecom Manila is good to start your career. The people will make you stay. They have been my family and mentor. It will always make you feel like home but management terribly sucks.

Pros

The people

Cons

Management - both Sydney Mgt and Manila Mgt

stressfull workplace

there's no issue with the process about the account itself the issue is within the management whose not firm with the decisions their making which affects the whole team , and the management has their own law that only gives favor to them such as will asked you to go to work even you have a certification from a doctor that you have to rest for four days

Ok company

Not very interesting company. Management is lack of support trainings. The only good thing about tpg is that its a dayshift cc. But then the rest are not that ok.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TPG Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits