Toyota

Toyota Employee Reviews

Philippines721 reviews

Found 721 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,537 reviews

Compensation is good but alot of workload

If you are looking for a good compensation this company really is one of the best one. However, there still alot of things to improve specially on the management side specially those who become leaders that are not competent and execute alot of bata bata system.

Fun but Challenging

Being an Area Operations Officer, it's a challenge to keep up with all the requirements across all dealers being handled including ad hoc requirements in the office as required by Toyota management. It's a fun environment among peers, however, it seems that due to the very strict structure of the company, it takes time to advance in career. But everyday, there is a fruitfulness aspect to the position as there will always be people to help and a lot of new relationships can be built.

Car Dealer Industry

Staffs are very kind. Good workplace. Work and life in balance. You can learn a lot in the people working here specially in car maintinace and parts and tools to be used.

Good colleagues that make you stay.

Compensation is very low to back office employees. Does not pay overtime. Pahirapan ng leave. Gave P500 cash as a christmas bunos and rice na sobrang tigas. Ayoko na

Not good and salary not competitive

Management sucks salary not competitive. Okay ka work yung mga tao pero yung management talaga is complete b.s lahat naman kaya. Pero ngayon need ko na work so anything will do

Technician of body and paint

Management is good but lacks of training in TMP because where body and pait techcnician. As a body tech we fix all car collisions. But in mechanical side like engine ,underchassis ,electrical and aircon

Love to work again there

Very busy day always at Toyota due to fast moving items at the Warehouse, you will never have a boring day at work. Colleagues are very friendly and approachable.

Productive and helping environment.

I enjoy having weekly huddle where you able to express opinion and insights, Working on a fast faced environment. The management working for the betterment of the team

Good to work in toyota,

Facility and work invironment is good co worker and admin,is ok work balanse and technical skill is good if er have a chance to work again i come back,

Moving forward

Be ready to accept challenges. Very competitive target and goal settings. You need to gave strategies on how to market your product and how to manage your people.

I learned a lot about cars.

It was awesome working with them. Fun and enjoyable. I have lots of friends who's very generous. So many memories. Happy and sad but still one of the best job i ever had.

productive and fun workplace

i've learned to work on my own and be productive my co-workers are nice to be with and friendly the most enjoyable part is i can work underpressure and when i finish all the commited shipment

productive and fun working with good workmates

working at toyota is fun and challenging because you need to work hard to make you pay good and working at toyota is fun because you will meet a good friend and a workmates. they will teach you from your mistake.

productive

team members are friendly, respectful and approachable. Eco friendly environment. multitasking is normal. you can play billiards/darts/basketball every lunch.

Awesome

working in toyota is great and fun...i learned In my everyday’s work and the respect is their priority and concerned..i enjoyed every day working in toyota.

relaxing environment

Great company only little concern about work family balance. You only have 1 day off with 6 days of work. Compensation is quite okay specially of your single. Other benefits include quarterly back office monetary incentives.

Good Company

A very busy and exceptional company. So clean even machining area is always neat and clean. Environment friendly and continuously striving on improving current system for the better quality of product and safety of team members.

Competitive and Professional

A normal working day with Toyota means a continues healthy workflow of all departments from Service to Top Management. The best part of it is every end of the day, all managers will always show their appreciation and gratitude towards the employees thru verbal/word of encouragement so that we will look forward on coming to work the next day.

Poor Management and incompetent HR Department

Employees are not treated fairly enough because of politics in the management and in the HR department lack of indepency decision to protect the rights of each employee because they are afraid in the management once they opposed to to the likes and the company wants the will also be fired-up to their job positions. Amost 2 years i've never given a chance to sign for my regularization.

I’m very happy to get a job in toyota global city all employees are very responsible and accommodating to the new employee specially we guide all of employee if we need help.

Pros

Free breakfast

Cons

Hours

Very good company

Toyota is a company who offers advancement of every employees in terms of services to the people especially in accommodating people who are hard to please and the culture of toyota was good. They always checks every employees achievements and gives awards to motivate others to work hard. It really applies to me because i became result oriented person and knows how to handle people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits