Toyota

Toyota Employee Reviews

Philippines721 reviews

Found 721 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,528 reviews

Compensation is good but alot of workload

If you are looking for a good compensation this company really is one of the best one. However, there still alot of things to improve specially on the management side specially those who become leaders that are not competent and execute alot of bata bata system.

fun workplace

I had a busy and stressful work at Toyota but not all the time because sometimes i do have fun also and a lot of workers there were very friendly and my bosses were very considerate.

Pros

free meal every occasion in the company

Cons

weekend work

Great to work with toyota culture

You have to have a kaizen spirit. Team work is very essential in every site of the toyota. Competition is everywhere. You have to be creative and initiativdm. You have the right to do what makes your job easier.

Fair experience

Since BA is new during that time, there's not much work to do. Most of the times we don't have tasks there. Free transpo, cheap food, strict time schedule is a plus

Teamwork & productive teammembers

Toyota Pasong Tamo give us good benefits, They help team members understand their role in achieving the goal and be sure to explain how their contribution will advance the initiative when delegating task.

Very good company 😊

People are treating each other as their own family. Good working environment. Happy and cheerful employees. Good management. Good facilities and customer accomodations.

Its good to work here

The company has a friendly environment, not too strict compared with other companies and be ready to multi task, to work under pressure and to be a fast learner.

Compensation and Benefits

In Manila, Toyota provides the best compensation and benefits among other brands under automotive industries. Toyota Philippines also provides special gratuity in December depending on the overall success of the company in the market.

Productive and happy place

Fast pacing movement at work. They give importance to the employees, conduct training, personality development, recreational activity. Driven to achieve goals and mission to provide excellent customer service.

Productive and fun

I enjoy my ojt days here. I learn a lot of things that we can't learn inside our school. The employee there was all nice. It has good work enviroment.

To work in such kind of company is a great priveledge and opportunity since it is worldly known. The growth you'll have will depend on the position you'll be assigned, some work are stressful, some are easy and some are challenging most especially on sales. But regardless the difficulty during application, all you have to do is to do your best and be you.

Very fun and knowledgeable experience

We have so many training materials to have the knowledge to compete to sales market such us brochures, leaflets and selling teqnique. I learned more things like how to handle the promotional advertisement at product knowledge. The management are very warm welcoming and kind. The workplace is very clean and very informational. The hardest part of the job is to job is to when your customer demand to low the promotion even if its very low. The most enjoyable part of the job is to see how happy the client when they already have their dream car which is Toyota car

Productive and fun workmates

I learned about how to be more discipline, Time management and to communicate well, the hardest part of a job is every month end because all of us are busy doing our reports we render overtime just to finish our task, for me its okay because it is part of the job and the most enjoyable part of the job is my workmates we help each other to finish our tasks.

Competitive and stressful workplace

Toyota Isabela Incorportation is a great training ground especially for fresh graduate. The company taught me to be responsible in achieving my monthly quota. Working in the company will give you so much pressure and stress. You should prepare yourself.

Training as an intern in Toyota

As an intern you are taught and supervised well to learn their Toyota ways. Everyone must observed and abide by the safety rules once inside the company premises. Everyone practices camaraderie to achieve their goals.

Not competetive

At first it is okay but when time pass by i think that the salary they giving to us is not enough and its to small for the kind of job that were doing every day.

Less rest more work

Benefits are good but low salary for the 6 days / 8 hrs job weekly does not compensate enough the work load. Slow promotion. There's no recognition for does not recognize the loyal employees. No career growth. But on the bright side, learn a lot from the company for 16 yrs or working, good working environment overall.

Nice workmates

I get to get along with different kind of people, communicate different kind of people, solve problems, find solutions to every problem encountered. No work for 2 saturdays a month.

Good

You’ll learn a lot but the shift now is monday-sat sometimes there’s a sunday shift. Salary is beyond average and a heavy workload but working environment is fun and manager and supervisors are great.

Fun Workplace

you got a flexbile working hour. But you really have to make sure that you are productive in terms of your sales for you to get compensated well. No sales, no income.

Pros

Lots of Incentives

Cons

Sometimes you have to work on holidays, that's just sales though.

Great Experience

Learned a lot from my work experience in TMP as an intern. Being in the Safety and Health Section, i got to learn a lot when it comes to auditing, inspection and most especially, the Toyota culture.

Pros

Shuttle service, food allowance

Cons

no money allowance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits