Toyota

Toyota Employee Reviews

Philippines721 reviews

Found 721 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,528 reviews

Compensation is good but alot of workload

If you are looking for a good compensation this company really is one of the best one. However, there still alot of things to improve specially on the management side specially those who become leaders that are not competent and execute alot of bata bata system.

Excitement,passionate

Satisfied and i enjoy sales career because SALES IS MY LIFE. To expand my listing in my network. And to enjoy meet different people in a different places and company. I got also a best boddy ans got a lot of friemd and a lot of client and until now thoae client is active and they recognize me until this momment. And until now im active in sale and continues expanding my network until to get retired in sale and i gonna teach my knowledge in sales into other newbies in this career i working at. Thank you guys...

Pros

Free lunch on training and snacks

Cons

Minimal

toyota is a company where as customer service that cares customer that also includes marketing, sales, part and accessories, body repair, and etc.

toyota is company where you work as field of industry. Many people works there competitively and working hard. and working there is nice easy and safety. I do body repair and l learn that how to assemble and repairing the body of a car and i also learn how to paint cars. painting of a car must have a quality product.

Excellent experience regarding to the field of work as a technician

Excellent workplace. Good relationship with co-workers and this company helps me a lot to build my professionalism as a technician/mechanic. In-house and Plant traning are very useful.

Peaceful and non toxic environment kind of work place, they treat employees us a family member, the company give high salary and good benefits, they give free service shuttles

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Productive but with a six days working schedule

Not suitable to work here if you are looking for a job with a life work balance type due to their working schedule from Monday thru Saturday eight hours working hours. Lack of training for operation and administrative staff.

Pros

Incentive

Cons

six days working schedule

Has a good experience working at Toyota

My Toyota experience was good. It gaves me a stepping stone for a big company. They has a good training for the employee. I learned a lot of things in working at Toyota, specially in decision making.

Amazing company, executives and team members. Grown and learned a lot for the opportunity they have provided during my tenure. Forever be grateful for everything.

I learned a lot like their culture and how to balance life and work.

Toyota helped me to become more work oriented and people oriented. I was able to learn to balance work and my personal life. They helped me enhanced my communication and clerical work.

Very busy at receiving and releasing of customers

I've a lot while I'm working here at TOYOTA. I've undergone some training for improving my daily work and upgrading my knowledge. But my job here is very stressful and my salary is not enough for my expenses and needs.

My job is overall good

Toyota is a leading car company. Working in Toyota is good but at the same time it is stressfull especially being a Human resource. But Im still thankful for the skills and knowledged that i gain in this company.

Fast-paced environment

Fast-paced environment all year round in the service workshop. All work bays are occupied due to the volume of customers but our team always get to keep up.

Productive workplace

It is a fast-paced environment which everyday different customers, different issues, different concerns was being attended in a timely manner. I enjoyed working in an environment that suits my skills which I can contribute well on our team.

Pros

With Incentives based on performance

Cons

6 days of working

Learning new things

I reccomend to work here because i learned a lot of things here. I am happy to work in toyota you have a good relatiin to your boss and other staff and also they helping each other to solve what is missing or problems.

N/a

Waste of you time. Not a training ground. People are all competitive. Issues everywhere. All about girls. No freedom you must do what they say even if you’re not comfortable anymore.

Great Working Environment

Working environment was great cause we are like a family. They provided a lot of trainings for our professional and personal growth. They check on us from time to time so I felt the concern.

Not good co worker mostly in my dept.

They dont care their colleague. They don't want you step up higher den your ahead colleagues. Unfair their evaluations process. They based the statement than the actual.

Good workplace and nice people

I have learned a lot at Toyota especially from my service manager and overall its nice working in there. Also, our every visitor for different dealers are approachable.

Challenging but productive work experience

A good training ground for fresh graduates. You will learn how to work in the industry You will be able to work in a known company with competitive work experience

Good

I enjoyed working with my super cool team members. Cashiering , handling money is so easy but working with different personalities is so hard. But it's challenging, and I love doing things that make me challenge..

Very friendly working environment

I'm very happy to be part of this organization. I learned a lot from Toyota. If there will be another chance to work with them I gladly accept it. I love admin. work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Toyota
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?