Toyota

Philippines706 reviews

Clear
3.8Salary & Benefits

Found 245 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,291 reviews

I have learned a lot from Toyota especially their Kaizen.

The company always strive hard to improve. The customer service is excellent. Their top priority is to give excellent service for all the customers. I admire their excellency when it comes to customer service. They provide free training to all employees.

Pros

Professional

Cons

Low salary

Strong relationship with workmates that often made every work much easier.

Working in Toyota give’s me a chance to work with different types of people, with different value. This made me become more empathetic of what maybe their going through or just vibing for what we think the best for our work or sometimes just going to do something interesting.

Pros

Rice subsidy

Cons

Minimum wage

excellent

business casual set up. need to meet the quota. excellent workplace. love the environment. good commission. excellent people. good behavior. competitive salary

Fun workplace

Excellent culture. Competitive benefits. Fun workplace. You have to deal with different personalities. You also have to adjust and adapt to diff situation.

Pros

Bonus.

Cons

Low Salary

very good ambiance

good company very satisfied im also love the staff and collegiate good salary good environment i bot so stressful job balance lifestyle and good attitude of boss

Professional work place, desciplined and very fast paced type of job

Good training for the newbi because they follow the Japanese culture like The kaizen ,, They have good trainings. Aside from that in my branch Toyota Gensan is kinda conservation which suits in a conservative belief's, the only negative Is that the salary was too low for a big company like that, but you must be thankful due to its name because the name itself became a good credentials to your next job.

Relaxed and fun workplace. Kind superiors and workmates.

Good workplace. Not too stressful and superiors & workmates are kind. The work and the people are fun and not toxic especially in our department. People from other departments are also accomodating and friendly.

Good opportunity to work but worst management.

Been working with them since 2018. Good opportunity to work but the management style is not that good. Opinions and suggestions from lower position are often disregarded. Internal management processes are always in favor to top ranking officials. Some decision made by managers and supervisors are unreasonable like after 3 months you recieved your bonus or 13th month pay and you decided to resign, they will deduct that to your final pay. They will charge you with unnecessary charges.They will also threaten you that if you gave them low score during exit interview, they destroy your name when they found out that you are applying to other company during the background checking.If they want to excel from competition in the industry in term of employee's satisfaction, they should ADDRESS first their internal side.

Pros

Free shuttle, free lunch, good workplace, good training especially training in TMP.

Cons

Toxic culture, poor internal management processes, mediocre salary, not good for long term employment especially if your position is rank and file.

Productive work

Well the work is professional but the sallary is too small for a employee with a family...this is a very good establishment which i can inhance my skils but...please give some reasonable salary.

Pros

free 1 cup rice

Cons

Low Salary

It was fun workplace only because your colleagues are nice.

The company doesnt encourage growth and development, career wise. The employees are frustrated because the management are not transparent re the computations of incentives and commissions. The management doesnt value the employees.

Pros

Nice workmates

Cons

Very low commission, HR seems to be controlling the company, the benefits are not guarantee, very high demand from the management but no profit given to the employees.

Stressful,not helping employee needs and not hearing employees concern. low compensation, delay incentive. Unbalanced salary deduction. low employees motivation

Cons

Stressful. I don't have time for my family. No holidays working 12 hrs a day every month end

Stressful environment, No growth, Poor management. lack of Covid 19 precautions. They take penalties whenever you don't have a sale for a week. They will leave you behind when they don't need you.

Pros

No pros

Cons

long working hours. Penalties

Productive and fast-paced

Could have been better if company offers competitive compensation also offers benefits for their team members. Executes their rules with consistency and give ther team members appreciation.

Pros

You'll learn alot about automotive industry.

Cons

No healthcard. No meal/transpo allowance.

Productiveness, environment friendly,ISO standards

One of the best company,the quality assurance is one of the best for me it's 5 stars and recommended.The company will provide you a training overseas to enhance your skills and knowledge in vehicle products and safety from workplace and in everything.

Pros

So many benefits and previlages

Cons

Target is a must

Prodictive and fun to workpplace

good,nice,clean,follow S. o. p., quality, productivity, meet the tarfet per month, salay increase yearly, with coop, with slai, with good relatioship between the emplyer and employee

Pros

free lunch

Cons

No cons

Peaceful and non toxic environment kind of work place, they treat employees us a family member, the company give high salary and good benefits, they give free service shuttles

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Very busy at receiving and releasing of customers

I've a lot while I'm working here at TOYOTA. I've undergone some training for improving my daily work and upgrading my knowledge. But my job here is very stressful and my salary is not enough for my expenses and needs.

My job is overall good

Toyota is a leading car company. Working in Toyota is good but at the same time it is stressfull especially being a Human resource. But Im still thankful for the skills and knowledged that i gain in this company.

Fair experience

Since BA is new during that time, there's not much work to do. Most of the times we don't have tasks there. Free transpo, cheap food, strict time schedule is a plus

Teamwork & productive teammembers

Toyota Pasong Tamo give us good benefits, They help team members understand their role in achieving the goal and be sure to explain how their contribution will advance the initiative when delegating task.

Compensation and Benefits

In Manila, Toyota provides the best compensation and benefits among other brands under automotive industries. Toyota Philippines also provides special gratuity in December depending on the overall success of the company in the market.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Toyota
  • Salary & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?