Toyota

Toyota Management reviews

Philippines690 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Amazing company, executives and team members. Grown and learned a lot for the opportunity they have provided during my tenure. Forever be grateful for everything.
they dont have hmo
they dont care about their employees
i love working in toyota its because of my great colleagues, theyre the reason why im staying despite of the difficulties and neglections that ive been through.
Salary / Benefits
Waste of you time. Not a training ground. People are all competitive. Issues everywhere. All about girls. No freedom you must do what they say even if you’re not comfortable anymore.
Salary / Benefits
They dont care their colleague. They don't want you step up higher den your ahead colleagues. Unfair their evaluations process. They based the statement than the actual.
Salary / Benefits
People are treating each other as their own family. Good working environment. Happy and cheerful employees. Good management. Good facilities and customer accomodations.
Salary / Benefits
We have so many training materials to have the knowledge to compete to sales market such us brochures, leaflets and selling teqnique. I learned more things like how to handle the promotional advertisement at product knowledge. The management are very warm welcoming and kind. The workplace is very clean and very informational. The hardest part of the job is to job is to when your customer demand to low the promotion even if its very low. The most enjoyable part of the job is to see how happy the client when they already have their dream car which is Toyota car
Salary / Benefits
I learned about how to be more discipline, Time management and to communicate well, the hardest part of a job is every month end because all of us are busy doing our reports we render overtime just to finish our task, for me its okay because it is part of the job and the most enjoyable part of the job is my workmates we help each other to finish our tasks.
Salary / Benefits
Being an Area Operations Officer, it's a challenge to keep up with all the requirements across all dealers being handled including ad hoc requirements in the office as required by Toyota management. It's a fun environment among peers, however, it seems that due to the very strict structure of the company, it takes time to advance in career. But everyday, there is a fruitfulness aspect to the position as there will always be people to help and a lot of new relationships can be built.
Salary / Benefits
Stressful but rewarding. It's a sales job, so expect being assigned anywhere at any time of the week. Field work is a must. As long as you hit your target and follow what's written in the book, then you'll absolutely climb up the corporate ladders faster than you think.
Pros
No commission capping.
Cons
Strict numbers to hit. Stress level.
Salary / Benefits
Management is good but lacks of training in TMP because where body and pait techcnician. As a body tech we fix all car collisions. But in mechanical side like engine ,underchassis ,electrical and aircon
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy having weekly huddle where you able to express opinion and insights,
Working on a fast faced environment.

The management working for the betterment of the team
Salary / Benefits
A normal working day with Toyota means a continues healthy workflow of all departments from Service to Top Management. The best part of it is every end of the day, all managers will always show their appreciation and gratitude towards the employees thru verbal/word of encouragement so that we will look forward on coming to work the next day.
Salary / Benefits
Employees are not treated fairly enough because of politics in the management and in the HR department lack of indepency decision to protect the rights of each employee because they are afraid in the management once they opposed to to the likes and the company wants the will also be fired-up to their job positions. Amost 2 years i've never given a chance to sign for my regularization.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Toyota Pasong Tamo for 8 years was my learning stage and very fun work place. I started as General Clerk, then receptionist and became sales executive. I am selling motor car insurance. Salary and commission was great. I invest condominium unit, and brand new car when I was working her. This is why I really love sales you can make money base on your effort. No fix salary so if you want more income, all you have to do is focus to your dream and be motivated and work hard to achieve it.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace and my co-workers are fine, my only concern is the top management not giving importance to employers who are in a lower position........
Salary / Benefits
Poor Management because of the people ahead are old. Staffs are good, but there are departments that the head are old and not accepting changes. Poor leadership.
Good start for Industrial Engineer
Politics here is obvious

"Bawal pumalag sa anak ng Diyos"

The Union here is great

Great Company president

Beautiful Nurse

Benefits is totally good

Some managers are rude and absolutely mean
Salary / Benefits
The work is heavy her, but you will enjoy working on the teams. Organized workplace, management awesomeness.

THe salary is too low back then, but it meets the standard rates set by the government.
Salary / Benefits
it was an unstressful workplace and co-workers they are always relays on repair manuals and sops. They are strict with time management,safety and attendance
Salary / Benefits
you must be hard working to earn from this company. they give lots of incentives and management's willing to help you grow. Plus if you're really working hard. you can earn big.
Pros
free time
Cons
6 days a week work
Working hour is healthy.
Learned how the automotive industry works.

Management are well organized and visible.
Workplace is very accommodating, safe and cautious.

Hardest part of job is facing too many papers in a day.

Enjoyable part is the people you meet and transact everyday.