Toyota

Toyota Employee Reviews for Technician

Technician17 reviews
Philippines17 reviews

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,528 reviews

Good workplaces and ability to work

It's good company and salary is good but not enough for daily needs.. but this company is very recommend to other even if you starting for job this is the best

toyota is a company where as customer service that cares customer that also includes marketing, sales, part and accessories, body repair, and etc.

toyota is company where you work as field of industry. Many people works there competitively and working hard. and working there is nice easy and safety. I do body repair and l learn that how to assemble and repairing the body of a car and i also learn how to paint cars. painting of a car must have a quality product.

Not competetive

At first it is okay but when time pass by i think that the salary they giving to us is not enough and its to small for the kind of job that were doing every day.

Technician of body and paint

Management is good but lacks of training in TMP because where body and pait techcnician. As a body tech we fix all car collisions. But in mechanical side like engine ,underchassis ,electrical and aircon

Good to work in toyota,

Facility and work invironment is good co worker and admin,is ok work balanse and technical skill is good if er have a chance to work again i come back,

its fun.

Marami akong natutunan and masayang mga ktrabho at bagong mga kaibigan. Magandang pashod, hinda mhigpit s mga impleyado, bago man o matagal n s trabho,

Pros

Cons

extend hours

Productive workplace

Willing to know more in the field of automobile servicing. Im friendly. Always focus to the job that is given to me. Follow always 5's principles. Willing to listen the idea of co-technicians.

Pros

Free luanches

Cons

all workers are fun. and the facilities are good

ilearn how to communicate to others, and i learn how to removed and replace engine oil and removed shocks, tires, and how to check the engine oil if it is on the level.

Cons

8 hours

Very bad management

Very kind co-workers and nice nice workplace but low salary and bad management specially the service manager, he always thinking for his own good only specially in terms of money. Like for example of the cash we receive in our incentive. it's too low.

The company has a good reputation

I like the culture of toyota specially the two pillars kaizen and respect for people It's very fun working for company that cares for the employee ...

Pros

Good incentive

Productive and quality

I've learned a lot in different units while I'm in the company. My hardest part of my job when it's not my fault and I'm the one who explain at the customer and I've been blamed.

Fun and friendly environment to work with

Toyota Global City is one my best job experiences. The supervisors are great. It has a very friendly environment for the employees.They have suitable facilities.

Pros

monthly incentives

Cons

One of the fastest growing company and the work environvent was good and feel proud to be part of this company as company provide full privilege to their employees

Very good funny team member

Always fallow the rule of the company.do your job on time.alway help other team member if needed.do your bery best job.be annest be patience.always fallow 5S. we need Quality service and costumers satisfaction.

all team member is very fun sometimes

all team member is very friendly very annest and very kind and you need to do your job fallow the rule of the company, do your best,dont shy to ask to your forman or to your team mate if u have a problem.we need a costumers satisfaction and of coures Quality service

productive and helping all technician they teach us all things to do they share us all knowledge and how to discipline them and discipline myself.

all of the workers in toyota balintawak are friendly and they give us all benefits they are all very disciplined so we are doing all we can to give them a good work.

Pros

free meals

good fun to join toyota

is one of the good quality company and having a skilled technician/workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Toyota
  • Technician
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?