Toyota

Marketer91 reviews
Philippines91 reviews

Found 91 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,528 reviews

Healthy work enviroment

Healthy work enviroment is very important. Mental Health is my number one priority. Toyota is a companh that is not just providing financial stabiliyu but also growth as an individual.

A very toxic work environment

A very stressful, draining, toxic environment. Management are also NOT pro employees. Power tripping in this office is widely exercised especially for the newly hired employees.

Good

Good nice earning, salary plus commission, i loved the job. Until this very moment iam still selling Toyota on a commission basis, good environtment. Nice work place

I have learned a lot from Toyota especially their Kaizen.

The company always strive hard to improve. The customer service is excellent. Their top priority is to give excellent service for all the customers. I admire their excellency when it comes to customer service. They provide free training to all employees.

Pros

Professional

Cons

Low salary

Poor work place needs an improvement in management.

Before they assigned some people to a higher position they should have some managerial experience so that they can lead and management thier people well.

Nice

Nice company to work in. Learned a lot. Good team. Not stressful environment. Very good working experience. I will miss this company a lot. Looking forward to a new journey

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Workmates

It was fun workplace only because your colleagues are nice.

The company doesnt encourage growth and development, career wise. The employees are frustrated because the management are not transparent re the computations of incentives and commissions. The management doesnt value the employees.

Pros

Nice workmates

Cons

Very low commission, HR seems to be controlling the company, the benefits are not guarantee, very high demand from the management but no profit given to the employees.

You get paid depending on the effort that you put in.

I've been in the industry for 2 years now. I can say that the culture of Toyota Marilao is beyond world-class, they take care of their employees, our welfare is their top priority, the management listens to us. Overall it's a pro-employee workplace.

Pros

Free lunch, no in and out.

Cons

Stressful, cooking hotpot

Stressful. I don't have time for my family. No holidays working 12 hrs a day every month end

Stressful environment, No growth, Poor management. lack of Covid 19 precautions. They take penalties whenever you don't have a sale for a week. They will leave you behind when they don't need you.

Pros

No pros

Cons

long working hours. Penalties

Very friendly working environment

I'm very happy to be part of this organization. I learned a lot from Toyota. If there will be another chance to work with them I gladly accept it. I love admin. work.

Competitive and stressful workplace

Toyota Isabela Incorportation is a great training ground especially for fresh graduate. The company taught me to be responsible in achieving my monthly quota. Working in the company will give you so much pressure and stress. You should prepare yourself.

I’m very happy to get a job in toyota global city all employees are very responsible and accommodating to the new employee specially we guide all of employee if we need help.

Pros

Free breakfast

Cons

Hours

Productive work place

I am thankful to my previous organization, because I have learned a lot of things from there. It has enhanced my knowledge & skills in automotive sales and marketing.

Fun place to work with

This is were I started working in Automotive industry. Having worked within the sales industry, I have developed a wide range of skills that would meet, and exceed the expectations for the role.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Workplace Culture

The job in Toyota as a Marketing Professional is very hard and challenging. Even if you are being grouped they tend to steal your client just to get their own quota every month. They are very greedy in getting client most specially if they see that your client is a high profile.

Productive, Fun Environment, Recommendable car dealership

The company made sure that we are well-trained and well-informed about the products and its processes, so working became easier and fun. Management was very supportive, in fact I was one of those who experienced incentive trips twice, one international trip and one local trip.

Pros

Lots of Incentives

Cons

Long hours during month-ends but it's still worth it

Challenging work

The company is very much considerate to their employees. They give good salary package like incentives, commisions. The company practices a god fearing institution by conducting a monthly mass ceremony.

Pros

addiotional incentive

Cons

stressful

Handles employees well

Learned a lot about sales strategies. Leader is effective. Company has area to improve on like meeting client's requests on time cos it has affected my sales performance.

good workplace

I have learned different kind of marketing strategy. the management and group managers are okay. the most enjoyable part of the job is I can go in different places.

Pros

commissions

Cons

long hours especially in duties

In the morning, I usually make follow up call to prospecting and positive clients, around 10 am or Lunch time, I will go to certain area for client prospecting. We also have mall display.

Pros

Extensive Training

Cons

Long Hours and sometimes holiday duties

very fast paced and productive workplace

they are very informative and helpful staffs a lot of opportunity for growth both financially and professionally very accommodating co workers and management.

Pros

Rice Subsidy for regular employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Toyota
  • Marketer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?