Toyota

Intern21 reviews
Philippines21 reviews

Found 21 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,528 reviews

Good learning

I went there as an intern and I learned a lot from my supervisor. They are patient and kind with me, if I make mistake they will teach me. It was so chill since the environment is good

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

The people their are all friendly it is a good working environment

I'm really have fun in toyota Makati because all of the worker their are friendly and has a great working environment. They would not let you feel alone.

Pros

Friendly worker

I learned a lot like their culture and how to balance life and work.

Toyota helped me to become more work oriented and people oriented. I was able to learn to balance work and my personal life. They helped me enhanced my communication and clerical work.

Training as an intern in Toyota

As an intern you are taught and supervised well to learn their Toyota ways. Everyone must observed and abide by the safety rules once inside the company premises. Everyone practices camaraderie to achieve their goals.

Great Experience

Learned a lot from my work experience in TMP as an intern. Being in the Safety and Health Section, i got to learn a lot when it comes to auditing, inspection and most especially, the Toyota culture.

Pros

Shuttle service, food allowance

Cons

no money allowance

Productive and fun workplace

I have gain confidence on dealing with different kinds of people. Assisting them on dealing with their problems regarding slow internet connection. Be able to be part of the group that give me motivation to do the job happily and contented

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Only my internship, not a job.

Good workplace

As an intern of Toyota, i was able to learn more specially about how was automotive job and servicing is done. It was a great foundation and experience for me specially if i will be working in an automotive company.

Toyota Alabang is a healthy work environment

Toyota Alabang has a healthy, and motivating work environment. Every employee seems motivated to do their respective duties, and whenever one employee is lacking on a certain skill, another employee will make up for that shortcoming, and even help him/her work on that weakness.

Toyota is the world's market leader in sales of hybrid electric vehicles, and one of the largest companies to encourage the mass-market adoption of hybrid vehicles across the globe.

Very considerate employees and I had so much fun working here.

The challenges and difficulties I've had encountered at toyota gives me an insight of what I'm going to do in the future and it also taught me what is the importance of time management and hardwork.

Good benefits and friendly environment

The work is challenging but the leaders or the supervisors are very helpful. They will teach everything that you need to learn. There are shuttles that's why there will be no problem in transportation.

Very good and helpful co-workers.

The environment within the facility of Toyota Plaridel is very pleasant. You have a good co-workers and colleagues. Senior officers are very helpful. You can balance your life while working with your colleagues

Productive and Fun Working Place

The employees are very welcoming The working environment is very pleasant The Lunch is free for regular employees The office is near to Shopping malls and Transportations Terminals

Overall a decent company.

A good mix of discipline and fun. Toyota trains people well and instills continuous improvement in the hearts of each and every one of their employees.

Pros

Shuttle Bus

Cons

Long Hours

Productive and very fun

The typical work i have is all about managing my time in order to do the daily tasks. I have learned also when working always think about your safety first. The employees taught us very well of what we lack, what was needed to be improve and what is not to do in working. the work place culture is easy to adopt. The most enjoyable part of the job when their is a 1 week training in the toyota, at the end of the 1 week training their is a

Very productive and a lot of fun.

during working hours everyone is serious, because everybody is dedicated. everybody is so committed to their task. i learn how to interact in a several type of people and how to perform well during working hours. the management is very awesome, they are very fair to their workers.

Long hours and demanding workplace environment

A typical day at work are long hours and a it's environment gave high pressure. I have learned people adaptation because people were really diversed from the department I worked with and the hardest part of the job was meeting daily deadlines.

We always practice the 5s rules

It is a learning experience for me. My visual inspection skills has been tested and proven. Also the employees are approachable, they are so easy to be with.

Pros

Meal Allowance

Cons

Short breaks

It was a great experience for any intern.

I learned a lot being an intern at Toyota, it showed me that work is not easy, but if you try hard enough you can be good enough that it will be easy for you especially if you love what you are doing. i've always been a hardworker and i always try my best in anything that i do. I enjoyed everything because i was learning, learning new things is always fun for me and i appreciate it.

Pros

I learned a lot, i had great co-workers, i enjoyed a lot

Cons

no salary and benefits.

Productive and Fun

Fun work place with supportive management. Very good work environment. Very disciplined work place. very clean and simple environment with kind management.

Pros

Free Lunch and Free Shuttle

I gained a lot confidence and improved my communication skills during my intern days. I was able to enhance my microsoft skills from the task given.

One of the most challenging task assigned to me was to encode the Sales Distribution Report of 44 Toyota Dealers for 3 months. In line with this, I was able to improve my Microsoft skills especially using Excel and Word. I'm very thankful that DDD members treated me fairly and more like a team member than an OJT. All the knowledge I learned from TMP will be of great help to my future career.

Pros

Security, very good ambiance, nice people to work with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Toyota
  • Intern
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?