Toyota

Toyota Employee Reviews for Customer Relations Representative

Customer Relations Representative23 reviews
Philippines23 reviews

Found 23 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,528 reviews

Has a good experience working at Toyota

My Toyota experience was good. It gaves me a stepping stone for a big company. They has a good training for the employee. I learned a lot of things in working at Toyota, specially in decision making.

Good workplace

The workplace is good. General staff are kind and friendly. You'll be trained how to handle different customer concerns even if you doesn't belong to Customer Relations Department.

Cons

Saturday works

Productive workplace

Good work environment Monday to Saturday work schedule Face to face interaction with irate customer Undergo training activities implemented by Toyota Motors.

Very challenging but fun, free juice and coffee

Very challenging especially when we handle a complaint customer but happy because we always give the satisfaction that wants of a customer and free juice and coffee to all employee and customers

Pros

Free dinner if we conduct a overtime

Productive and fun environment

Superiors and other co - employees ang easy to get along, very approachable and kind. They taught me everything I should know and guide me thru. They were also accomodating and fun to be with.

Fun workplace

The salary won't compensate thought it's a fun and exciting environment, discipline and technical knowledge is one of the things I learned a lot from the company wherein I can boost myself confidence in all aspects of communicating people.

Pros

free rice

Cons

My workplace is fun and the environment motivates you to work harder

Everything is good expect on how the CEO treats their employees also the salary. My workmates are friendly and makes my stay memorable and happy. My work can easily learn and i can excell on it.

Great company to start your career

This is a company that is good to start your career. Trainings and immersion will hone your skills and make you resourceful since resources are limited.

Pros

Commissions

Dynamic

Being in Toyota have developed myself as a professional. The toyota motor Philippines have help the Toyota in training us their employees, and it was a stepping stone for my career.

It was a great experience.

I gained a lot of things in Toyota. The culture was great. It made me a better person to customers and also co workers. It was a great stepping stone for my career.

Pros

Great Culture

Cons

Difficult Entry due to Competition

Productine and fun experienced

I really had a great working experienced with the company. I so love the working environment. I like how the company boost my confidence and challenge/test my intelligence and skills.

Fun & amazing

For Toyota Makati, I really felt that I am part of the family since the management and my manager been part of my journey to become who am I today. Very grateful that I was able to showcase my talent as a Mass Comm graduate. The opportunity which led me to unending journey as a person.

Pros

Free lunch. Overtime

Cons

Meetings

Enjoyable

Working with Toyota for almost 2 years is such a wonderful and enjoyable journey since I've learned a lot from the people, management and it opened so many things on my personality and as a Mass Communication graduate. I let my fears and enjoy the moment when the time we need to be more productive and the management gave me the opportunity to shine on my best.

Pros

Friendly Team Members

Cons

Cost Cutting

productive and fun workplace

learned about some sort of about car parts, services for a car, main problem and solutions for it, im enjoying working in a busy workplace, the hardest part is when you encounter a angry people who can't handle their feelings. but over all ive learned a lot and loving it

Competitive

Very nice company and I'm thankful to be part of the company. I learned a lot like being responsible in all your duties and responsibilities, on how to communicate different kind of persons you'll meet everyday. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I realized that always love your job.

Challenging environment and people

challenging and yet has been a great learning experience as well. I have learned so much about the corporate world, I have learned a great deal with regards to management, customer service and sales skills which I know will serve me well for the future, I’ve also learned how to deal with people and pressure while having a second family as well. I acquired personal achievements and growth.

Productive and fun work environment

Management is so keen to change. Has sympathy to employees. Love the employees. Cared for the employees. Always give the best for employees

The prodctivity is growing and growing

I usually received customer's complaint of after sales and after service. Monitored Data Management daily. The management was good but then as an individual you will look for something that will surely help you to have a enough source of income that will support your family. The most enjoyable part is when the customer was so irate because of the job was done then you pacify the customer because you give what they deserved.

Pros

Incentive

Benefits

Working with Toyota is a great experience and opportunity however, I am still looking for a job which I will truly enjoy with a good compensation.

Everyday is a challenging one though, I find it positive because it gives me an opportunity to improve daily and to gauge my skills and knowledge. Working with Toyota is a good experience, I have gained so many friends and were also able to learn about new culture since, Toyota is a Japanese- owned company. The hardest part of my job is that, when there are customer complaints however, I find it as a challenge in improving my skills as I've mentioned earlier. Working in Toyota was a good experience however, I'm still looking for a work which I will truly enjoy and is ligned up with what degree I've took up.

Fun work place because we got a mini play room for the clients' chidren

I've learned to be more efficient and more independent. More systematic and accurate. I've worked with minimal supervision. We do survey call outs from our our clients, after sales and service. I enjoyed the the company of my co-workers specially Customer Relations Dept. work is really toxic at times but we manage to make it lighter and well-balanced. We extend our help to one another and its one of the very reason why I had a hard time leaving the company. Hardest part of the job may be when there are certain clients that are really unruly and rude but I can say that I can confidently handle such situation. Most enjoyable part f the job is when we get to meet different kinds of people form all walks of life and be able to satisfy them by giving them the excellent service we may offer.

Pros

Paid overtime

Cons

Longer hours of wok

Productive and fun workplace that is both enjoyable and challenging

The work environment is productive with lots of new things to learn. I have learned to cope up with deadlines and do things in more organized way. The community is tight specially for those who belong to the same department and there are a lot of activities for personal and team development. Challenging because of the deadlines and amount of work load everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Toyota
  • Customer Relations Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?