Toyota

Accounting Assistant22 reviews
Philippines22 reviews

Found 22 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,528 reviews

It is a fun workplace

I was able to excel more because i learn a lot of things in accounting and I make new friends and healthy environment. Accounting department is one of the busy department but they always make sure you are healthy enough to preform your job

Good place to start working

Good place to jumpstart your career but there is no career development. Three years may already be enough especially when you are an office staff with loads of work to do.

Relaxed and fun workplace. Kind superiors and workmates.

Good workplace. Not too stressful and superiors & workmates are kind. The work and the people are fun and not toxic especially in our department. People from other departments are also accomodating and friendly.

Teamwork & productive teammembers

Toyota Pasong Tamo give us good benefits, They help team members understand their role in achieving the goal and be sure to explain how their contribution will advance the initiative when delegating task.

Nice workmates

I get to get along with different kind of people, communicate different kind of people, solve problems, find solutions to every problem encountered. No work for 2 saturdays a month.

Work place and fellow employees are friendly and helpful.

Working hour is healthy. Learned how the automotive industry works. Management are well organized and visible. Workplace is very accommodating, safe and cautious. Hardest part of job is facing too many papers in a day. Enjoyable part is the people you meet and transact everyday.

Unorganized hr

Waited for the whole day. I was left there waiting for hours because they said that I'll be interviewed by the supervisor but they forgot. Waste of time

Pros

Good working place, known company

Cons

6 days a week, and unorganized hr

Productive workplace.

Working with Toyota was okay. The management is slightly poor but the employees are great. Great stepping stone for you to learn more skills ang experiences.

safe working place and good management

Personally I enjoyed my work in Toyota, but but I can't stand my officemates attitude. Also, the working day, I much prefer working monday-friday, I'm willing to work overtime.

Pros

high incentives and benefits

Cons

M-S working day

Great Training Ground

I've been with the company for 4 years, it was my first job. I learned a lot. The company culture is excellent. Job security is okay, job advancement, takes too many years to get promoted.

overloaded duties due to cost cutting

entire workday is very exhausting and gives low salary to contractual employees. monday-friday and every other saturday is the regular working days but most of the time employees need to work overtime to get the job done.

Great and productive workplace

best workplace for the fresh grad, in my 4 years in TOYOTA it gives me a strong foundation to be a great employee. it was my first job and they have a good training. i have gained so much experience.

Employees are not just a Team, we are Family

This company gives me opportunity to learn and make decisions on my own. this was my first job and it gives me a strong foundation to be a great employee.

Pros

with incentive and commission

Cons

6 days work per week, with overtime

The company is good.

The company does not consider employee benefits. The superiors are good and willing to teach efficiently. The working hours include Saturdays but its okay.

Fun workplace

Enter to the office before 8 o'clock in the morning and going home 7 o'clock in the evening. I learned to be more passionate on your job. I love the workplace, fun environment.

Pros

Free dinner

Cons

long hours of work

It was a good start for a fresh graduates.

As a fresh graduate, i learned here to be independent in w/c you have to take initiative to learn things. I've discover things with myself i never knew i posses.

challenging

I learned so much from Toyota Autoparts Phils. The work was very challenging. It was not easy but I proved to myself that I can do it. As part of the general accounting and treasury we spent long hours in the company to finish our work.

benefits

Cons

long hours of work

Challenging and and Interesting

*Busy work *I've learned a lot in my work as credit & collection staff like coordinating with different people and others. *The management is good *Workplace culture is great, the hardest part of my job is to follow-up to the different companies *The most enjoyable part of the job is the Credit & Collection meeting every month to the different dealers

Good working environment

Good working environment, redundant work responsibilities, relationship between workmates are not that good, growth and development is not evident in job.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Redundant work responsibilities

Too much pressure and it makes me more competent every time

- This company lacks CPA's, they provide limited welfare and benefits to each employees, but in terms of learning, it gives me a lot of knowledge and perseverance to do my job competitively.

Contractual

I am a contract worker in this company I do more on encoding, I enter data in computer, processing invoices of delivered parts of an auto, processing receipts of goods. I file cash vouchers, invoices and other important files, and does the work assigned from time to time. I have learned time management to do my work more efficiently and to do what is the first and what is next in order to finish all my work before the day ends. The management is good, this is a big company and they are really concern with their worker and I believe, doing my part and abiding on their rules and regulation of the company will help the company more productive. My co-workers are all regular employee and I am only a contract worker but they treat me nice and I always listen to their advises. I always do what they demand me and we do have good relationship as a worker. At first, I hardly cope up with those backlogs files of the company which was turn-over to me by the previous contract worker but everyday before the day ends, I make sure to at least, lessen those backlogs. I enjoy every time we have overtime.

Pros

Free shuttle bus

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits