Toyota

Toyota Employee Reviews in Santa Rosa City

Santa Rosa City114 reviews

Found 114 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,528 reviews

Compensation is good but alot of workload

If you are looking for a good compensation this company really is one of the best one. However, there still alot of things to improve specially on the management side specially those who become leaders that are not competent and execute alot of bata bata system.

I have learned how important time management is cause to achieve the specified or required quota per day we must follow our time effectively without wasting every second of it.

Prodictive and fun to workpplace

good,nice,clean,follow S. o. p., quality, productivity, meet the tarfet per month, salay increase yearly, with coop, with slai, with good relatioship between the emplyer and employee

Pros

free lunch

Cons

No cons

Peaceful and non toxic environment kind of work place, they treat employees us a family member, the company give high salary and good benefits, they give free service shuttles

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

I learned a lot like their culture and how to balance life and work.

Toyota helped me to become more work oriented and people oriented. I was able to learn to balance work and my personal life. They helped me enhanced my communication and clerical work.

fun workplace

I had a busy and stressful work at Toyota but not all the time because sometimes i do have fun also and a lot of workers there were very friendly and my bosses were very considerate.

Pros

free meal every occasion in the company

Cons

weekend work

Great Experience

Learned a lot from my work experience in TMP as an intern. Being in the Safety and Health Section, i got to learn a lot when it comes to auditing, inspection and most especially, the Toyota culture.

Pros

Shuttle service, food allowance

Cons

no money allowance

Love to work again there

Very busy day always at Toyota due to fast moving items at the Warehouse, you will never have a boring day at work. Colleagues are very friendly and approachable.

Moving forward

Be ready to accept challenges. Very competitive target and goal settings. You need to gave strategies on how to market your product and how to manage your people.

Productive and full of energy.

everyday is a challenge, I learned a lot specially on planning and continuous improvement. respect for people. Hardest part of the job is to train your group manager to be able to produce result. The best part of my job is when you are heating your target and you manage your sales team to be successful and productive. when you found out that your team are having improvement specially in attendance.

The working place is so great.

I've learnt a lot of this company, this is my first job. All of Employees are approachable,our workplaces is very clean. They teach us how to use the tools properly.

Good experience

Good start for Industrial Engineer Politics here is obvious "Bawal pumalag sa anak ng Diyos" The Union here is great Great Company president Beautiful Nurse Benefits is totally good Some managers are rude and absolutely mean

Productivity is a must!

The work is heavy her, but you will enjoy working on the teams. Organized workplace, management awesomeness. THe salary is too low back then, but it meets the standard rates set by the government.

Work place and fellow employees are friendly and helpful.

Working hour is healthy. Learned how the automotive industry works. Management are well organized and visible. Workplace is very accommodating, safe and cautious. Hardest part of job is facing too many papers in a day. Enjoyable part is the people you meet and transact everyday.

In TAP, my work is too much hard.Because i'm multi tasking and the same time my workplace is too much hot.But overall this company is good in benefits.

Pros

free meal cheats

Cons

Every Cutoff

transmissions

They have nice facilities the good things about this company they focus more on SAfety of those employee inside and out the company, they educated every each of them

K1 Department

Nice Department they do standard procedure of work and have a proper training in safety. The company always follow the safety role even walking in the wall way .

Pros

meal allowance

Cons

1 hour

Great Co workers

Everyday is another day to look forward to, so many activities and facilities to choose from, to promote work and life balance. Great co workers, awesome benefits and mobthly events.

Pros

Great Workplace Environment

Cons

Family oriented company, excellent compensation & benefits package

Toyota Motor Philippines Corp. being my 2nd home for 27 years helped me a lot in terms of providing for my family needs. I was able to send all my 3 kids to private schools, buy house & lot & even our family. Employees are refered to as Team Members because we work & perform our tasks as a TEAM. We treat eavh other like one big family where there is respect, love, concern, good camaraderie & malasakit. Toyota never fails to recognize our good performance by rewarding us not only monetary but also with domestic & foreign trips, leave incentives etc. Complete uniforms are provided, Meal & Transportation allowances are provided even with shuttle service, HMO is extended even to immediate family members and a lot more.

Pros

Hmo, Uniforms, Shuttle service, Meals, Trainings, Travels

Cons

N/a

Challenging

Activity is more on activity planning to ensure successful completion of activities, close monitoring of progress of projects and standardization of activities

Challenging Job

Toyota is very challenging company, we employees always do kaizen in every aspects. I learned here the TPS and PDCA method. Workplace here is like a second home. The hardest part of the job is to be a customer service and satisfy the customer in technical aspects.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits