Toyota

Toyota Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Quezon City38 reviews

Found 38 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,537 reviews

Productive and good mentors

The superiors are very generous in guiding the newbies, The company provides avenues for growthAlso provides benefits that will benefit the employees moraleThe management still needs to improve and standardize the salaries and benefits of the employees

Pros

free lunch

Cons

No OT pay; no covid relief assistance

Productive Workplace

The Management is good. My co-workers were easy to get along with. My mentor is really hands on with our work while teaching me the do's and don'ts during the repair and maintenance of the unit.

Productive but with a six days working schedule

Not suitable to work here if you are looking for a job with a life work balance type due to their working schedule from Monday thru Saturday eight hours working hours. Lack of training for operation and administrative staff.

Pros

Incentive

Cons

six days working schedule

Productive workplace

It is a fast-paced environment which everyday different customers, different issues, different concerns was being attended in a timely manner. I enjoyed working in an environment that suits my skills which I can contribute well on our team.

Pros

With Incentives based on performance

Cons

6 days of working

Its good to work here

The company has a friendly environment, not too strict compared with other companies and be ready to multi task, to work under pressure and to be a fast learner.

This is good company to start up your career

Good to start up your career. You may able to learn more in dealing closely to client. This is a client oriented company. Benefit wise its average range.

Productive work place

I am thankful to my previous organization, because I have learned a lot of things from there. It has enhanced my knowledge & skills in automotive sales and marketing.

Poor old people

Poor Management because of the people ahead are old. Staffs are good, but there are departments that the head are old and not accepting changes. Poor leadership.

Productive workplace

Good work environment Monday to Saturday work schedule Face to face interaction with irate customer Undergo training activities implemented by Toyota Motors.

Fun workplace, easy to get along with the people inside

you will feel less pressure inside the the TNE because the staff in every department is approachable and easy to get along, as a intern you will enjoy your job and at the same time you will learn many things that will help you in the future

Pros

Free meal

Fun workplace

• Acts as principal contact between the dealer and the customer • Attends to customer’s requirements for genuine parts • Places an order to Toyota Motor Philippines (TMP) as requested by the customer • Monitors sales thru customer follow up and telephone inquiry • Issues Invoices and Customer Order Memorandum upon confirmation of parts order • Responsible for safekeeping of files • Performs other duties and tasks as directed by the Department Manager

Good workplace

I had a nice time during my Internship. The people are nice and easy to work with. I gained a lot of learnings and knowledge that made me grow in my field

Productive with recreational activities,(sports)

Good Supplies, good uniform Good tools GOOD safety give training always 5s general meeting Giving exact incentive following the proper garbage segregation

Pros

sometimes

Cons

have 10 mins break and health card

Fun work place

Its fun to work at Toyota North Edsa. I gain new experiences and meet new people. Free meal with allowance and very convinetn location. I am bless to work there.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Stressfull days

productive and good management

TMBC toyota manila bay corp.(TOYOTA CUBAO INC) an operational company with a honesty and integrity, a day to day checking and reviewing borrower's credit loan application, they enhance my knowledge for credit risk management and fraud verifying accounts. Toyota is a workplace that you can easily visit with trusted employees, good facilities and quality services. I think the hardest part of being employee in toyota are the work life balance, long period of hours, and some toxic people. I have learned to work professionally even with some toxic people, manage my work under pressure. it's remarkable memories of my colleagues being with them, enjoy the experiences and the company for the past 10 years.

Pros

good benefits

Great company heritage

I was able to work with people who are also passionate with cars and excellent customer service. Great environment, professional veterans in the field has given good pointers in the automotive industry

Productive and Fun Working Place

The employees are very welcoming The working environment is very pleasant The Lunch is free for regular employees The office is near to Shopping malls and Transportations Terminals

Marketing Professional

Our work is very flexible we can go out to find clients or we can just wait to our showroom for the client, Working in an automobile is very hard, you need to be the cream of the crop to survive and to have a good profit..

Pros

big commision

Cons

long hours of work

My workplace is fun and the environment motivates you to work harder

Everything is good expect on how the CEO treats their employees also the salary. My workmates are friendly and makes my stay memorable and happy. My work can easily learn and i can excell on it.

Best start for students

- You will learn to handle organizational skills, though prioritizing work while the following normal workload. - Work/Life balance. - Co-Workers were very nice and would be happy to help you in your work.

A good team player in a group.

Selling of Toyota Products is quiet easily to sell, maybe because of its name it self, aside from the complete line up of the vehicle and a good system that toyota have like a KAIZEN.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits