Toyota

Toyota Employee Reviews in Manila

Manila32 reviews

Found 32 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,528 reviews

Excitement,passionate

Satisfied and i enjoy sales career because SALES IS MY LIFE. To expand my listing in my network. And to enjoy meet different people in a different places and company. I got also a best boddy ans got a lot of friemd and a lot of client and until now thoae client is active and they recognize me until this momment. And until now im active in sale and continues expanding my network until to get retired in sale and i gonna teach my knowledge in sales into other newbies in this career i working at. Thank you guys...

Pros

Free lunch on training and snacks

Cons

Minimal

Fast-paced environment

Fast-paced environment all year round in the service workshop. All work bays are occupied due to the volume of customers but our team always get to keep up.

Less rest more work

Benefits are good but low salary for the 6 days / 8 hrs job weekly does not compensate enough the work load. Slow promotion. There's no recognition for does not recognize the loyal employees. No career growth. But on the bright side, learn a lot from the company for 16 yrs or working, good working environment overall.

Good workplace

As an intern of Toyota, i was able to learn more specially about how was automotive job and servicing is done. It was a great foundation and experience for me specially if i will be working in an automotive company.

Good Benefits and Mutual Relationships

I learned the Toyota production system and learned how to handle serious problems with extreme precaution and how to handle impossible people . And specially learned how this Japanese company build their products based on their standard.

productive and fun place

good and nice place to work, secure all employees in safe working area, all employees is following the roles and regulation, all employees have healthy benefits

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Got my jump start as a sales person in this company

I discovered my skill in sales and marketing at Toyota Otis. I developed my communication and leadership skills here. Would recommend to anyone looking to get ahead of the sales curve.

Pros

Very generous commissions, no need for time-outs

Cons

not reaching your sales quota can be very stressful, management of this company needs improvement

Busy type of company, lot of things to do but always have fun to be with co workers

-A day time work from 9am-6am - focus on what is matters -the culture is very nice a staff are friendly and always have time to help each and everyone. - Management is strict but enough to learn from the company - When the target for the month is not achieve and need to catch up - End of the month because it is the most busy time of the month the everyone always smiling and laughing when hitting the target.

Pros

Free lunch and allowances

Cons

long hours in terms month end

Productive company, good facilities, nice people

Typical day at Toyota Otis is that its always a busy company because it is one of the largest Toyota Dealership in Manila area. I learned a lot of things there specially my technical knowledge and skills while im working there as a mechanic. Management is consist of very nice people that are working and dealing with their employees professionally. workplace culture is very good also, there is some music being played, while everybody is doing their respective job assignments and also everybody are observing proper standard procedure in all department inside the company. The hardest part of the job is when there's another job you need to do and finish it before the company's closing time at 5:00 pm in the afternoon and second is that during weekend and special holidays or occasions, many customers are visiting workshop area to service there vehicle. The most enjoyable part of the job is that even though its very tiring job whole day everyday, once i finish it and solve specific problem on vehicles and i got good customers feedback, it keeps me alive and it cross my mind that this is the job for me and im going to love even more this job.

Pros

productive company, good facilities, nice people

Cons

congested workplace area

Sales consultant

The most enjoyable about my work are selling many units a month and mostly of my clients give referrals.The management mostly delayed in commision but the superiors are very supportive to their agents.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

It was a great experience.

I gained a lot of things in Toyota. The culture was great. It made me a better person to customers and also co workers. It was a great stepping stone for my career.

Pros

Great Culture

Cons

Difficult Entry due to Competition

Exclusive

A very prestiged company, one of the biggest dealer in makati. Expectations are really present everyday at the office. Process of selling is really fast and precise.

Pros

Commisions

Cons

Stressful

Great compensation is what they are offering to their employees. They will attend or help you if you need anything about the job. Great management & very happy environment.

Great team members with trainings that gives you professional growth.

I worked for 5 years in the company and I learned a lot for it. They provide you good technical trainings, field assignments and introduce you to new technology or BIM methods.

Pros

Food Allowance and competetive salary and commisions

stable company

We believe that when good ideas are shared, great things can happen. That's what led us to great innovations like the Prius and the zero-emission, hydrogen-fueled Mirai. And it's what’s driving us to deliver the next generation of mobility solutions to help everyone around the globe move freely and responsibly. Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and commitment of our team members. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest individuals who are empowered every day to innovate and share our know-how in ways that benefit people, society, and the planet

Enjoy and fun work place.

I learned a lot special on rules and regulations and work police and the workers work hard even if it's weekends or holidays.. so if you give me a chance I'll give my best because working on a high class auto services like Toyota is one of my big dreams. Thanks. 😊

Pros

Free mirienda's

Cons

I love to mingle with people and it's a fun environment

The company was very generous and takes care of its employees. I love working with different kinds of people because I also learn from interacting with them.

Fast Moving Car Seller

Toyota is one of the leading car company in the Philippines. so working with this company is very challenging because all people are aiming for monthly targets. every body is on with challenge to achieve monthly goals. it is the start of my career as a sales person

Pros

Commision Basis

Cons

low salary

productive and fun workplace

productive and fun workplace. i learned a lot from it and it gave me strength to push through life and strive harder. a typical day is a great day and enjoyable.

fun day and sad day at work

A typical day at work is very challenging and at the same time fun, I work at a automotive industry and the highest selling car brand in the country I'm getting a lot of clients different types of attitude that you need to be flexible with them. I learned a lot of things most especially being patient not just being patient but a long way to be for me to have the biggest patience of all time, it sounds funny but its really true. The management I can say is okay but we are not getting the right benefits that were supposed to be getting like the healthcare benefits which is very important. My co workers are fun to work with they seem to be happy all the time but sometimes intent to be moody because of the customers as well that they talked with different kinds of issues that we encounter all the time so we need to come up with fast solution. The hardest part of this job is not getting a certain unit (car) for client because it is not available and your client will call and text you everyday day and night to make a follow up. The most fun thing about this job is you handle your time and you control your schedules.

Cons

long hours in releasing ang not getting a overtime pay

selling car company

Assisting immediate supervisor in dealing and coordinating with clients. responsible for getting clients. Performing other marketing jobs and related works

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits