Toyota

Toyota Employee Reviews in Makati

Makati39 reviews

Found 39 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,528 reviews

The people their are all friendly it is a good working environment

I'm really have fun in toyota Makati because all of the worker their are friendly and has a great working environment. They would not let you feel alone.

Pros

Friendly worker

Overall people and Managers

People are super nice but when it comes to managements, The politics are the main reason and kis as from the owner of the company. I like to work there but not to deal with managements. Always accept the fact that all managers are like that

Teamwork & productive teammembers

Toyota Pasong Tamo give us good benefits, They help team members understand their role in achieving the goal and be sure to explain how their contribution will advance the initiative when delegating task.

Fun but Challenging

Being an Area Operations Officer, it's a challenge to keep up with all the requirements across all dealers being handled including ad hoc requirements in the office as required by Toyota management. It's a fun environment among peers, however, it seems that due to the very strict structure of the company, it takes time to advance in career. But everyday, there is a fruitfulness aspect to the position as there will always be people to help and a lot of new relationships can be built.

Productive and Fun Work place

Working at Toyota Pasong Tamo for 8 years was my learning stage and very fun work place. I started as General Clerk, then receptionist and became sales executive. I am selling motor car insurance. Salary and commission was great. I invest condominium unit, and brand new car when I was working her. This is why I really love sales you can make money base on your effort. No fix salary so if you want more income, all you have to do is focus to your dream and be motivated and work hard to achieve it.

Very productive and fun.

One of the best company to be an intern. You will learn a lot of things. In my case, I am able to work under two supervisor (Sales and Insurances Department) which is very interesting.

Very challenging but fun, free juice and coffee

Very challenging especially when we handle a complaint customer but happy because we always give the satisfaction that wants of a customer and free juice and coffee to all employee and customers

Pros

Free dinner if we conduct a overtime

good workplace

I have learned different kind of marketing strategy. the management and group managers are okay. the most enjoyable part of the job is I can go in different places.

Pros

commissions

Cons

long hours especially in duties

Productive and fun workplace

-Motivates to be productive -Being competitive -When you arrive late for work or meetings, it gives your boss and co-workers the impression you don't care about your job and, if it affects them, it's like saying you don't value their time. Pay attention to the clock. Set alarms if you have to. Show up at least a few minutes before you are supposed to start work and return from your breaks on time -Daily productivity

Pros

Free Drinks

Cons

Long hours of overtime

Fun workplace

Learned about the 5S Principle and Kaizen Method. All of them were great to work with and the management was generous when it comes to benefits. Hardest part was that the work schedule was from Monday - Saturday.

Good benefits, toxic environment

Benefits and salary is very good, especially for a fresh grad. However, people are toxic, seniority is prioritized over skill, and workload is not evenly distributed.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Toxic Environment

Staff are fun to work with and everyday is an exciting day since you will meet different people.

The staff are are all okay to work with like a family. The company is not so good when it comes to people management. work life balance is not a priority since we work until Sunday.

Pros

Fun

Cons

Very tasking job

Nice time working with these company with a nice place to work

Great company with a lot of experience to offer. Won a Triple Crown Award a lot of times. The best training ground for those who want to know more about automobile industry.

productive and fun

They have a long vacations To do SAP They have good management The workplace surrounded by professionals and good people Contructuals Travelling to other dealers

productive, systematic, organized

Gives you a productive way of helping you grow independently and helps you build a lot of confidence. Working hard really pays off all the hardship in selling and dealing with all the concerns of your client before and after sales, also they provide incentives for meeting your quotas.

Productive and fun working environment

Employees are very focused with their own tasks and duties. I have learned that being patient and optimistic will help you on how you approach and maintain a quality work and excellent performance.

Pros

Free lunches and trainings

Cons

Longer hours of work

productive and discipline

Good Management,employee are all disciplined,one big happy family benefits are good. commissions and incentives are on time manager are supportive and the management

Pros

not applicable

Cons

exact time

productive worplace

everyday is a productive day. always busy in preparing documents, finding new clients, entertaining walk in clients and internal clients. coordinating to all departments. I've learned a lot from this company. from doing a mancom reports, the annual report even the financial statement of the department which was i never done before in my previous job. I learn how to communicate with others specially with those trade-in partners that we have. the staff in different department. I learn how to deal with rude client and I give more effort in assisting my clients need in order to meet their satisfaction. the hardest part of it was dealing with customer who needs their signature but they are not available to go to your dealership to sign the document. what i did was to go to his place and bring all the documents needed to sign. The most enjoyable part here is every time that i feel really pressure of those asap documents, and reports for us to meet our monthly target specially every month end, i felt relieved after doing that thing. I felt like, there's a rainbow after the storm.

Pros

incentive

Cons

renders overtime

with happy and enjoyable work station

we work as one, in our company we have our thing such as quota we need to hit. we also have our every morning exercises and every monday after work we have a basketball league that i have joined. as a toyota technician my mission is to provide excellent technical skill and to promote how the TMP tech nuture me to the fullest.

Pros

birthday lunch, rice subsidy

Cons

many job order

Long hours and demanding workplace environment

A typical day at work are long hours and a it's environment gave high pressure. I have learned people adaptation because people were really diversed from the department I worked with and the hardest part of the job was meeting daily deadlines.

I enjoyed having my on the job training in TFS. I learn a lot and they are willing to help me if I didn't understand some of the work that they ask me to do.

Pros

free food if there is a birthday celebration

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Toyota
  • Makati
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?