Toyota

Toyota Employee Reviews in Cagayan de Oro

Cagayan de Oro25 reviews

Found 25 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,528 reviews

Very good company

Toyota is a company who offers advancement of every employees in terms of services to the people especially in accommodating people who are hard to please and the culture of toyota was good. They always checks every employees achievements and gives awards to motivate others to work hard. It really applies to me because i became result oriented person and knows how to handle people.

Good colleagues that make you stay.

Compensation is very low to back office employees. Does not pay overtime. Pahirapan ng leave. Gave P500 cash as a christmas bunos and rice na sobrang tigas. Ayoko na

Productive. Best for trainees.

Every day is a busy day for Toyota Employees and trainees. Employees are well disciplined, manage are very strict incomes to a quality services. They always follow standard operation.

Good reputation of company

Eager to learn possessing new knowledge, willing to change beyond my mistake. To adapt good relation between the work mates and to perform the best of my efficiency

Never the same day everyday.

Work starts at 8 am and we start doing our tasks. for me my strategy is to call all the clients I've encountered for a follow-up regarding their inquiry. After that I focus on the showroom and greet customers. I give quotations, explanation about cars, tell them about the requirements in order to avail a car loan. When an approval has been given from the bank I immediately tell the client so he or she can prepare the downpayment. After that we can start the process of releasing the unit. Management is very tight. Target is target and in order to get commission you need to achieve the qualifiers. Culture wise, there is competition between agents but we are still friends. Just respect each other. Hardest part is to convince a client to change a unit model instead of his or her first choice because of the availability. I learned how to cross-sell, up sell, close deals and give after sales customer service to my clients. Most enjoyable part is seeing the clients happy and satisfied with their purchase.

Pros

comission

Cons

long hours, sometimes includes Sunday duty without pay.

Great Training Ground

I've been with the company for 4 years, it was my first job. I learned a lot. The company culture is excellent. Job security is okay, job advancement, takes too many years to get promoted.

services/car dealer

Working in Toyota Cagayan de Oro Inc give me lots of experience specially dealing with customers. Being in the front line made us deal with different attitudes of a client.

Pros

free rice, coupon, dental discount

productive workplace

Let team members explore their capacities by giving them chance in giving suggestions for operational improvement. Gives lots of benefits and has a good work environment. Training is also very valued as so as the culture.

Pros

Free Lunch Coupons every month

Cons

Great company to start your career

This is a company that is good to start your career. Trainings and immersion will hone your skills and make you resourceful since resources are limited.

Pros

Commissions

Good Training and Nice environment

I'm a fresh Graduate. Toyota Provided a good training. You can learn a lot of things but the salary doesn't compensate my job. But its really good for a start.

Pros

You can have a lot of Money in December

Cons

Salary Doesn't Compensate your Job

My first Job

It was my first job. I entered in Toyota as Tool keeper and got promoted as assistant estimator, service advisor and quality control. I teach and give additional knowledge to me in terms of automotive since my passion is in automotive.

Some dealers are not good

Toyota is a big company. The dealership I am working with is not generous. They satisfy first their customers before the employees....No wonder they always get customer complaints....

productive

the most enjoyable part of the job is when you reach your quota and then you celebrate with your manager and all colleagues will appreciate your effort

Productive and fun workplace

Dependent to the task assigned Enjoy Pressure Co-workers misunderstanding Conflict Manageable Self-confidence Respect Discrimination Coordination with co-workers Time Management

Pros

Free rice and tissue

Cons

Longer hours talking with workmates

Field

We always do sales call. I am assigned in the field with team members of men. I worked harder in my assigned areas going to mountainous Barrious and facing risks everyday. The most hardest part is when we went to one Barrious and was caught up with heavy rains and was stocked with a man in a small hut beside the road. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the person you talked to has a high purchasing power.

Pros

free fare

Cons

long travel

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table

I'd like to work in this company as a sale's stuff or executive as long as I concern. just for work experience i know my course is not related with my desired position

Productive and fun work place

best training you'll ever have. it will help you to build your sales skill more. I highly recommend this for the new graduates to build your career.

overload work

I was a field sales agent and sometimes we (my teammate) do car display at the mall or t the bank to cater a client. Typically everyday I must secure at least 10 potential buyer and do sales talk. I learn how to deal with different people (from working class, business owners or company managers. I am proud to say that I sold a Land Cruiser which is the top-end/flagship of Toyota worth ₱4,000,000 or $86,000. My co-workers are not trustworthy since we need to deliver our monthly sales quota some of us(sales agents) are stealing customers against each other because in every group team there will be a monthly incentives if someone of us got the quota. The hardest part of my job is to deliver my own quota and our admin is not sending commission incentive to sales agents but the one who claim it is our Sales Manager which is wrong and that's why I decided to leave. It's like we prepare the food, but we are not the one who eats. Well the most enjoyable part is I get to know different lots of people and I enjoy it since I'm a people person.

Pros

acquire selling skills

Cons

incentive and commission is not claimed

a beautiful sorroundings

Provide sound advice to potential buyers. Present real estate properties in the best light to promote sales and offer financing advice based on each client's needs i ve learned dealing customers according to their needs and budjet management is good they give 100% support my co workers is good but somethimes you cannot avoid conflict the hardest part of the job is if you dont have customers the most enjoyable part of the job is if all of you will going out of town to look for customers

Pros

property consultant

corporate knowledge

There are many talented and brilliant employees, the production is working well, hitting the monthly quota is not that difficult at all.

Pros

free lunch for perfect attendance

Cons

no over time pay

Challenging working environment

Working with Toyota Cagayan de Oro requires great deal of patience and must have a strong personality. Training's are great but it needs to be applied all the time to be able to make the working environment favorable.

Pros

Intensive Trainings

Cons

No Internal Customer Satisfaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits