Toyota

Toyota

Toyota Employee Review

Professional work place, desciplined and very fast paced type of job

Good training for the newbi because they follow the Japanese culture like The kaizen ,, They have good trainings. Aside from that in my branch Toyota Gensan is kinda conservation which suits in a conservative belief's, the only negative Is that the salary was too low for a big company like that, but you must be thankful due to its name because the name itself became a good credentials to your next job.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Very fun and knowledgeable experience

We have so many training materials to have the knowledge to compete to sales market such us brochures, leaflets and selling teqnique. I learned more things like how to handle the promotional advertisement at product knowledge. The management are very warm welcoming and kind. The workplace is very clean and very informational. The hardest part of the job is to job is to when your customer demand to low the promotion even if its very low. The most enjoyable part of the job is to see how happy the client when they already have their dream car which is Toyota car
Same role

Productive and continuos learning

This company enhance the abilities and knowledge of the employee by means of conducting seminars on product knowledge etc. It develop also your intrapersonal skills because you will deal with different people and also your communication skill. The company gives more opportunity for you as long as you work hard and give your best everytime.
Same location

In credit and collection is all about collecting and interacting client.

typical day at work is challenging. I learned to be brave in facing the situation. Management affects your daily work. Workplace culture need some adaption and adjustments in life, and the hardest part of the job is when you cannot solve the problem with in a day, the most enjoyable part of the job is when you get the whole 13th month pay and incentives likewise.

Pros

have a overtime pay

Cons

overload of works

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Toyota
  • Professional work place, desciplined and very fast paced type of job