Toyota

Toyota Employee Reviews

Philippines709 reviews

Found 709 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,412 reviews

Relaxed and fun workplace. Kind superiors and workmates.

Good workplace. Not too stressful and superiors & workmates are kind. The work and the people are fun and not toxic especially in our department. People from other departments are also accomodating and friendly.

Good opportunity to work but worst management.

Been working with them since 2018. Good opportunity to work but the management style is not that good. Opinions and suggestions from lower position are often disregarded. Internal management processes are always in favor to top ranking officials. Some decision made by managers and supervisors are unreasonable like after 3 months you recieved your bonus or 13th month pay and you decided to resign, they will deduct that to your final pay. They will charge you with unnecessary charges.They will also threaten you that if you gave them low score during exit interview, they destroy your name when they found out that you are applying to other company during the background checking.If they want to excel from competition in the industry in term of employee's satisfaction, they should ADDRESS first their internal side.

Pros

Free shuttle, free lunch, good workplace, good training especially training in TMP.

Cons

Toxic culture, poor internal management processes, mediocre salary, not good for long term employment especially if your position is rank and file.

Nice

Nice company to work in. Learned a lot. Good team. Not stressful environment. Very good working experience. I will miss this company a lot. Looking forward to a new journey

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Workmates

Good working environment

Working as Customer Relations Assistant helped me to build my confidence and taught me the importance of Customer Loyalty. I love Toyota Angeles Pampanga!

Productive work

Well the work is professional but the sallary is too small for a employee with a family...this is a very good establishment which i can inhance my skils but...please give some reasonable salary.

Pros

free 1 cup rice

Cons

Low Salary

Challenging and family oriented workplace

Good people to work with and the company has a career growth.Has an employee care Follow the labor code rules and regulations.Offer trainings,seminars and personality enhancement.

It was fun workplace only because your colleagues are nice.

The company doesnt encourage growth and development, career wise. The employees are frustrated because the management are not transparent re the computations of incentives and commissions. The management doesnt value the employees.

Pros

Nice workmates

Cons

Very low commission, HR seems to be controlling the company, the benefits are not guarantee, very high demand from the management but no profit given to the employees.

You get paid depending on the effort that you put in.

I've been in the industry for 2 years now. I can say that the culture of Toyota Marilao is beyond world-class, they take care of their employees, our welfare is their top priority, the management listens to us. Overall it's a pro-employee workplace.

Pros

Free lunch, no in and out.

Cons

Stressful, cooking hotpot

Stressful,not helping employee needs and not hearing employees concern. low compensation, delay incentive. Unbalanced salary deduction. low employees motivation

Productive Workplace

The Management is good. My co-workers were easy to get along with. My mentor is really hands on with our work while teaching me the do's and don'ts during the repair and maintenance of the unit.

Stressful. I don't have time for my family. No holidays working 12 hrs a day every month end

Stressful environment, No growth, Poor management. lack of Covid 19 precautions. They take penalties whenever you don't have a sale for a week. They will leave you behind when they don't need you.

Pros

No pros

Cons

long working hours. Penalties

Productive and fast-paced

Could have been better if company offers competitive compensation also offers benefits for their team members. Executes their rules with consistency and give ther team members appreciation.

Pros

You'll learn alot about automotive industry.

Cons

No healthcard. No meal/transpo allowance.

I have learned how important time management is cause to achieve the specified or required quota per day we must follow our time effectively without wasting every second of it.

Productiveness, environment friendly,ISO standards

One of the best company,the quality assurance is one of the best for me it's 5 stars and recommended.The company will provide you a training overseas to enhance your skills and knowledge in vehicle products and safety from workplace and in everything.

Pros

So many benefits and previlages

Cons

Target is a must

Doesn't have a heart to their employees

A toxic place to work, only the managers have the voice and received special treatment. Since the pandemic starts, employees didn't receive any help from the company.

The people their are all friendly it is a good working environment

I'm really have fun in toyota Makati because all of the worker their are friendly and has a great working environment. They would not let you feel alone.

Pros

Friendly worker

Prodictive and fun to workpplace

good,nice,clean,follow S. o. p., quality, productivity, meet the tarfet per month, salay increase yearly, with coop, with slai, with good relatioship between the emplyer and employee

Pros

free lunch

Cons

No cons

Excitement,passionate

Satisfied and i enjoy sales career because SALES IS MY LIFE. To expand my listing in my network. And to enjoy meet different people in a different places and company. I got also a best boddy ans got a lot of friemd and a lot of client and until now thoae client is active and they recognize me until this momment. And until now im active in sale and continues expanding my network until to get retired in sale and i gonna teach my knowledge in sales into other newbies in this career i working at. Thank you guys...

Pros

Free lunch on training and snacks

Cons

Minimal

toyota is a company where as customer service that cares customer that also includes marketing, sales, part and accessories, body repair, and etc.

toyota is company where you work as field of industry. Many people works there competitively and working hard. and working there is nice easy and safety. I do body repair and l learn that how to assemble and repairing the body of a car and i also learn how to paint cars. painting of a car must have a quality product.

Excellent experience regarding to the field of work as a technician

Excellent workplace. Good relationship with co-workers and this company helps me a lot to build my professionalism as a technician/mechanic. In-house and Plant traning are very useful.

Peaceful and non toxic environment kind of work place, they treat employees us a family member, the company give high salary and good benefits, they give free service shuttles

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits