Toyota

Toyota Employee Reviews

Philippines685 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Amazing company, executives and team members. Grown and learned a lot for the opportunity they have provided during my tenure. Forever be grateful for everything.
Salary / Benefits
Toyota helped me to become more work oriented and people oriented. I was able to learn to balance work and my personal life. They helped me enhanced my communication and clerical work.
Salary / Benefits
I've a lot while I'm working here at TOYOTA.
I've undergone some training for improving my daily work and upgrading my knowledge.

But my job here is very stressful and my salary is not enough for my expenses and needs.
Salary / Benefits
Toyota is a leading car company. Working in Toyota is good but at the same time it is stressfull especially being a Human resource. But Im still thankful for the skills and knowledged that i gain in this company.
Salary / Benefits
Fast-paced environment all year round in the service workshop. All work bays are occupied due to the volume of customers but our team always get to keep up.
Salary / Benefits
It is a fast-paced environment which everyday different customers, different issues, different concerns was being attended in a timely manner. I enjoyed working in an environment that suits my skills which I can contribute well on our team.
Pros
With Incentives based on performance
Cons
6 days of working
they dont have hmo
they dont care about their employees

i love working in toyota its because of my great colleagues, theyre the reason why im staying despite of the difficulties and neglections that ive been through.
Salary / Benefits
I reccomend to work here because i learned a lot of things here. I am happy to work in toyota you have a good relatiin to your boss and other staff and also they helping each other to solve what is missing or problems.
Salary / Benefits
Waste of you time. Not a training ground. People are all competitive. Issues everywhere. All about girls. No freedom you must do what they say even if you’re not comfortable anymore.
Salary / Benefits
Working environment was great cause we are like a family. They provided a lot of trainings for our professional and personal growth. They check on us from time to time so I felt the concern.
Salary / Benefits
They dont care their colleague. They don't want you step up higher den your ahead colleagues. Unfair their evaluations process. They based the statement than the actual.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot at Toyota especially from my service manager and overall its nice working in there. Also, our every visitor for different dealers are approachable.
Salary / Benefits
A good training ground for fresh graduates.
You will learn how to work in the industry

You will be able to work in a known company with competitive work experience
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working with my super cool team members. Cashiering , handling money is so easy but working with different personalities is so hard. But it's challenging, and I love doing things that make me challenge..
Salary / Benefits
I'm very happy to be part of this organization. I learned a lot from Toyota. If there will be another chance to work with them I gladly accept it. I love admin. work.
Salary / Benefits
I had a busy and stressful work at Toyota but not all the time because sometimes i do have fun also and a lot of workers there were very friendly and my bosses were very considerate.
Pros
free meal every occasion in the company
Cons
weekend work
Salary / Benefits
You have to have a kaizen spirit. Team work is very essential in every site of the toyota. Competition is everywhere. You have to be creative and initiativdm. You have the right to do what makes your job easier.
Salary / Benefits
Since BA is new during that time, there's not much work to do. Most of the times we don't have tasks there. Free transpo, cheap food, strict time schedule is a plus
Salary / Benefits
Toyota Pasong Tamo give us good benefits, They help team members understand their role in achieving the goal and be sure to explain how their contribution will advance the initiative when delegating task.
Salary / Benefits
People are treating each other as their own family. Good working environment. Happy and cheerful employees. Good management. Good facilities and customer accomodations.
Salary / Benefits
The company has a friendly environment, not too strict compared with other companies and be ready to multi task, to work under pressure and to be a fast learner.