Toyota

Toyota Employee Reviews

Philippines691 reviews
Salary / Benefits
toyota is company where you work as field of industry. Many people works there competitively and working hard. and working there is nice easy and safety. I do body repair and l learn that how to assemble and repairing the body of a car and i also learn how to paint cars. painting of a car must have a quality product.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent workplace. Good relationship with co-workers and this company helps me a lot to build my professionalism as a technician/mechanic. In-house and Plant traning are very useful.
Salary / Benefits
Peaceful and non toxic environment kind of work place, they treat employees us a family member, the company give high salary and good benefits, they give free service shuttles
Pros
Good benefits
Salary / Benefits
Not suitable to work here if you are looking for a job with a life work balance type due to their working schedule from Monday thru Saturday eight hours working hours. Lack of training for operation and administrative staff.
Pros
Incentive
Cons
six days working schedule
Salary / Benefits
My Toyota experience was good. It gaves me a stepping stone for a big company. They has a good training for the employee. I learned a lot of things in working at Toyota, specially in decision making.
Salary / Benefits
Amazing company, executives and team members. Grown and learned a lot for the opportunity they have provided during my tenure. Forever be grateful for everything.
Salary / Benefits
Toyota helped me to become more work oriented and people oriented. I was able to learn to balance work and my personal life. They helped me enhanced my communication and clerical work.
Salary / Benefits
I've a lot while I'm working here at TOYOTA.
I've undergone some training for improving my daily work and upgrading my knowledge.

But my job here is very stressful and my salary is not enough for my expenses and needs.
Salary / Benefits
Toyota is a leading car company. Working in Toyota is good but at the same time it is stressfull especially being a Human resource. But Im still thankful for the skills and knowledged that i gain in this company.
Salary / Benefits
Fast-paced environment all year round in the service workshop. All work bays are occupied due to the volume of customers but our team always get to keep up.
Salary / Benefits
It is a fast-paced environment which everyday different customers, different issues, different concerns was being attended in a timely manner. I enjoyed working in an environment that suits my skills which I can contribute well on our team.
Pros
With Incentives based on performance
Cons
6 days of working
Salary / Benefits
I reccomend to work here because i learned a lot of things here. I am happy to work in toyota you have a good relatiin to your boss and other staff and also they helping each other to solve what is missing or problems.
Salary / Benefits
Waste of you time. Not a training ground. People are all competitive. Issues everywhere. All about girls. No freedom you must do what they say even if you’re not comfortable anymore.
Salary / Benefits
Working environment was great cause we are like a family. They provided a lot of trainings for our professional and personal growth. They check on us from time to time so I felt the concern.
Salary / Benefits
They dont care their colleague. They don't want you step up higher den your ahead colleagues. Unfair their evaluations process. They based the statement than the actual.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot at Toyota especially from my service manager and overall its nice working in there. Also, our every visitor for different dealers are approachable.
Salary / Benefits
A good training ground for fresh graduates.
You will learn how to work in the industry

You will be able to work in a known company with competitive work experience
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working with my super cool team members. Cashiering , handling money is so easy but working with different personalities is so hard. But it's challenging, and I love doing things that make me challenge..
Salary / Benefits
I'm very happy to be part of this organization. I learned a lot from Toyota. If there will be another chance to work with them I gladly accept it. I love admin. work.
Salary / Benefits
I had a busy and stressful work at Toyota but not all the time because sometimes i do have fun also and a lot of workers there were very friendly and my bosses were very considerate.
Pros
free meal every occasion in the company
Cons
weekend work
Salary / Benefits
You have to have a kaizen spirit. Team work is very essential in every site of the toyota. Competition is everywhere. You have to be creative and initiativdm. You have the right to do what makes your job easier.