Toyota Aisin Philippines Inc.

Toyota Aisin Philippines Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews

Challenging Workplace

It's a challenging company. You'll learn a lot, especially in the aspects of safety and quality, since it's a Japanese company. You will definitely meet top class mentor.

Pros

Free shuttle service, meal allowance, free uniform and safety gears

Cons

The work is very challenging, but you’ll learn a lot

Poor management system

Poor management system. Micromanagement and "palakasan" system is in place. You even get promoted without any credentials (like an MBa etc). Although you can enjoy working inside because people have good camaraderie. Many things to learn

Discipline and safety

Nice workplace promote safety and discipline,good environment,nice training ground, tiring but not to much, overtime are compensated well ,Average boss, totally it is nice place to work

This company will develop you to become skilled, but it ends there....

A good stepping stone for new engineers. A great experience where you will learn new skill sets. Will develop your critical thinking, problem solving and communication. You'll hate the system of promotion and basic salary grade. Even you excel on your line of work, your salary is still the same with people who are just counting stars.And if you are proficient, they will grant you a reward. Guess what reward..... extra workload :)You'll learn here that if your skill is equivalent to 3 person or more..... someone will capitalize you for sure.

Heavy workload, poor worklife balance

Micro management and does not promote work life balance. People work in long hours or heavy workload and do multitasking. Production people is unmotivated. Low salary grade. Salary raise is always late.Seniority is common. Promotion is belle curved based and seniority.

Pros

Benefits (Perfomance based bonus, shuttle, hmo, allowances, life insurance, etc)

Cons

micro management, low salary

Good benefits but stressful environment

Nice benefits and work experience. But stressful environment because of poor management in terms of work load. The co-worker are nice but the problem is the boss that the job is to keep his subordinates to be stress instead of helping to find solutions.

Good training ground

The company is strict when it comes to safety and 5s. It is also a good training ground to enhance your problem solving skills.However career growth is slow, especially during evaluation where company follows bell curve. Which means even though you perform well, you can still received not deserving rating.Also bulk work and many employees, especially some managers are negative people.

Pros

Meal, Transpo allowance, shuttle services

Cons

Bulk work, toxic working environment, there are also toxic managers, Bell curve

Good stepping stone, but system sucks

As a new Professional you will learn a lot and will be exposed to a lot of problems and Japanese culture.Promotion is bell curved based, so if youre doing really great job, you will still not be promoted.

Pros

rice subsidy, transpo, meal

Cons

Promotion bell curve, some bonuses will be deducted to you once resigned, some superiors are so toxic

Poor Management

Management says "You cannot solve a problem unless you recognize that there is a problem" but does not apply it to themselves. They do not accept their mistakes, especially the Big Boss(RP).

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

No proper training but expects too much on Engineers.

Good company

Competitive each team member They have step by step processing at work. Have a good environment, planting trees and vegetables. Team members are teamworking.

Very nice autoparts company

Nice company I learned a lot company rules, goals and achievements nice benefits I've learned a lot because of multi skills, seminars, safety culture and kaizen

Complete Facilities

I learned to use different types of machines in a production company. The workplace culture, always follow the rules. The most enjoyable part of the job is to love what you are doing.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Tiring shifts

Hardworking and trustworthy person

I learned a lot of doing things in my work job. I learned how to communicate with my co-workmates. Learned how to operate pressing machine and robotic machine.. I enjoyed my work to sustain my family needs. I love to work very much to fulfill my dreams.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota Aisin Philippines Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Toyota Aisin Philippines Inc. Reviews by Location

Learn about Toyota Aisin Philippines Inc. in popular locations

• Toyota Aisin Philippines Inc.