Toy Kingdom

Toy Kingdom Employee Reviews

productive

they will accomodate you and assisting you helping you to learn and gain more about the company and for something else that you dont even know ......

Excellent

Excellent in all ways, it was a good working environment. I also have a good experience in sales. I learned a lotof new things that i may use to other jobs that i will be working. You cant buy experience that is why i value the experience i have in my last job as a sales assistant.

Very good

I learned a lot, like work as a team. my overtime and my cancel day off will be paid. I learned also how to be a competitive and happy to assist different kind of people☺️

Good management

Ok naman ang pasahod nila but nakaka dis appoint lng na anlakas mo bumenta pero di ka nila nerenew dahil lng sa kapit bahay na ktrabho mo .so ano problema saken wla namn diba i do my job naman takbo dito benta dito. Pero di kc ko direct company nmn kasi yon

fun workplace

it's so fun in toykingdom because it is a toy store:D so many toys, children with their parents buying some good stuff and etc. and the most enjoyable part of the job is giftwrapping :D

Have an amazing fun workplace and productive company

Fun wokplace, friendly, capable to help like they have charitable activities, motivated employees to work hard, productive and good customers services

fun work place

I learned a lot of things working at Toy kingdom, How to handle people, manage time, be flexible. I learned also how to communicate and handle customers inquiries, complaints. I enjoy working with my co workers, they bring joy to my stressful day. The hardest part of the job is not meeting what the management wants, like not able to hit the given sales plan.

Pros

plenty of overtime

Cons

no day off

Productive and fun workplace

There are people who always buy at Toy Kingdom and I was assigned at Gift wrapping. It was an easy thing to do and the customers appreciate the wrapping and it was overwhelming. I learned to cope up with my co-workers and I boost my confidence and improve my communication skill. Our management is very well organized and they are concerned to their workers. Our workplace culture is very Filipino type. We are very cheerful, easy to deal with and approachable. We value our customers and we assist them until they find the things they need. The hardest part of the job is when a irrate customer is yelling or making a scene. But still, we still need to calm ourselves and smile because that’s part of our job. The most enjoyable part of the job is making new friends or much better to call it new family.

productive

I'm not bored in this job, why? because most of my customers are kids we sell toys, we get to interact to them, helping them of what they want. they are so cute.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Created Happiness in work and getting memories .

A typical day in my work is we were getting possess of our daily target in order to achieve our extra commissions, and one thing that I've learned is to be flexible in all things. Our management was good because they are giving extra schemes to their employee to motivate them and to sell more products specially for kids toys.. Our Workplace Culture is extra ordinary because we are entertaining kids while we are selling to them our products and giving more happiness to them. The hardest part of my job is when I'm about to leave my co-workers because we created a family inside the store. but that was part of our career that we need to accept when its about to enc of your chapter. The most enjoyable part of my job is when we achieve our targets together because we are not working as individuals we work as a team and family. My experience in my previous work was so memorable and it will be last. LOL :)

Pros

Free extra miles.

Cons

Long Hours but worth it.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Toy Kingdom?

Good staffs and management

The job requires strength and energy since I was a stockman. I carried and delivered packages in a timely manner. It also brings out the creativity in me since I was used to asked to do some filings and arranged items according to its price, gender, size etc....

The hardest part of the job

The hardest part of the job, is not actually the hardest if you will change your point of view in life. All work has different challenges, it is on how you see it and work on it,

Pros

meet different people

Cons

no fix offs

Productive and fun work place.

Such a happy work place ! Having paint face evey weekends and costumes for a Halloween day! I enjoyed that everytime there's a promo we all have to sing and dance.

Pros

Happy workmates

Productive and fun

Management is fair to the need of their employees, Welcoming work place where you have leaders who takes good care of the wholistic needs of their employees. They make you feel part of a team and productively work as one.

Pros

Management, Team Work

Cons

Extended hours and week end work

the staff were approachable and nice

the company is good and nice but sometime the agency who was assigned on the company i was assigned is not responsible because of delayed salary. but working with this company is such a good experience

Pros

open over time

very good company

coordinate to all your co workmates and regulars its easy to please with them . be humble and do for what is the task given to you dont be shy to ask for the proper and standard procedure to make your job well done.

greeting customer who enter the shop

hard working, dependable and desire to help other,willing to take on a new challenge,open minded and able to work independently, i have a very good communication skills.

Pros

free lunches

productive

working as customer agent in toy kingdom was fun beacuse we are introducing our product to the customer and i love to explain them the good benifits of our product...because one thing that reminding me when u buy a toy from toy kingdom " you learned while playing"..

Pros

free

Cons

full time

very fun dealing with customers specially kids

the work is very good specially when customers is happy i learned how to work as a team and alone which is good for me. the management is very strict on display and on customer complain. the work place is very peaceful and all is treated equal the hardest part of the job is when the sales is down. the most enjoyable part of the job is when all of the team is working very hard to achieve sales target.

Pros

good experience on customer service and team management

Cons

salary cutting when missing items and damage product

Very good place of work

This company is a very good place to work because you will not feel bored there there's a lot of funny kids who want toys.Managements is good.I learn a lot there.

Pros

Full time

Cons

9 hours

Good management

Very challenging most especially in week end/pay day/peak season, but it is good and fun work place, other employees are can easily get along with and the management are all good to its employee..

Pros

Good management, above minimum salary plus over time pay

Cons

Long hours of duty if peak season

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toy Kingdom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Salary / Benefits