Total Information Management Corporation

Total Information Management Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines31 reviews

Productive and meeting new friend

I stayed at TIM for 1 year and half i enjoyed of being part of them I travelled outside zamboanga city. Exciting to meet new friends. I also experience how hard to push deadline of project

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Project base

Its fun here and no hustle.

Its fun here and no hustle. Everyday is a learning experience here in IRRI. We face different races and face, it helps us very much on how to handle different characters.

it good to find jobs

It very confortble and good to find jobs It have a good salary Good securty system Good managment Need to more orinted by hrs

Pros

free lunches free drinks

Cons

long hour

productive and fun workplace

at typical day at work everyone helping each other in tough or in joyous. what i learned is to be responsible in every task that your superior was given into you. my co workers is very fun to work for. the hardest part of the job is when the times when we are going to hurry because were going to reach the qouta. the most enjoyable part of the job is when your in the hard times and everybody wants to cheere you up!

Project Based

It is only a project based work at GSIS Macapagal. But has a good employee but there is always a disrepancy when it comes to salary

Fun workplace

We do encode checks, retirement papers, official receipts and big tickets. The hardest part of my job is the time schedule sometimes. The most enjoyable part of my job when we do team work in doing our task.

Work place with amazing team mates

Working in this company teach me a lot of things about data encoding, I made lot of friends. I adopted their early bird system.

Productive and lots of fun

Nice workplace and nice workmates.Althouh theres a lot of paperworks working on this king of job ,I enjoyed it because every one of us ,my fellow workmates are helping each other so that we can rach our qouta everyday.

Favorite Experience

When we talk about north park, i can say that this is my favorite with all my experience, why? Because i love to work with the very long hours and my co-workers treat me as a friend.

fun work place

Fun work places with supportive management. Convenient work place for all the employees in the company. With privacy too.

Pros

free meals

Cons

good

The Management was supportive of any inputs and suggestions with regards to the operations and need of the facilities improvement. work as a team

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Information Management Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits