Total Information Management Corporation

Total Information Management Corporation Employee Reviews for Financial Specialist

Financial Specialist2 reviews
Philippines2 reviews

Productive and a good place to get an experience

Almost Everything is good except that I was assigned with a selfish team leader. I really want to learn and do the task properly but TL doesnt help/teach me most of the time, I have to learn things myself. Then if a problem occurs, TL will put the blame only on you even if she's the one who checks your reports.

Pros

Free Breakfast, Competitive Salary, Overtime pay

Cons

Team Leader (still depends who will supervise you), literally a quiet place to work

Not only productive and fun workplace but providing their employees with a healthy working environment with work and life balance. Upper management is very supportive to subordinate to achieve not only individual growth but a professional growth as well.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Total Information Management Corporation?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Information Management Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits