Total Information Management Corporation

Total Information Management Corporation Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Data Entry Clerk11 reviews
Philippines11 reviews

goodworking place with the good people

i work there when i stop college when i was 19 years old this is my first job and it was great to have an experience being data encoder we have kota every day but sad to say i its only contractual.

fun workplace

fun and good workplace. The management is also good although the job is quite challenging since you had to achieved a certain quota in everyday and weekly.

It's Such a great company.

I work 8hours everyday except sunday, I learned how to communicate to my superiors and I also know how to handle peoples (24peoples). The management was good they have incentives for "Team Leader & Assistant Team Leader." The hardest part of the job was the GSIS have different taggings of the documents. The most enjoyable part of the job was I having more friends in the company, good superiors and I have more gain knowledge in my previous work.

Pros

with incentives

Cons

8hrs

Productive Area

Well surrounded, pleasant facilities, located at government office because we employers work for government papers, pensioners, loans, checks, digitalized works etc.

Do Things With Love

Encoding Checks, Retirement And Housing Loans Of A GSIS members. Fun Work Place And Good Co-workers and fast and conduent productions. Good Benifits with others

Pros

Free Wifi

it good to find jobs

It very confortble and good to find jobs It have a good salary Good securty system Good managment Need to more orinted by hrs

Pros

free lunches free drinks

Cons

long hour

Project Based

It is only a project based work at GSIS Macapagal. But has a good employee but there is always a disrepancy when it comes to salary

Fun workplace

We do encode checks, retirement papers, official receipts and big tickets. The hardest part of my job is the time schedule sometimes. The most enjoyable part of my job when we do team work in doing our task.

Work place with amazing team mates

Working in this company teach me a lot of things about data encoding, I made lot of friends. I adopted their early bird system.

Favorite Experience

When we talk about north park, i can say that this is my favorite with all my experience, why? Because i love to work with the very long hours and my co-workers treat me as a friend.

fun work place

Fun work places with supportive management. Convenient work place for all the employees in the company. With privacy too.

Pros

free meals

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Information Management Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits