Total Information Management Corporation

Total Information Management Corporation Employee Reviews in Pasay

Pasay6 reviews

fun workplace

fun and good workplace. The management is also good although the job is quite challenging since you had to achieved a certain quota in everyday and weekly.

yes i am productive fun trustworthy fast learner and hard working

i want a job to improve my self steam and company productivity to streamline skills and i want to help my family needs and to secure my better life future.

Pros

if the company provide it

Cons

1 hour

challenging, time pressure , still a happy work place.

challenging because you will assign in any position from document preparer , scanner opperator , data encoder ,quality assurance and team leader. Also assign you in a Province ( I assigned in Dumaguete province) Time pressure because of a daily quota . still a happy work place because have a friendly Coordinator also teach you some technique and strategy so you can hit the target quota.

silence are everywhere

in our work place we need to be in silent. we need to reach our quota for a day. we encode the old files of GSIS, all branches in the philippines. in my first month im in the graveyard shift but because of the shifting schedule later on i've been in am shift.

Do Things With Love

Encoding Checks, Retirement And Housing Loans Of A GSIS members. Fun Work Place And Good Co-workers and fast and conduent productions. Good Benifits with others

Pros

Free Wifi

it good to find jobs

It very confortble and good to find jobs It have a good salary Good securty system Good managment Need to more orinted by hrs

Pros

free lunches free drinks

Cons

long hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Information Management Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Total Information Management Corporation Reviews by Job Title

Total Information Management Corporation Reviews by Location

Learn about Total Information Management Corporation in Pasay

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?