Total Information Management Corporation

Total Information Management Corporation Employee Reviews in Makati

Makati19 reviews

Productive and a good place to get an experience

Almost Everything is good except that I was assigned with a selfish team leader. I really want to learn and do the task properly but TL doesnt help/teach me most of the time, I have to learn things myself. Then if a problem occurs, TL will put the blame only on you even if she's the one who checks your reports.

Pros

Free Breakfast, Competitive Salary, Overtime pay

Cons

Team Leader (still depends who will supervise you), literally a quiet place to work

No roblem Company. Thumbs up.

Everybody's okay. Nice to work with. Everybody doesn't let their positions get to their head. Even senior management stoops down to rank and file employees. A very nice company to be in.

How was it to work in Total Information Management

It is fun because of the people who you work with and the management also they are kind and respectful . Actually for me i dont think TIM is a work place . I think TIM is my second home

Good and enjoyable

It's take sometimes to make the best out of it like in working you should be patient and 100 percent sure to what you do. Whatever we did to work it always reflect to you. Be good at work and make the best at work always.

goodworking place with the good people

i work there when i stop college when i was 19 years old this is my first job and it was great to have an experience being data encoder we have kota every day but sad to say i its only contractual.

Fun and Productive

Colleagues help you if you dont know what to do. Salary is high compared to other company. Life and Work Balance due to 4 days work and 3 days off....

Pros

Flexi Time

Cons

I can work as a team and individual for the benefits of the company.

As an IT professional, I can say that I do have understand the life cycle of system such as software applicaiton , hardware management and network stability. Also, in terms of working with other people and colleagues, I assure that I am involve with them for getting the successful project or task. I enjoying my job because this is my passion as an IT and can manage the people if necessary.

fun place

None-was on a short term assignment so none. Maybe if I stayed longer something...overall a great experience. Happy staff is noticed so obviously management are doing something right!

It's Such a great company.

I work 8hours everyday except sunday, I learned how to communicate to my superiors and I also know how to handle peoples (24peoples). The management was good they have incentives for "Team Leader & Assistant Team Leader." The hardest part of the job was the GSIS have different taggings of the documents. The most enjoyable part of the job was I having more friends in the company, good superiors and I have more gain knowledge in my previous work.

Pros

with incentives

Cons

8hrs

Very productive and knowledgeable.

You learned how to prepare the documents with organizing and presenting the documents neatly and clearly for scanning.Encoding and checking the documents are very confidential.You experiencing the pressure.But after you done your task,it feels so good.

Pros

More incentives

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Total Information Management Corporation?

Productive Area

Well surrounded, pleasant facilities, located at government office because we employers work for government papers, pensioners, loans, checks, digitalized works etc.

Productive and fun workplace

I enjoy my job while I'm at Total Information Management, GSIS Project, when I was treated as family by my co-workers. We do things together, help each other with their task and having fun while doing our jobs although sometimes we were pressured.

Project base contract

Its good but the draw back is that; It is just a project base contract so after the project time, our contract ended too. Got good colleague and co workers, with good management.

A professionaly fun environment to work into.

Everybody is very supportive with each other that there had never been a dull moment. Very condusive to work into. Everybody are very cooperative and pleasant.

Project Based

It is only a project based work at GSIS Macapagal. But has a good employee but there is always a disrepancy when it comes to salary

Fun workplace

We do encode checks, retirement papers, official receipts and big tickets. The hardest part of my job is the time schedule sometimes. The most enjoyable part of my job when we do team work in doing our task.

Work place with amazing team mates

Working in this company teach me a lot of things about data encoding, I made lot of friends. I adopted their early bird system.

Favorite Experience

When we talk about north park, i can say that this is my favorite with all my experience, why? Because i love to work with the very long hours and my co-workers treat me as a friend.

fun work place

Fun work places with supportive management. Convenient work place for all the employees in the company. With privacy too.

Pros

free meals

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Information Management Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Total Information Management Corporation Reviews by Location

Learn about Total Information Management Corporation in Makati

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?