Total Information Management Corporation

Total Information Management Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive and meeting new friend

I stayed at TIM for 1 year and half i enjoyed of being part of them I travelled outside zamboanga city. Exciting to meet new friends. I also experience how hard to push deadline of project

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Project base

Productive and a good place to get an experience

Almost Everything is good except that I was assigned with a selfish team leader. I really want to learn and do the task properly but TL doesnt help/teach me most of the time, I have to learn things myself. Then if a problem occurs, TL will put the blame only on you even if she's the one who checks your reports.

Pros

Free Breakfast, Competitive Salary, Overtime pay

Cons

Team Leader (still depends who will supervise you), literally a quiet place to work

No roblem Company. Thumbs up.

Everybody's okay. Nice to work with. Everybody doesn't let their positions get to their head. Even senior management stoops down to rank and file employees. A very nice company to be in.

How was it to work in Total Information Management

It is fun because of the people who you work with and the management also they are kind and respectful . Actually for me i dont think TIM is a work place . I think TIM is my second home

Good and enjoyable

It's take sometimes to make the best out of it like in working you should be patient and 100 percent sure to what you do. Whatever we did to work it always reflect to you. Be good at work and make the best at work always.

goodworking place with the good people

i work there when i stop college when i was 19 years old this is my first job and it was great to have an experience being data encoder we have kota every day but sad to say i its only contractual.

Fun and Productive

Colleagues help you if you dont know what to do. Salary is high compared to other company. Life and Work Balance due to 4 days work and 3 days off....

Pros

Flexi Time

Cons

Not only productive and fun workplace but providing their employees with a healthy working environment with work and life balance. Upper management is very supportive to subordinate to achieve not only individual growth but a professional growth as well.

fun workplace

fun and good workplace. The management is also good although the job is quite challenging since you had to achieved a certain quota in everyday and weekly.

I can work as a team and individual for the benefits of the company.

As an IT professional, I can say that I do have understand the life cycle of system such as software applicaiton , hardware management and network stability. Also, in terms of working with other people and colleagues, I assure that I am involve with them for getting the successful project or task. I enjoying my job because this is my passion as an IT and can manage the people if necessary.

yes i am productive fun trustworthy fast learner and hard working

i want a job to improve my self steam and company productivity to streamline skills and i want to help my family needs and to secure my better life future.

Pros

if the company provide it

Cons

1 hour

fun place

None-was on a short term assignment so none. Maybe if I stayed longer something...overall a great experience. Happy staff is noticed so obviously management are doing something right!

It's Such a great company.

I work 8hours everyday except sunday, I learned how to communicate to my superiors and I also know how to handle peoples (24peoples). The management was good they have incentives for "Team Leader & Assistant Team Leader." The hardest part of the job was the GSIS have different taggings of the documents. The most enjoyable part of the job was I having more friends in the company, good superiors and I have more gain knowledge in my previous work.

Pros

with incentives

Cons

8hrs

Very productive and knowledgeable.

You learned how to prepare the documents with organizing and presenting the documents neatly and clearly for scanning.Encoding and checking the documents are very confidential.You experiencing the pressure.But after you done your task,it feels so good.

Pros

More incentives

Cons

challenging, time pressure , still a happy work place.

challenging because you will assign in any position from document preparer , scanner opperator , data encoder ,quality assurance and team leader. Also assign you in a Province ( I assigned in Dumaguete province) Time pressure because of a daily quota . still a happy work place because have a friendly Coordinator also teach you some technique and strategy so you can hit the target quota.

Productive Area

Well surrounded, pleasant facilities, located at government office because we employers work for government papers, pensioners, loans, checks, digitalized works etc.

Productive and fun workplace

I enjoy my job while I'm at Total Information Management, GSIS Project, when I was treated as family by my co-workers. We do things together, help each other with their task and having fun while doing our jobs although sometimes we were pressured.

silence are everywhere

in our work place we need to be in silent. we need to reach our quota for a day. we encode the old files of GSIS, all branches in the philippines. in my first month im in the graveyard shift but because of the shifting schedule later on i've been in am shift.

Project base contract

Its good but the draw back is that; It is just a project base contract so after the project time, our contract ended too. Got good colleague and co workers, with good management.

A professionaly fun environment to work into.

Everybody is very supportive with each other that there had never been a dull moment. Very condusive to work into. Everybody are very cooperative and pleasant.

Do Things With Love

Encoding Checks, Retirement And Housing Loans Of A GSIS members. Fun Work Place And Good Co-workers and fast and conduent productions. Good Benifits with others

Pros

Free Wifi

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Information Management Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Salary / Benefits