Total Information Management Corporation
View all Total Information Management Corporation reviews

Total Information Management Corporation

Total Information Management Corporation Employee Review

Productive and a good place to get an experience

Almost Everything is good except that I was assigned with a selfish team leader. I really want to learn and do the task properly but TL doesnt help/teach me most of the time, I have to learn things myself. Then if a problem occurs, TL will put the blame only on you even if she's the one who checks your reports.

Pros

Free Breakfast, Competitive Salary, Overtime pay

Cons

Team Leader (still depends who will supervise you), literally a quiet place to work

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Not only productive and fun workplace but providing their employees with a healthy working environment with work and life balance. Upper management is very supportive to subordinate to achieve not only individual growth but a professional growth as well.
Same location

No roblem Company. Thumbs up.

Everybody's okay. Nice to work with. Everybody doesn't let their positions get to their head. Even senior management stoops down to rank and file employees. A very nice company to be in.
Same location

How was it to work in Total Information Management

It is fun because of the people who you work with and the management also they are kind and respectful . Actually for me i dont think TIM is a work place . I think TIM is my second home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Information Management Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Total Information Management Corporation Reviews by Location

Learn about Total Information Management Corporation in popular locations

• Total Information Management Corporation
  • Productive and a good place to get an experience
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?