Total Information Management Corporation

Total Information Management Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines29 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Everybody's okay. Nice to work with. Everybody doesn't let their positions get to their head. Even senior management stoops down to rank and file employees. A very nice company to be in.
Salary / Benefits
It is fun because of the people who you work with and the management also they are kind and respectful . Actually for me i dont think TIM is a work place . I think TIM is my second home
Salary / Benefits
It's take sometimes to make the best out of it like in working you should be patient and 100 percent sure to what you do. Whatever we did to work it always reflect to you. Be good at work and make the best at work always.
Salary / Benefits
i work there when i stop college when i was 19 years old this is my first job and it was great to have an experience being data encoder we have kota every day but sad to say i its only contractual.
Salary / Benefits
Colleagues help you if you dont know what to do.
Salary is high compared to other company.

Life and Work Balance due to 4 days work and 3 days off....
Pros
Flexi Time
Salary / Benefits
Not only productive and fun workplace but providing their employees with a healthy working environment with work and life balance. Upper management is very supportive to subordinate to achieve not only individual growth but a professional growth as well.
Salary / Benefits
fun and good workplace. The management is also good although the job is quite challenging since you had to achieved a certain quota in everyday and weekly.
Salary / Benefits
As an IT professional, I can say that I do have understand the life cycle of system such as software applicaiton , hardware management and network stability. Also, in terms of working with other people and colleagues, I assure that I am involve with them for getting the successful project or task. I enjoying my job because this is my passion as an IT and can manage the people if necessary.
Salary / Benefits
i want a job to improve my self steam and company productivity to streamline skills and i want to help my family needs and to secure my better life future.
Pros
if the company provide it
Cons
1 hour
Salary / Benefits
None-was on a short term assignment so none. Maybe if I stayed longer something...overall a great experience. Happy staff is noticed so obviously management are doing something right!
Salary / Benefits
I work 8hours everyday except sunday, I learned how to communicate to my superiors and I also know how to handle peoples (24peoples). The management was good they have incentives for "Team Leader & Assistant Team Leader." The hardest part of the job was the GSIS have different taggings of the documents. The most enjoyable part of the job was I having more friends in the company, good superiors and I have more gain knowledge in my previous work.
Pros
with incentives
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
You learned how to prepare the documents with organizing and presenting the documents neatly and clearly for scanning.Encoding and checking the documents are very confidential.You experiencing the pressure.But after you done your task,it feels so good.
Pros
More incentives
Salary / Benefits
challenging because you will assign in any position from document preparer , scanner opperator , data encoder ,quality assurance and team leader. Also assign you in a Province ( I assigned in Dumaguete province) Time pressure because of a daily quota . still a happy work place because have a friendly Coordinator also teach you some technique and strategy so you can hit the target quota.
Salary / Benefits
Well surrounded, pleasant facilities, located at government office because we employers work for government papers, pensioners, loans, checks, digitalized works etc.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy my job while I'm at Total Information Management, GSIS Project, when I was treated as family by my co-workers. We do things together, help each other with their task and having fun while doing our jobs although sometimes we were pressured.
Salary / Benefits
in our work place we need to be in silent. we need to reach our quota for a day. we encode the old files of GSIS, all branches in the philippines. in my first month im in the graveyard shift but because of the shifting schedule later on i've been in am shift.
Salary / Benefits
Its good but the draw back is that; It is just a project base contract so after the project time, our contract ended too. Got good colleague and co workers, with good management.
Salary / Benefits
Everybody is very supportive with each other that there had never been a dull moment. Very condusive to work into. Everybody are very cooperative and pleasant.
Salary / Benefits
Encoding Checks, Retirement And Housing Loans Of A GSIS members. Fun Work Place And Good Co-workers and fast and conduent productions. Good Benifits with others
Pros
Free Wifi
Salary / Benefits
Its fun here and no hustle. Everyday is a learning experience here in IRRI. We face different races and face, it helps us very much on how to handle different characters.
Salary / Benefits
It very confortble and good to find jobs
It have a good salary

Good securty system

Good managment

Need to more orinted by hrs
Pros
free lunches free drinks
Cons
long hour