TOPSERVE SERVICE SOLUTIONS, INC

TOPSERVE SERVICE SOLUTIONS, INC Employee Reviews

They help those unfortunate to proceed college.

They offer part-time job for those less fortunate young individuals to continue schooling college. They keep updated about how you work. They are concern about how's the work going with the establishment you are working.God Bless & more power!

Pros

Free lunch for those who are working in a company owned establishment.

Cons

N/a

Productive and fun

When i work there ,I admit that is difficult to me to work there because that is my first job in office with pay.And then the days goes on since i always do that it easy to me to work there

Fun workplace ,and productive

U can learn more when I have an experience in a fast-food restaurant because I train well to make your fast and , be perfect. Working in a fast-food place is not easy but it gives a challenges to your life to be more competitive...

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Sometimes long hours

Stressfull job

Their Head Office was very approachable but their branch specially Gensan branch was very stressfull workplace but my workmates are very approachable and they’re always Willing to Help me when needed.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Exciting and fun work place

Good company it's because it's not very hard to employed and work easily no delay of salary and all benefits are the and the important is I have more knowing about aircraft

Pros

Free uniform

Cons

No benefits, no concern to employees

Being a coordinator during this ECQ period NO SALARY even the days they contacted you or they need a report from YOU IMMEDIATELY , you will be needing to work 5 times a week to accomplished all their jobs or assigned task need from you but they will paid you 2 or 3 times a week only. NO PROPER BENEFITS TO EMPLOYEE. Shuttle are paid and deducted to your salary no benefits despite of ECQ, MECQ Or GCQ OPERATIONS NO CONSIDERATION AND CONCERN TO THEIR EMPLOYEES. Giving task that your not supposed to do or not part as an operation coordinator.

Cons

Long hours, Overtime paid, Shuttle deductions during mecq gcq

Very good company

Maganda Ang pamalakad sa mga tao Maganda Ang mga benifits at mabait Ang mga staff On time Ang sweldo ,mababait Ang aming mga manager at marunong umintindi Ng mga empliyado

Challenging and fun meeting new people making friends

Challenging because you need to be a wise worker while on the field. some workers there is stealing foods, eating stocks. but you have to ignore them and sometimes the manager will call you and do other things that you don't know. lol.. Management rate like almost 7 out of 10. Team work rate like 6 out of 10..

No feedback at all

To be honest I'm grateful the company but I think I look forward to enhance my capability in terms of communication being a teacher is stressful but I love doing my job

With good benefits such as quarterly bonus, trainings and seminars and team building with other staff from branches. No work-life balance, due to long working hours

The Salary on Topserve it's so delayed on the due dat

I don't like the angecy of Topserve because all they staff are not cleary give reasons and advice about they salary and payslip And they hardly to talk and their accounting always have problem like they always they said..

teamwork and motivates their employee.

They are friendly and fair to their employee. They motivates their employees to be an excellent. They gave us opportunities to know other work fields like cross train their employees to other stations to widen their knowledge.

fun workplace

friendly workmates, good benefits, a bit stressful but tolerable, friendly superiors, neat workplace, a bit traffic within the area, with bonuses......//.....

Fruitful and productive

Typical operation job, I learned to manage a outsourcing company, management is okay, workplace culture is friendly, dealing with people is the most enjoyable job

Internal Employee

Through their various seminar and trainings you will definitely equipped with knowledge that surely you can use when you are going to look for another job. Working here is fun but lots of work pressure and workload.

Pros

Quarterly Bonus up to 16th month, free meal every meeting and seminars

Cons

Low Salary Offer

Productive & enjoyable workplace

Happy for all the opportunity that Topserve give to me. I learn a lot of knowledge that I will apply in the future to be more competent in my field and also it so fulfilling in resolving issue about the incentives of our deployed employee's

Pros

free coffee and meeting meals

Cons

Minimum day of hours

Internal Employee

I've been working in the company for almost 2 years and as new in the industry, I can say that I am in good hand in terms of learning and experience. Stress and pressure is given but with the culture it has established and with the people around you that you can work with, it makes the work less harder.

Pros

Quartely Performance Bonuses, Institutional Activities, Work Environment

Cons

Salary

They trained their employees well, long work hour from nine in the morning to seven thirty six in the evening. They giving bonus based on the employee's performancw.

Pros

Performance Bonus

Cons

Long office hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TOPSERVE SERVICE SOLUTIONS, INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Salary / Benefits
  • TOPSERVE SERVICE SOLUTIONS, INC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?