Toplis Solutions Inc

Toplis Solutions Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines32 reviews

picking items or pulling items

its hard to work there but i did all task gaving too me my supervisor and teamleader, you need also good stamina and strenght too pulling of items and good memorization of type of items.

Not recommended. Too stressful environment.

Stressful environment. Very irate boss. No support from Head office if you have queries, they will just hang you up. Long hours of duty. Stressful client. Poor management.

Happy and Friendly

We are like family in there we have so much fun and memorable moment were like brother's and sister we eat all together sometimes drinking coffee and we have teamwork i love them so much.

Pros

Free lunch

Productive and fun

Working in this Company is a great opportunity and it helps me to be a good and better employee. The management and the employee are very collaborative.

Work is hard but i can do it.

Very nice page so easy and realiable to pass the resume. More power to this page.We hope that more people know your page so that they can work w/ that too .

Learned alot with my superior and with my co-workers

Being warehouse team leader perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock with my team, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse

Pros

with SL/VL

Cons

Long Hour

supportive; responsive; good and fair

immediate responses to almost all employee concerns especially sss and pag-ibig loans, benefits, salary, etc., they trusted me to manage my work in the field with less supervision, salary above minimum wage due to COLA, up-to-date salary release every 8pm of 10th and 25th day of every month via atm; free shirt and uniform; with insurance, Christmas bonus and 13th month pay

Keeping a close professional workplace

Having a perks dealing with Professionals such as Architects and different kinds of Engineers. Following Protocols that will keep the safety of everyone in the projects assigned.

Pros

Reliable co-workers

Cons

Having an anxious feeling working with 3/4 of population of men in the workplace

productive

I was able to upgrade my skills from picker to outbound checker, then outbound checker to MHE & RT operator with the help of their training and seminar activities.

Pros

trainings & seminars

Cons

whole day

Time Management

It is the Company where you can able to take your time inside and outside. The benefits are good and also the salary is good because it is above the minimum.

Pros

Free meal allowances, load and transportation

Cons

Enough hours

Nice Agency

A good third party outsourcing agency for a company but not for the outsourced employee. Has a usual employee benefits with basic Health Card (Only for yourself ).

Pros

With Basic Benifits and Health Card

Cons

No quarterly/monthly site visitation of their employee, Uncoordinated Messengers, Not friendly salary time payout

admin staff

-admin works -dole cases i learned a lot of experience in handling people manage them. the work place is a happy environment even i have a work load

Pros

comunnication allowance

Enjoyable and fun

its enjoyable and fun all the employees and nature of work because they have many truck for receiving and outgoing transaction the sad part is all the employee is pull out of the agency because they are biding for another agency..

Pros

N/a

Cons

The company help me to be become a skilled in field of warehouse company.

I had a good working experience at Toplis Solutions for the longest time of my working experience. It was my great help for to to become forklift operator from being a warehouse picker.

Productive and fun

Productive and maybe hard to work. But sometimes it doesn't matter if it's hard, Because we need a job so we don't need to choice a work if it's hard or easy.

i am exposed to the recruitment asset of Hr

i had a great and fun experience during my internship. The supervisors are very patient and will help you to learn task and knowledge related to the department you're assigned.

Productive workplace

My greatest experience during my OJT in Toplis is recruiting an applicants through job posting online because its not easy to find the best applicant who will be suited on the job, since I spend late in the evening entertaining for those who are interested and reminding the schedule for the examination and interview, it should be on time and formal attire. Its so nice having the feeling that one your recruited applicants will be hired. Thank you 😊😊

the workplace is fun and enjoyable

I'm just an Intern student to their company but they treat me as a real co-workmates. I've learned a lot of them like the timekeeping processing and receiving documents like the checks and other important documents. The workplace is fun because they always invite me their gatherings like birthdays of our office mates.

Competitive but has fun work place

Not boring but you will fill the pressure but in the end of the day you will learn and the management will help you also to be competitive because they will give over load work were you will strengthen your capability and capacity to do multi-tasking work.

Pros

Generous in BONUS

nice pantry

it is not an easy task in handling almost 40 thousand number of workers assigned nationwide, there will be a never ending issues the salaries considering that number and the location of the staffs

Pros

You will know a lot people

Cons

you will encounter everyday different issues

Fun place

They give enough time for us to rest and gives us reasonable days of break. They also give enough benefits for us. Lastly, it was a fun place to work because of the people inside.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toplis Solutions Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits