TOA Global

TOA Global Employee Reviews

Work Life balance

Work Life Balance Strict with the other policies Like No phones allowed even no food allowed in the area. No open communication with higher management

Awesome and best culture

Awesome and best culture, unlimited international trainings for employees, Semi and annual for employee performance evaluations, provides a lot of monthly activities

High Attrition rate

no security of tenureeven if you are a regular employee, the management tolerates termination of employment due to redundancy. a month after, new role title will be hired but it’s exactly the same function

Cons

Poor Leadership, bad work culture

Company with great culture

A company that seriously upholds its work-life balance initiatives evident in its culture. It's also one of the most inclusive companies I've worked in with literally all types of team members.

Satisfactory

Working here at TOA Global will nurture your skills and will have you liberty to enjoy work-life balance while gaining additional knowledge from the company.

It is the only company I worked with that has a true work-life balance culture.

The workplace culture is relaxed. You manage your work on your own time. They always prepare the employees with training and development programs to help us improve our everyday work.

Good

work life balance and good environment. will help you grow and be firm with your decisions. fun working with great people. there are weekly treats and some fun activities

Nice workplace / site with friendly atmosphere

Nice to be surrounded by people who encourage you to do your best without stressing you out. They try to be innovative in providing for the needs of the employees by listening to them.

Poorest culture

You need to check culture in the Phil. Please stop hiring expats who does not emphatize. Why cant you keep leaders? Dont you allow them to improve? Do you even train your leaders? The only good thing that happend this year is Sportfest and Halloween. Seems to improve a lot versus previous years. Also townhall was better comapred to others bec new leaders are knowlegeable. But I am sure they wont last.

Competitive salary but disgusting culture

I've seen many people here lose their jobs out of the blue, and they don't care whether you lose it today or yesterday. They will not give you ample time to get a new job. Culture is disgusting when I am not facing our clients. If it wasn't for clients, I would be gone a long time ago.

productive and fun workplace

This is very helpful because people were very productive using this site. It feels great that some company's invented and developed this kind of work.

work-life balance

It is a good company and gives competitive salary. Its facilities are good and it is indeed a established company with a good reputation. The company had grown for a short period of time.

Na

needs lots of improvements specially with employee benefits and employee management. Need to conduct trainings relevant to CPAs that would let them earn CPD credits.

Healthy culture but lack of security

TOA's salary and benefits are very competitive. However, the security in job specifically the client's disapproval on some employees don't give ample time to the employee to find another job. Which is for me, the employees will never be feel safe on the job, that anytime, they might lost the job.

Good salary

Good salary but poor on support on support team. You can feel that they love the team members, but sometimes they are neglecting the support that support members need.

Work-Life Balance and Competitive Salary

The work schedule is great and provides more time for employees after the shift. People-centered admin staff and very generous clients. Salary is also good and competitive given the fact that the company is still on the process of growing.

Pros

Good schedule and approachable admin staff

Cons

No signing bonus

Nice workplace with kind and generous clients

Work not stressful because clients are very nice and kind so it makes our job more easier. Learned lot of new things and software and also client culture.

Pros

Client always send gifts and loves surprises

Competitive Compensation Package

Early morning shift Awesome and generous client Positive and encouraging working atmosphere Provides Christmas break Work-life balance Saturday and Sunday off

Pros

Work-life balance

Cons

Management is a bit slow and remote (main office is based in Pampanga)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TOA Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Salary / Benefits