The SM Store logo
The SM Store

The SM Store Employee Reviews

Philippines159 reviews

Fun, enjoy and tiring

I've learned a lot from this company that I applied on my other job. I also learned how to communicate and have an excellent customer service. Nice management also

Pros

Always beautiful looking

Cons

There is no OT pay

Fun workplace

Good environment, friendly staff and employees, People come and go to shop and work.Good location for employees working within the environment. Good place for shopping.

Happy to serve customer

At SM Store is a very beautiful work because it safe , clean , happy to every customer to come .. work hard but its okay beacause everyone is happy to serve.

Productive and competitive

Productive and competitive workplace. Environment is good and people to work with were friendly and like. As a whole i would recommend working in the SM Store.

Pros

With incentives

Cons

No week end off
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun with the management

I learned some thing when i was working at the sm store.. everytime i go to work was an exciting for me everyday because its looks more fun when you love what you are doing; even sometimes theres always a competetive with co workmate but still fun because i learned how to approach the customer, how to be give them a good service

Great Retail work experience

You'll learn a lot from the people you work with especially from the pioneer in the retail operations industry. A past phase work environment. Office politics are present with other departments.

Pros

Stability

Cons

Holiday Work

Easy fun work place

Its nice all you have to do is submit an application online and they will call you after 3 days , interview wasjust like a personal nothing to worry about

Pros

Cons

Short breaks
Salary / Benefits

Learn how to communicate to costumer

Checker is a busy job especially if you locate at a busy counter because you have to check all their buying. And hardest part is the 3 day sale because its so may people buying at that 3 daya

Good company

i have more experience and knowledge for being a sales associate and company is good and comfortable to work. I learn more to be patient in everything.

Excellent

The environment is good as well as the people around you are so trusty to be with. They are friendly and nice person.the job is so enjoyable because you meet different kind of people and the happy thing is you are able to help them find what they need and satisfied their needs.

Jobs at The SM Store

See more jobs

Productive and fun

It is a great experience to work with The SM Store. You will learn a lot. The employees are very engaging and warm. They had good camaraderie. The workplace is good, as well. I enjoyed working with all of them.

Good company

Good training ground for the fresh graduate like me. It helps to develop your personal skills and self confidence . It taught me to become self discipline and responsible.

excellent shopping experience

one of the best shopping mall in the Philippines and offers a lot of shopping, dining and recreational experience. Highly recommended to visit and very enjoyable place.

Good and easy

I think this company so very easy applying for all poor people, and good shoping for all people, im apply this month for my sale and family thankyou SAM

Much better

They have a good work ethic overall. All employees, and managers are kind, and supportive, as well as considerate of problems with absences. They are always willing to help when needed, and they make everyone working there feel like they do belong, and that they are welcomed.
Salary / Benefits

Working in the SM store is challenging, you get to face different Customers everyday. Accomplish everyday's task. Cowokers are nice and supportive. I have a great time working there.

Good company

Good company and managers. Good wokplace. The hardest part of the job for me is when declogging urinals and water closet. The most enjoyable part of the job is when doing electrical works

Good.

As I worked in the SM Store, my co-workers (the counter checkers and cashiers) is nice, specially my managers and supervisors. They're like my parents there.

My journey at SM

SM is one of the biggest retail company in the Philippines. We've taught to give the best shopping experience and satisfaction to our customers. However, since I am part of the back office team, we also attend to the needs of our internal customers the same way they handle it at the selling area. Working in the retail industry can really be tiring at the same time, it is very exciting and challenging.
Salary / Benefits

Enjoying what I'm doing of my everyday of my duty

Every day we need to talk nicely and to the customer and encourage them to buy my products, so I've learned how interact with therm. There is also rules and regulation that I need to follow every time I went to duty. There's a lot of customers every weekend also I have too many competitors beside me, so I need to work hard to get more customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was to compete with other merchandiser inside the shop.

Time Management and Oraganize

Teamwork and dedication would lead you to success. While im still working i experience difficulties when it comes to the working enviroment aside from that the management kind off strict which lead me to adjust and work according to protocols

3.7Salary / Benefits