The SM Store

The SM Store Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
You'll learn a lot from the people you work with especially from the pioneer in the retail operations industry. A past phase work environment. Office politics are present with other departments.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Holiday Work
Salary / Benefits
Its nice all you have to do is submit an application online and they will call you after 3 days , interview wasjust like a personal nothing to worry about
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
The environment is good as well as the people around you are so trusty to be with. They are friendly and nice person.the job is so enjoyable because you meet different kind of people and the happy thing is you are able to help them find what they need and satisfied their needs.
Salary / Benefits
Good training ground for the fresh graduate like me. It helps to develop your personal skills and self confidence . It taught me to become self discipline and responsible.
Salary / Benefits
one of the best shopping mall in the Philippines and offers a lot of shopping, dining and recreational experience. Highly recommended to visit and very enjoyable place.
Salary / Benefits
I think this company so very easy applying for all poor people, and good shoping for all people, im apply this month for my sale and family thankyou SAM
Salary / Benefits
They have a good work ethic overall. All employees, and managers are kind, and supportive, as well as considerate of problems with absences. They are always willing to help when needed, and they make everyone working there feel like they do belong, and that they are welcomed.
Salary / Benefits
Working in the SM store is challenging, you get to face different Customers everyday. Accomplish everyday's task. Cowokers are nice and supportive. I have a great time working there.
Salary / Benefits
SM is one of the biggest retail company in the Philippines. We've taught to give the best shopping experience and satisfaction to our customers. However, since I am part of the back office team, we also attend to the needs of our internal customers the same way they handle it at the selling area. Working in the retail industry can really be tiring at the same time, it is very exciting and challenging.
Salary / Benefits
Every day we need to talk nicely and to the customer and encourage them to buy my products, so I've learned how interact with therm. There is also rules and regulation that I need to follow every time I went to duty. There's a lot of customers every weekend also I have too many competitors beside me, so I need to work hard to get more customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was to compete with other merchandiser inside the shop.
Salary / Benefits
Teamwork and dedication would lead you to success. While im still working i experience difficulties when it comes to the working enviroment aside from that the management kind off strict which lead me to adjust and work according to protocols
Salary / Benefits
SM is a company for minimum wage.. If you already have a lot of responsibility in life it is not highly recommended, however i could say that SM is a good work place to start your career.
Salary / Benefits
This was my first job and it was a great experience, they have a strict policy, that you should follow. You can bring the experience that you get here in the other companies. They teach you on how to be productive and how to handle pressure and strict policies.
Salary / Benefits
i learned teamwork there and good communication. in that department we are receiving the items to be delivered in the consignors cubicle and they will receive the box that we deliver. the workplace is very nice i gain a lot of friends.
Salary / Benefits
The sm store allow people to bring out the best in them with enough pressure that helps become mature in our decision making and quick problem solving
Salary / Benefits
The sm store is very high end working place for me because sm is 1 of the largest mall in the philippines, very beautiful working place, clean facilities
Pros
Quality Product
Salary / Benefits
Its so have fun when im at sm store..there's always something for anyone at sm store so that many people wants to shopping at sm and the envirolment was so good
Pros
have a peaceful lunch break
Salary / Benefits
A job that makes you have fun while working,co workers are kind and employer is very understanding.Work hours are not pressuring and gives you good rest.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
1. Overtime is only paid every first week of the month due to preparation of FS. So even though you have lots of workload on other weeks, your OT isn't paid. 2. No CPD trainings for professionals. 3. 7 days work schedule during peak season. Mostly December.
Pros
Free Uniform, Cheap meal in the canteen, good training
Cons
Terrible Management, The Vice President creates scandalous scenes ( i. e shouting at employees when she's mad), even other departments can hear.
Salary / Benefits
in staying here in SM, I learned a lot of thing, like seminar i learned on how to handle different customer, how will you give the best to make your customer satisfied.they also teach on how to excel to your field.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
With extra learnings inside the sm store,,ang benifits your health awerence,,nice community,,many extra cirriculum,,,e learnings to have new idea to sell products
Pros
Free meal on one month