The Sandwich Guy

The Sandwich Guy Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I recommend working at this company since it is a very friendly community and it welcomes all sort of applicants. They are really fun to work with and always care for the employees. The management is a group of good people that always care to its subordinates and is always at the back of each other.
Salary / Benefits
Good management and a lot of seminars that you can learn. The owners are very supportive and easy to approach. I enjoy working here because of the positive ambiance and the people around has team work.
Pros
with food allowance on Managers
Cons
9 hours of duty
Salary / Benefits
Managing a kiosk (10 sqm) 4 Staff and were open 24hrs, in call center area. Sometimes im doing the staff work because i dont have enough staff to do it.
Pros
Free 2 sandwiches every week
Cons
9 hrs. somtimes 12 hrs for free because of the paper works to submit
Salary / Benefits
The work is very light, i did some Art Direction, rebrand the whole stores and photoshoot the products. The best part of working in this company is the CEO. I had a good relationship with him, i was able to learn some business and marketing strategies. It was my first Freelance job which help me improve on my directing skills.
Pros
Free Sandwich and Working at home is the best
Cons
I work everyday
Salary / Benefits
the company is succeeding to success towards to the goal of giving healthy meals for those healthy conscious people. to serve more tants of sandwiches to serve.the TSG is the best sandwich ever
Salary / Benefits
i learn how to be more efficient at work, my co worker are good, they are a well organize company, and i am thankful for being part of the company..
Pros
one hour break, 8 hour work
Cons
check salary
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Sandwich Guy. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3