The Results Companies

The Results Companies Employee Reviews

Philippines243 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The coaches are very kind and helpful. Also the trainers. I really enjoyed working in this company because of the company employees friendliness at me .
Salary / Benefits
Productive and good place to work. The management is not that cool and its not running smooth Kinda stressful we always have disputes in our salary even we did our job right.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work would be sitting on a pantry, chatting with friends and team leaders talks about how we will be able to reach our goals for the day/week while waiting for our shift to start. What I've learned from my team leaders/co-workers was to give your 101% at work even if it gets hard sometimes, you need to show up still and do your work and do it day by day and by doing it day by day you won't realize that you already passed the hardships and the next time you encounter it, it will already be easy.The management was okay, they make sure we get our benefits and if we have a say about things, they listen to us and provide results. The workplace culture was the best ever. Everyone is a family and we are still catching up to this day.
Salary / Benefits
Decent and very competitive yet with big sales commissions. Moderate to really stressful. Anti employees personnel if i may say not pro empoyees. You'll really get recognize by the company if you're a top performer through certificates and perks compensation (like free laptop, gadgets, home appliances & etc.)
Pros
free shuttle service
Cons
Long Hours/ Mandatory OT
Salary / Benefits
The company believes in its employees' potentials and will help work on your potential to become successful. Its coaching aspect helps you become better in every way from your personal and professional growth
Salary / Benefits
I felt that Result Companies was my second home, my team mates are very supportive and even concessionaires. i actually don't have a problem during my stay in Results it's just that its too far away from home.
Salary / Benefits
Fast-paced job. Some superiors are not that supportive. Graveyard shift since we're handling US accounts. Long hours. Fun teammates. Good environment.
Pros
Trainings were intensive.
Cons
Salaries not competitive
Salary / Benefits
Need to convert atleast 20% of incoming calls into a sales. It was difficult at first but once you mastered it the incentives are achievable and easy to get.
Salary / Benefits
The stress is usually coming from the management and operations team. They treat people like robots. They clearly lack agents and need more people to come in. 99% of agents who work there are overworked and underpaid.
Salary / Benefits
It's so nice to work at results companies. As an intern technical support, i've learned a lot. They won't treat as an intern but like a professional employee like them. They will teach you everything that you need to learn in your field.
Salary / Benefits
You can learn more things at the Results companies, they have a good management and also an up to date salary. You will earn more salary when you have incentives in your LOB
Salary / Benefits
Everything is recommendable with results pasig, in terms of schedules, learning experiences, management and the workplace culture. Supervisors, team leads, trainers, and supports are so friendly and theres always alot to learn from them.
Salary / Benefits
Management are not approachable.
Salary is too low.

Stressfull environment. Some of the bosses will not gonna help you whenever you needed help. Co workers are somewhat rude sometimes
Salary / Benefits
Hiring process is only done within the day and no need to wait for days for your application to be processed. Great benefits once regularized as well.
Salary / Benefits
I really appriciate all the opportunities that the company provided to each employee, and the company always think about their employee needs and consider some emergency situation.
Salary / Benefits
The company is so fair where in they are looking forward to their employee's feelings when it comes to work environment. They even provided their agent an Employee voice system where they can voice out their experience in the company.
Salary / Benefits
Working for two years is great. At first, you'll get pressured by most tenured agents. But time goes by and you can relay the environment well. You only need to things positive always
Night shift additional pay

company outings

friendly people

career growth in less than 6 months
Salary / Benefits
My bosses in the Results are kind and approachable. Even though the account is toxic team leads and mentors are bubbly and happy to work with. Never had a dull moment.
Pros
Happy workplace.
Cons
salary is too low, no career growth.
Salary / Benefits
Responsible to handling properly our existing account and make sure to take an action in every inquiry or order immediately. Catch new opportunities, special developments for products and services, collect information as well as feedback thanks to field activity and then coordinate with proper staff of the company.
Salary / Benefits
A diverse, fast paced and fun working environment which allows employees to grow. Give opportunities to employees to excel in their forte. Teach and Train employees to add-value learnings which they can use to move up the ladder.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Results Companies. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9