The Purple Oven Corporation

The Purple Oven Corporation Work-Life Balance reviews

Philippines20 reviews

Clear
3.1Salary & Benefits

Extended working hours due to high production demand

- Due to lack of people that can learn on operating the CNC Machine, we self study and work hard to learn on how to operate i. - I spend most of the time on the production for monitoring of the production flow, and scheduling of deliveries.

Pros

Free Lunch out after meeting

Cons

toxic when deadline is already due

Not recommended

Toxic management, they do not care about their employees at all. The workplace has OT culture but you are not paid for it. The only pro is having your nice and warm workmates

Pros

nice workmates

Cons

unpaid OT, long hours, toxic management

Don't.

Co-workers are nice but management is terrible. If you are in a managerial position, you went even get an overtime pay. The pay is okay but with how much you have to work overtime it is not worth it. Overall, turnover rate is so high and that should alarm everyone who wants to work for this company.

Pros

Cons

long hours, bad management, lack of systems

Fun when your working with your friends.

This is not a good company, I swear. People are resigning or making AWOL because of the management. Management really don't care about you. They will yell at you in front of many people if they want to. You're allowed to do other task/s even if it is not part of your job anymore.

Pros

Free food: If and only if it is December 24, December 31 and Company Anniversary

Cons

Long hours, no OT pay, no HMO, no, Holiday pay, you'll get a free day that can be used after a year, management itself, they won't listen to you. Minimum wage. 6 days a week. Will work on holidays.

Poor Management, some good coworkers,

As a Retail Store Personnel, you are expected to be perfect by the end of week 1. The pressure is on immediately. The only good thing I can say are the customers. Handling different types of people widens your perspective and tests your patience. You will be working 6 days a week. Morning shift is from 6-2:30 and 5:00 if overtime. Afternoon shift is 1:30-9:00 or so and 11:00 if overtime. The management barely cares about the employees' well being or personal matters. The team isn't exactly welcoming, and can be a bit childish.

Pros

Free taste of special for the month

Cons

long hours, no work-life balance, minimum wage

Effectively hones your skills in Mass Production, Quality Checking and Team Efficiency

Will assure you that the work you do is always at its best. The enjoyable part is you practice the value of team effort and achieving the output with everyone's individual tasks done as expected.

Pros

Exercises working together as a group

Cons

Definitely long hours

Productive. Friendly staff

The purple oven corporation is a productive company. They make sure that they bakes fresh goods everyday. Store staff full fill the needs. Of the customer. Friendly staff

Pros

Food application

Cons

Long hours standing

Comportable working people and areas.

I learned how to use Ubunto Operating System. We improved our interpersonal skills by dealing with different persons and situations inside the company

Pros

incentives

Has a good Environment

In this job, I'm so very thankful because I have learned a lot of things that enhance my personality, and work style. In this work, Timelines, Promptness and confidentiality are very important.

Pros

Give Allowances

Cons

long Hours

enjoy in this company

So much fun to be a part this firm, the management are strict but they want the best for their employee. Company helps me to become productive...the hardest part of the job is during peak season but it is the most enjoyable season because everyone has earn a lot of money got paid for their overtime and its Christmas season, time for giving of love and joy.

Pros

salary night differential, free gift check when no absent and late

Cons

short break

productive and happy workplace

long hours duty, i enhanced my baking and pastry knowledge. the management are good.but in my experienced ,(under agency) they are not OK because my overtime was not paid even if there are so many orders that we need to finished. the most enjoyable part is that i love what im doing,( to bake)

Pros

30mins break with pay

Cons

under agency (worstagency)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Purple Oven Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits