The Purple Oven Corporation

The Purple Oven Corporation Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines20 reviews

Clear
3.1Salary & Benefits

it was good while it lasted

The workmates were good. it was a convenient location for me. well i learned how to deal with people but the customers we got were mostly calm there werent any big happenings. the management wasnt that good to be honest.

Cons

mandatory overtime

Not recommended

Toxic management, they do not care about their employees at all. The workplace has OT culture but you are not paid for it. The only pro is having your nice and warm workmates

Pros

nice workmates

Cons

unpaid OT, long hours, toxic management

Don't.

Co-workers are nice but management is terrible. If you are in a managerial position, you went even get an overtime pay. The pay is okay but with how much you have to work overtime it is not worth it. Overall, turnover rate is so high and that should alarm everyone who wants to work for this company.

Pros

Cons

long hours, bad management, lack of systems

Fun when your working with your friends.

This is not a good company, I swear. People are resigning or making AWOL because of the management. Management really don't care about you. They will yell at you in front of many people if they want to. You're allowed to do other task/s even if it is not part of your job anymore.

Pros

Free food: If and only if it is December 24, December 31 and Company Anniversary

Cons

Long hours, no OT pay, no HMO, no, Holiday pay, you'll get a free day that can be used after a year, management itself, they won't listen to you. Minimum wage. 6 days a week. Will work on holidays.

productive and fun workplace withy good workmates

productive and fun workplace with good workmates. i learned how to bake a bread, and to handle the spatula to decorated a cake. and the very important is...i learned to be HARDWORKING.

enjoy in this company

So much fun to be a part this firm, the management are strict but they want the best for their employee. Company helps me to become productive...the hardest part of the job is during peak season but it is the most enjoyable season because everyone has earn a lot of money got paid for their overtime and its Christmas season, time for giving of love and joy.

Pros

salary night differential, free gift check when no absent and late

Cons

short break

productive and happy workplace

long hours duty, i enhanced my baking and pastry knowledge. the management are good.but in my experienced ,(under agency) they are not OK because my overtime was not paid even if there are so many orders that we need to finished. the most enjoyable part is that i love what im doing,( to bake)

Pros

30mins break with pay

Cons

under agency (worstagency)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Purple Oven Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits