The Palms Country Club

The Palms Country Club Employee Reviews

Philippines25 reviews

My Never Forget Work Experience at The Palms Country Club

i worked at The Palms Country Club for about 1 and a half year. I am a Food Attendant there and my job is to ensure the high quality of service that I can give to our members as this is the mission of our company. We served lunch and dinner buffet everyday and on weekends we have breakfast buffet(or if theres a holiday) but we still have ala carte menu. We assigned to take orders,place and (sometimes foolow up)there food. I learned to deal with different people everyday because they were from politics,business world, celebrity,and simple one. We engaged to take careof them from the start they enter the restaurant until the time they will leave. The staff here I cannot say anything because there vibes are so fun,friendly and kind to the extent you can treat them as a family. it was an enjoyable working experience I have there. If theres hardest part of the job that I can say was, the transportation. Because im leaving outside Manila, I need to travel but its ok because at the same time I found it fun too. All of my ecperience here is enjoyable especially when we having annual party and a company outing.

Pros

Free meal, a service from one point up to the club, bonuses and benfits

Cons

Broken schedule, no service charge for contractual

Average experience but kind fun to work in the country club

Being a banquet waiter can be stressful or not, depending on the events you are assigned to. Management was somewhat okay, depending on their everyday moods.

stressfull work in palms

My manager is selfish she only think her self to good look in the General Manager they did not care about the staff working forcefully over time without pay

productive work place

I learn how to manage my time properly specially when I need to multi task and to be flexible in my work place. The challenged that I face in my work is to handle a V.I.P events.

productive and learning workplace

It was very good in the palms country club because you can learn different kind of foods in different kind of cultures and cuisines. The work at the palms is like working in a luxury hotel or restaurant.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

they took care of their employees

Productive and fun work place.

Have good quality of food. Nice presentation of food. Have a la carte,catering,functions. Any kinds of country food depends in the head chef . Serve per day. Or per week. Asian food. International food. Have a Japanese restaurant and continental Restaurant inside the club. Have a big court. A big pool. A spa. A gym. Etc. So try. You will enjoy. Exclusive for members only.

Good food

Good food and benefits. Good structure of procedures. Pleasant workmates. Good team work. Amazing managers. Great leaders. With lots of opportunities to grow

Productive and Very Disciplined people. Surrounded by Professionals is so good.

The employees are very friendly, disciplined and productive. A lot of learning and seminars . They provide growth in each individual working at the Palms Country Club. They make family as well that is why a lot of employees stays for a long period of time not just to work but to keep the relationship they built.

Pros

Free Lunch and Dinner

Cons

Long Hours

Membership Club

Good experiece

Working in this particular industry tough me lot, specially in dealing with people learn new things and system, meeting new colleague, inspires me a lot, that's all.

Best Workplace Ever

Palms Country Club is a sport and dining facilities only exclusive to its member. I am a fresh graduate when I applied in here, my expectation is not that much but wow you'll be really amazed by the management. They allow the staff to have a cross training to different outlets for them to learn new things, they give chances to everyone whenever there is a vacant job position encouraging you to work harder and aim further.

Pros

Free Meals

Cons

I work eight hours a day for five days in a week. The company help me exposed in the real field of work which enhances my knowledge in keeping all the files in the company and strictly practice confidentiality.

Pros

Free lunch and shuttles

Ready to be pro active

Its a busy environment , a lot of events happening. Meeting different people. Lots of competition, its an exclusive company. With high rank guest. Work under pressure

Pros

Free food.

It can be good for family.

The Management is not reliable and they depend all decisions only to the General Manager. Sometimes if there is any problem only one side is being listened. When it comes to policy and procedure it was not being followed.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Salary

You will enjoy working at The Palms Country Club

It is a fun workplace and all the employees are very friendly. You will learn new things and will enhance your skill on the type of job you have and you will surely have fun while working.

Pros

free lunch

Very productive and fun to learn more about thier comapny

The some of employees are friendly. Thier leadership is worst because if we file for rest they keep changing the form that we filed.they mistakes keep blaming on us. I know. We know we should accept the mistakes but they keep saying we should pay that item.

Pros

Good benefits. Etc.

food attendant service

The palms country club is only country club in alabang being one of them was great experience I've learned many things from them like how to value our members, standards in service ,to be multi tasking,it enhance also my communication skill because almost our members are foreigner. my hardest time is we experiencing complain from the member . The most enjoyable is when your doing good to the club and the benefits from the club.

Pros

free two meal, and they provide uniform

productive

a productive and interactive workplace that ensures the safety of its customers as well as their employees.the company has good implementation of rules and regulations.

productive work place

Palms country club are good in standard, management also the manager although the she is perfectionist woman. I learned how to communicate people, be patience to them give them a good service. Also the ambiance are so beautiful very nice place

Pros

free meal

Cons

8 hours

helpful and fun being part of The Palms Country Club

The Palms Country Club is a private enclave with First-class facilities, exceptional service, superb dining and superior club management, the workers are friendly and helpful,Being part of this company as a OJT is the enjoyable part of the job!!

Pros

free lunch

Cons

right hours

Enjoyable and challenging work place

challenging works, different people, different scenarios, good management, professional co-workers, guest complaints, when you meet the expectation of the guest and gives you a good feed back or good works

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Palms Country Club. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

The Palms Country Club Reviews by Location

Learn about The Palms Country Club in popular locations

• The Palms Country Club
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?