The National Teachers College

The National Teachers College Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Faculty members are friendly and collaborative. They openly share their ideas with each other and helps in producing quality lessons to be taught to the students.
Salary / Benefits
While I'm a student in National Teachers College, I learned a lot in life especially in social communication. this school emphasized the degree of having good rapport to everyone and anyone.
Salary / Benefits
HR department won't call you and give instructions properly. You will not get your salary unless you finish your requirements. Low Salary. Lack of management when it comes to employees.
Pros
Friendly co-teachers
Cons
Salary, management
Salary / Benefits
Having fun while learning. I learned that being a teacher it's not only you who will learn while the discussion is going on but you can learn also from your student.
Pros
Work balance.
Salary / Benefits
The national teachers college has a good quality of education. The teachers are knowledgeable enough to do their works. The school staffs are accomodating but sometimes the system of the school is quite not systematically organized.
Salary / Benefits
Hands-on and meaningful. They will teach you how to handle classes and how to utilize theories into practice! The students are cooperative and also enthusiastic to learn.
Pros
Near
Cons
Same faces
Salary / Benefits
I think as an alumnus, that this is the best private TEI in the Philippines bar none. The co-workers are supportive and understanding, with the best boss I've ever had. The students are typically heterogeneous. Working there is a joy. However, their salary and compensation packages are low, and you have to take tremendous amount of work for the pay to be even competitive. Since this is a college, career growth is not very good. However, for a teacher who would want to start learning about teaching, this is the ideal place to start your career.
Pros
Great management, excellent mentors and colleagues.
Cons
Low pay and slow career advancement
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot on how to be a good teacher. It gives me ideas that will help not only me but my students as well, to grow and develop as an individual. Everyday is a new learning that was the enjoyable and the best part of being a teacher. Giving you the energy to teach for the students everyday.
Pros
Practice Teaching in the highschool laboratory
Salary / Benefits
It is located in Quiapo which is a crowded and not so safe nor clean place. However the students are disciplined and eager to learn. The faculty room nor classroom has no airconditioner
Salary / Benefits
Great place to work and harmonious relationship with colleagues. The management is supportive to the ideas and provides initiative to make plans into actions.
Pros
Light working environment
Cons
Traffic
Salary / Benefits
It was a great experience having my practicum at The National Teachers College. The environment was good. My critic teacher was very hands on. I really enjoyed my days there.
Salary / Benefits
It builts its employees a home work relationship wherein family treatment was exercised and practiced Create a perfect harmony and unity of work and fun that can brought positive impact inside the NTC Community
Pros
Provides better training
Cons
Long Hours due to Student's population
Salary / Benefits
I really find self-fulfillment in teaching students. Most of the students are kind and willing to learn. Students also excel in curricular and co-curricular activities. Faculty and staff are good and welcoming.
Salary / Benefits
To enhance and use different skills that I acquired in school, to be more productive individual and inspire your organizations effort in educating the students through innovative and creative strategies while enhancing company growth and profitability.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long houra
Salary / Benefits
good environment, nice laboratory, friendly boss. “Generally, the atmosphere of an unpretentious grammar combined with a small county school with tight community ties. With its well-worn, old-fashioned feel, a place where individuality is cherished, catered for and celebrated
Salary / Benefits
This is the institution where I learned and re-learned mathematics. The College of Education and Mathematics department where I belong taught me a lot of things. Not just about my subject matter but also a lot of things about life.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work as a student teacher mold me as a great facilitator and at first it's hard for me to manage the time since we have a strict critic teacher, all together we have a time frame to follow and accomplish some task just like, checking, recording, and computing grades of the students. But, its enjoyable when we make our class a funny and productive one.
Salary / Benefits
I had a good colleagues there. The hardest part of the job is handling the students, there work as a student, if they are doing it well or easy go lucky, of course as there instructor you need to give them advice. I enjoy my company, the students I have.
Pros
a lot of celebration
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
Everyday was a productive day. I enjoyed my work station with professors as well as the dean, my boss of course. I enjoyed and I learned a lot from them as well as the management.
Pros
free snacks, flexi-time
Cons
long hours of work