The Moment Group

The Moment Group Employee Reviews

Philippines15 reviews

it was a fun experience especially working with your colleagues and if there's a new store opening you can have experience the dry run in their restaurants.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Product and fun working and learning

Iam happy to be a part of this group because a learn a lot Of proper cooking of product and its fun because there a lot of talented chef to teach you

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

One hour break

Well compensated

My entire stay in the company was great. I learned a lot of things the management as well is great. They make sure that every employees is doing fine, is well informed and well compensated.

Challenging

Challenging works due to limited time on construction scheduled given to us. Also we had a lot of departments who will oversee and approved our works done.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

extended working hours if needed on site (depends on site conditions)

Pro active and competitive environment

Busy day most of the time especially in the business area. We learned to value the guest as well as the food quality eventhough we are on peak everyday.

if u want to apply here. expect that your service charge will be deducted of tax. and dont expect that you can apply your service training in your other job. its like your working in fastfood.

Pros

meal

productive and fun place

a good company to work with. you will enhance your knowledge. a company that will guide you to be a better and productive employee. They will help and guide you to reach a certain goal.

Pros

free lunches

Terrible work experience

Terrible people and management. Employees are disposable. High in attrition rate. No concrete company structure. No career growth. Redundant work load. There is so much politics. HR personnel are very unprofessional.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Workmates

Young, Creative, and Driven Company

With just a few years under its belt, The Moment Group is proving to be a fresh and competitive player in the local restaurant industry. The spirited way the founders run the company have produced various restaurants, that have modest followings.

Good staff

good company and good staff.all willing to help and doing the right job.helping others staff in making all other work as well as in making the station clean.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

8hours working

Work fun environment but

Informal type of corporate setting. You can easily talk to high ranking officers even the owner. Good and fun environment. They give all the resources that you need in order for you to achieve your goal. Best environment you feel that you belong and as one family. They give credits to employees most especially those who assigned in F&B. All in all nice experience. I learned above all aspect in terms of my work and responsibilities.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long hours of work but it depends on the department.

A fun workplace

I was starting there as a server and not knowing how to move in a casual dining restaurant but when we were training, I've learned so many things form almost every people i encounter on each day i train on some branches of the restaurant. I've improved more there as a server on how to handle complaints, fast turnovers, upselling etc. but the thing i appreciate on learning from them is having teamwork and leadership. the hardest part of the job is how you maintain yourself on your work pace while under pressure since the environment is unpredictable but it helped me gain more focus and made mo more observant so that i can think first before executing our plans to make the floor operations smooth and fun.

Good environment but no system whatsoever

Company is very nice, rapidly growing with new concepts and branches. But each concept is as though they are from a different company entirely. No consistency across the concepts when it comes to systems.

Fun Workplace having Monday to Friday office work

The people from the Boss down to staffs are really approachable.Free Meal and cool office set-up with no dividers. Management is good. Workplace really set a companionship with someone/fellow office worker. Having no uniform requirement as, smart casual will do. Most enjoyable part is the free meal and the monthly service charge.

Pros

Free Lunch/Meal, Service Charge, Restaurant Employee Discount, Birthday Restaurant Discount

Productive all the time

Setting goals and targets of the day. And fulfill guest satisfaction in service and food. I've learn to be more flexible and productive at work. The manage is good and also the owners, generous to there employees. My working place is productive and tiring, because we always serving a lot of guest and also the turn over is fast like a fast food. The hardest part of being a server is putting a smile in front of your rude guest. The enjoyable part of being a server there is having free foods.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Moment Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits