The Medical City Clark

The Medical City Clark Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
A good Company they give equal opportunity to deserving registered filipino nurses. Provides training and certification to help their staff to progress in their career that will help them with their future employment elsewhere.
Salary / Benefits
Makes sure you are trained for the sales and processes of the company. Collaboration with everyone is kinda fun and challenging so you will get more out of you than you expected and somehow discover a potential that is hidden
Salary / Benefits
Nice environment and place to work. Has well-equipped compounding area, lodge, and also equipped with pneumatic tube which makes it easier for the medications to be received by different departments, especially ER department
Salary / Benefits
they are complete when in it come in equipment. And i can easily adopt with the new environment of work. leaves and absences are easy to apply, and they are friendly
Salary / Benefits
The Medical City-Clark has many benefits to all employees, also, they are also fun to work with, friendly. The company has also excellent facilities and equipments for the patients.
Salary / Benefits
Compensation and benefits should be improved. Work is OK, not too little, not too many. Job security is good. Working environment is good and safe for employees.
Salary / Benefits
A very challenging work environment Strict Policy A World Class Brand A World Class Service Joint Commission International Accredited State of the Art Equipment and Facilities
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment & will learn new things regarding your professional practice as a pharmacist like dispensing, compounding & clinical pharmacy
Pros
Free meal
Cons
No Medical benefits
Salary / Benefits
The institution provides professional growth and advancement which will take your career to a higher level and will provide more opportunities for you to choose from.
Salary / Benefits
A good working environment but the salary and benefits are the worst, The human resource do not care if your colleagues are resigning, they don't hire additional manpower. But the doctors are great medical staffs are very competent and you are given mutual respect.
Pros
A good working environment
Cons
the salary and benefits are the worst
Salary / Benefits
The job itself entails a lot of responsibility in dealing with various tests in order to aid in the diagnosis of our patients. The stress from the long hours and having to deal with the patients themselves is relieved due to the company of the people we work with in the laboratory.
Salary / Benefits
As a cashier, we collect payments both from individual in and out patients and from our accredited Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs). on shifting schedule like either on 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm. I developed multi-tasking skills because we also accommodate suppliers' and doctors' collection and answer calls both from our colleagues and various service providers. I enjoyed our friendship with my teammates and we are even as close as a family.
Pros
Good working environment.
Cons
Shortage with sleeping hours.
Salary / Benefits
I work 8hrs a day and 5 to 6 days a week. I learned more in troubleshooting different peripherals and network. The management is good for now but still its need of improvement. Have a friendly environment with the other workmates. When we encounter network downtime that affect in all the function of the company. when we solve the one of the big problem in the sysytem using in this company.